Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone (Don't kill me...) interested in being in a strange youtube series?

~Blaze~

Strangest idea ever, probably;

The Equestrians invaded Earth because Equestria was being destroyed by TwilightSparklecornpersonoponycreepymonsterthing. Princess Celestia sends three ponies into the woods to go for lookout. The leader of the humans had the same idea. So the two groups meetup. They start fighting eachother, when Princess Celestia uses a spell that turns half the humans, and half the ponies into zombies. The 6 are the only ones left. They need to survive, or die...

Wierd, huh?

Oh and there will be singing. tongue.png

This is the wierdest and stupidest idea ever, maybe.

but if your interested, post below. 

I'm looking for an animator, and some voice actors.

Thanks for reading. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

I don't think its a stupid idea. I would like to join but im only 14 and I don't know if that would work out for any of your characters. And how would this whole thing work anyways I mean how would we communicate. But if you need me i would be happy to join. tongue.png (As a voice actor)

Edited by Super Derpy

Well this is certainly an interesting idea. I'd be interested in voice acting for a role if I could get some more info about the characters.

If I have time I would love to give it a shot, why not?

I'm mostly into music composition and audio engineering, so I have that to bring to the table.  If you need music or mixing advice, I'm your guy.

Can't say I've got a great setup for VA though.
I'm also quite busy, but I think this would be a lot of fun if I have time, I'm always looking for ways to offer my musical ability to others.

@Super Derpy

Since I'm not the actual one, the character would be whoever-whatever you want, as long as 3 are human, and 3 are ponies.

@bronies

That must suck. :\

@Jble

Well, it would be your character. You choose the personality and stuff, and I will do my best to make a storyline with it.

@Level

That would be great. But of course, like you said you are busy.

It don't matter, if you are willing to help, whenever you are free, you could contact me.

Get whatever you need done. Even if you help in the slightest bit, you will be greatly appreciated.

• Brohoof 2

I don't know if I want to join this or not. Not enough info yet for me. Just let me now what kind of roles you need and I may be able to help with voice acting.

Good luck regardless!

(edited)

I'm sort of confused so were all our characters in the army before the zombie outbreak? Like the 3 ponies were I. The Equestrian army and the 3 humans in the Earth army. Also I am going to need more information about the story before I can create a character.

Edited by Super Derpy

(edited)

Are they your characters or do we need to come up with something ourselves? I would rather help out with characters the creator designed.

Edited by Artemis

I'm semi interested, same issue that Blue has. It would definitely would be fun to do. I don't have much for recording equipment besides my laptop, but I think we might have a mic floating around here somewhere. 

I wish I knew how to animate, I would probably be really good at it if I knew how.

@Dark & Blue Moon (Whaaaaaaaaa)

I don't really like limiting people to things I make.

If you really want to, I guess I could make them...

Human or Pony, then?

(edited)

I would like to join as a voice actor smile.png

I would prefer to be a male pony ( I'm a 14 year guy btw )

I have a half decent mic and alot of free time ahah

But I can't edit animate and draw for the life of me so i would need someone to do that for me :/ But I would LOVE to Voice act for this tongue.png sounds cool biggrin.png

Edited by Zac

@Dark & Blue Moon (Whaaaaaaaaa)

I don't really like limiting people to things I make.

If you really want to, I guess I could make them...

Human or Pony, then?

It's not about limiting the person in the role its more about giving them direction. I know when I'm to just 'be yourself' I come off as stiff and awkward sounding. I'm good on the mic front just picked up an AT2020. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

My problem was Blues original problem of how vague it was. I'm definitely interested, I don't really care if I create the character or not, whatever you come up with is fine, might fine tune it though. I might go pic up a real microphone tomorrow, probably just a $20 one though.

I'd be willing to give this a shot as long as there's at least some kind of script. I could maybe improvise a little, but "just be yourself" would basically involve not talking and I don't have confidence in my ability to get into a role enough to "just be the character." If you need I'd be willing to make my own character though I would need definitive answers to quite a few random questions along the way.

Also, my current mic isn't exactly recording-grade, but it's decent and I'm willing to upgrade if this actually gets going.

Because we are evil dastard and love making things more difficult.... Oh no I told him the plan. Hurry everyone scatter!

Nah, Jk. I mean you are doing something cool and that appeals to a lot of people. So of course everyone jumped to join. Just if you need to just say sorry and that you are full and done. no one will hold it against you.

Wow looks like this idea has really started to get some attention. You should hold auditions for the parts and just pick the best ones. 

• Brohoof 2

I would be able to help you with animations but you will have to wait until approximately June 18th before I can start animating for you just because I am spending all my time on a project which should be finished by then.

• Brohoof 1

Auditions sound like a good idea.

If you haven't found anyone to make your music, I would love to help in that category.  
It really bugs me when people just use generic music.

• Brohoof 1

yeah i don't think I'm gonna do this. I'm running an rp right now and I see you have other people that want to be voice actors that are probably better than me. I wish you the best of luck.

This is the weirdest thing ever. That's why I'm totally into it. I would love to be a VA and singer for this, and I could also do some technical stuff as well.

I would so love to be part of this, why not? The idea seems amazing. Sounds like you know what your doing. I can either be a animator, depending on what you need me for if I do make it or I can be a voice actress.