Derpy and Luna

TheCraftyWhiteFox

(edited)

sorry ive been gone for so long! ive been real buisy and stressed beyond reasoning- but thanks to these two amazing characters ive been able to at least have hope and courage to stay strong.

yes derpy and luna- they have really been heros for my life- an inspiration in heavy times i guess you could say. so i drew them.

i hope you enjoy them as much as i do img-1551094-1-smile.png

post-13386-0-78012300-1371000098_thumb.png

post-13386-0-26070200-1371000151_thumb.png

post-13386-0-70926100-1371000182_thumb.png

post-13386-0-62590200-1371151772_thumb.png

Edited by Adelind
  • Brohoof 24

....wuh...i..uh i.. HOLY MOLY!! this is amazing!!! i love your style these are simply jaw dropping! they are so beautiful and they are literally perfect 

• Brohoof 1

Like he said, amazin' stye, great work. The facial expression on the first Luna one is great. Love them both. Wish I could color as well as you :/ but I'm very traditional, so...

• Brohoof 1

You drew those?  Holy schnoodle!  Great work!  I really love the first luna you drew.  That's absolutely breathtaking :) Keep up the good work!

• Brohoof 1

....wuh...i..uh i.. HOLY MOLY!! this is amazing!!! i love your style these are simply jaw dropping! they are so beautiful and they are literally perfect 

thank yolu very much! i just started working with this newer type of style- derpy came out almost perfectly- and i did something i hadn't done before on these three- just new style- apparently it works for me quite well! 

• Brohoof 1

Like he said, amazin' stye, great work. The facial expression on the first Luna one is great. Love them both. Wish I could color as well as you :/ but I'm very traditional, so...

i am as well- the icon infact is one of my own works- and it was featured on eda couple months ago- i love traditional- but latly i havn't been able upload any of my new works- hence these three drawings- lol i just know which color looks good with each color reqally- other then that i pretty much suck- lol- i need to get my tasblet up one day and really hammer down on a good drawing -

You drew those?  Holy schnoodle!  Great work!  I really love the first luna you drew.  That's absolutely breathtaking smile.png Keep up the good work!

yups :) i sure did- all with a classic mouse- thank you for your awsome description of my work! it makes me happy! darn i stil need 1 - nveremind :P     

Woah, dude... I feel ashamed to even try to do visual art by myself when I see things like that...

Congratulations, you sure have a talent, fellow brony.

lol it was hard todo these two because i gotta make em look good and withnout using a reference was extremely hard- intense beyond description :) but i did it- thank you for your support brony friend :)

Sooo pretty!

I love them all, though the second is amazing!

Way to go! I love your style.

Your art is just breathtaking.(:

And you drew it with just a mouse?

Woah.. Soo jealous..

~Silver

thank you very very much! yup- just a silly little mouse- that at this moment makes me want to break it because it won't follow my lead- its gone rougue!

Wow! You manage to amaze me again with your work. These are gorgeous! And you drew them with just a mouse? 

I love your style and I'm really looking forward to seeing some more of it. 

• Brohoof 1

Wow! You manage to amaze me again with your work. These are gorgeous! And you drew them with just a mouse? 

I love your style and I'm really looking forward to seeing some more of it. 

yes yes i did :)  if you look again  i just added the final version of derpy-  thank you very much! if you check out my web page on devient you can see more ; D

wow. This is simply amazing. I would never be able to do that. Just an amazing job. Absolutely perfect. A round of applause to you my friend.

ive been only doing it a good six months- and ive really learned alot- just by watching my friends andbeing very picky on details- i finally manage to get some decent work out :) thank you very very much! 

• Brohoof 1

ohmy.png *gasp* Best background pony AND best princess all in one art dump?!?!  Adelind, you are simply too kind!  These are absolutely gorgeous (although that's hardly surprising coming from you at this point), and I'm happy that these two have given you inspiration to stay strong!  Best of luck with dealing with whatever stress comes along right now in your life, and I really do hope that things start winding down for you soon.  Keep up the great work, and once again thank you for gracing the forums with your amazing art! derpy_emoticon1.png