Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone (Don't kill me...) interested in being in a strange youtube series?

~Blaze~

I would

I totally would

But:

I have a voice problem

That makes me sound like an idiot

And I'm not 16

Oh well

I wish I could

I don't think the idea is strange at all

I kill zombies all the time

Mlp and minecraft are my two biggest obsessions

• Brohoof 1

Do you have any examples of any animating?

Sorry if im asking you this, I just wanna see.

i love animation :3

Thanks.

(Tttteeennn)

Oh that type xD. Never mind, I think I would do better as a just an actor but, I could make like the introduction. In big bold letters with like maybe the mane character on it. Or whatever you want. Just PM and I can show you some of my work for introductions.

• 2 weeks later...

If you've still got some openings, I'd love to try out for voice acting.. This sounds like an awesome idea, even if it is out of nowhere. I've done some voice acting before, and I can't wait to try it again. The crazier and more outlandish it gets, the more fun it is to record.

This sounds awesome! If you're still looking for voice actors, I'd like to audition. :D I can sing a little but not awesomly or anything, and I can do various accents and weird noses and stuff. So yeah. :D

I cant animate, or voice act for crap, but if you need a writer or a screen writer, I would be willing to do it.

Actually, I would like to voice act. I have never done it before, but it looks fun. And alao, if you could send me a pm on the characters, the plot and the general tone of the story, I will start on the screenplay immediatley.