Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do your parents know you're a brony?

defaultremix

Do your parents know your a brony?  

830 users have voted

1. 1. Do your parents know your a brony?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

I've been keeping so many things secret from my parents, I guess MLP just Jones the pile. I just don't think what I fangirl over isn't their business...plus they think I'm odd enough for watching Adventure Time, I can't imagine how it'll go down if I bring up My Little Pony. :P

Yes, my parents know that I’m a brony. Thankfully they’re okay with this, but I kind of regret telling them I’m a brony… :c

My parents don't know. I keep many things secret from many people. It helps me to keep people confused. I once explained what a brony was to my mum because she read something about us, she laughed. My older sister also doesn't like bronys. Calls us Gaylords, even though she has a girlfriend.

My mom does. But I dare not let my dad find out. Not after all the ridicule and blackmail I went through when he found out that I liked The Powerpuff Girls...

Edited by Asbel Lhant

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

They sort of know that I am a brony, but they don't give a damn about it. Though, my mom before always says something like "He's a pony! He's a pony!", then I'd say to her to call me a brony instead because that's not the right term for the guys outside the target audience liking the show. But despite all that conversation, she still calls me a 'pony' from now on... img-2472394-1-ahihihi.gif

It's no surprise to them that I am, but they don't seem to care either.

They may not care simply cause I'm a woman, but they don't care that my nephew is a brony as well. If all else they find it sweet that he and I can talk about being bronies and loving poines so easily together. Our means of bonding lol.

Ponies bring people together!

If my friends know I used to be a brony, they would torture me and they would leak this sh!t to the kids at my school, therefore me getting made fun of.

My dad, mom, sister and brother know I'm a brony, they caught me watching some pony vids, but that was a long time ago.

Q: but RD if you are not a brony why do you even go on here

A: boredom my friend

I'm pretty sure my mother is aware of the fact that I'm a brony, even though I never told her anything about it. But after seeing all my wallpapers and stuff, I doubt she doesn't know I'm part of this fandom. And I would find very surprising that she hasn't heard either of the my little pony phenomenon.

Yup, and they don't even care much, they love to see my sculptures when they're done, and hell they're even paying for the entry fee of everfree for me, because it was set on my birthday

My parents know about my love for MLP. I was watching "Three's A Crowd" after I thought everyone was asleep, but then my dad walks in just then and see's me watching it. He looks at me and turns his head, then looks back at the screen, currently playing the intro (perfect timing :P ) We had a long discussion about me being a young man, and how this would affect my "reputation" at school. He still is baffled that I watch the show, but I don't care what he thinks of me. My mom however, accepts it and has even listened to some fan music and me talk about the story of the two sisters (mainly because she saw me drawing woona :comeatus:) she doesn't really go out of her way to get me merch, but she did get me a McDonalds Rarity toy. (she changed my brothers meal to a girl happy meal :yay:)

Yeah. I was watching it on TV one day, and my parents walk in and start watching for a while. And then Fluttershy appears on screen, and my dad says "Whos' the sexy one with the pink hair?" My mom replies "His girlfriend."

Yeah of course my family know. Once I was about half way through season 1 I noticed that some episodes were on a channel here so I watched it, while everyone else was in the room. I said I like the show and I think its awesome, and they accept it. Only problem is my brother makes a joke occasionally about it, but then I just do something back to him.

Yes, however I've heard my father state several times that he thinks that it's weird for me to have a "pink pony doll".

Yeah. I was watching it on TV one day, and my parents walk in and start watching for a while. And then Fluttershy appears on screen, and my dad says "Whos' the sexy one with the pink hair?" My mom replies "His girlfriend."

That is the most glorious thing ever.  :P

• Brohoof 1

Yes they do  (even know I had to tell every one of them what a brony is XD) they do not mind at all.(even know my step dad teases about it bit not in too much of a offensive way I find it funny how he walks out the room when it comes on and he ha only watched two episodes and both had been a little plain he is fine with the fandom but he does not like the show (he does not hate it just not a fan) my mom took it very well all I have to say.

Yes, however I've heard my father state several times that he thinks that it's weird for me to have a "pink pony doll".

That is the most glorious thing ever.  :P

Ha I want your parents now that sense of humor is amazing XD 

Yes my parents know. They think it is strange, well, screw it.

My brother is a closet brony but never will admit it, the idiotic sod he is.

Some people prefer to keep it quiet about being a brony it's pretty much normal....

My dad knows I like My Little Pony, but he has no idea what a brony is XD

Tell him if you have a long talk about it likely he will not find it weird :)