Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

derpy

appledan20%

derpy_emoticon2.png has anyone heard anything about derpy lately or if she may have a role in the new season. i just want to hear rumors or anything you mave have hear about her.??????????????????derpy_emoticon1.png

• Brohoof 1

img-1536450-1-derpy_emoticon2.png has anyone heard anything about derpy lately or if she may have a role in the new season. i just want to hear rumors or anything you mave have hear about her.??????????????????img-1536450-2-derpy_emoticon1.png

Oh she'll be back. She was in Magical Mystery Cure not once, but 5 times. Plus, half of the MLP stuff Hasbro is releasing is Derpy. Derpy is a big money maker, and they'll never get rid of her.

• Brohoof 7

I think Derpy will maybe get some more exposure in the episodes, similar to the way she was used in Magic Mystery Cure, but nothing more than that. Remember, she is still a background pony, and I think its best if she stays that way. I always like to look for here when I watch the episodes. Also, I feel that its better if they leave the interpretation of how she truly is in personality and such to bronies and other fans. It's better off this way to me. :)

• Brohoof 1

I think it would be really nice and even quite a shout out to fans if we perhaps see a side story even if not on the show itself, about her and how maby she came to get her mark. Why she has the cross eye and such would be really nice. But yeah who knows, one can hope right? 

I don't think she's coming back sad.png because she was offensive they thought hasbro was making fun of mentally slow people. And i think they might of gotten sued because of it.

Nope. She's already been back since that incident. Hasbro has continued to put out Derpy toys and stuff without even pausing.