Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite references/parallels/shout-outs *spoilers*

PlunderSteed

Some stuff that was particularly charming/funny, in no particular order:

- The CMC being painfully optimistic about the YouTube comments on their song.

- "Of course you lost...I'm awesome!"  Dash didn't really get many lines throughout the movie, but that one was a keeper.

- Wing-boners make it difficult to find a comfortable sleeping position.

- Trixie loves peanut butter and crackers.  LOVES them.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Are we not going to take a moment to also appreciate the fact that the fanon color for Vinyl's eyes, which were never seen before EG, is now canon?! During the "Help Twilight Win the Crown" song, Applejack takes off Vinyl's shades AND HER EYES ARE RED! I should not be so excited about this, but I am:/

I have read alot of haters saying this movie isnt canon, that its all side dimension, and that things like vinyls eyes, the derpy muffin love and refixed derp eyes, are all ruined by the having of the CMCs as freshmen in highschool...i call BS on all you haters.

DEAL WITH IT! This movie was Awesome, it had way more references and canon making stuff then I care to mention and not to sidebar this but did anyone else notice Luna is a bit more, how do  i put this with out sounding mean because i LOVE the fact i noticed it, makes her look great! But that she seems a bit, pudgy?

Also, am i the only pony who loves the bigger role Snips and Snails had? Also did anyone else notice the near constant use of the red headed stallion with  hair in his eyes scene time? If i recall this is one of Rainbows bullys from fillyhood, correct? Fact hes all dressed like a tough guy really fits.

Also, go away Flash, really...really, go away -.-

• 2 weeks later...

I was laughing soooooooo hard at Scootaloo doing the chicken dance XD I would never had expected THAT! Still haven't spotted Derpy though :(

(edited)

The "SO AWESOME" face    :wub:

I also loved the shout out to the CMC theme song, I'm probably one of the 3 people in the fandom who actually liked that song

And dat slight hint of Scootalove at the end

Edited by Megas75

Yeah scootaloo chicken dancing did it for me i laughed at it then the part where Rainbow Dash picked her up and flew away with her showing she's like a big sister to her in that world too

The CMC's taking a sarcastic/hate comment seriously. "Funniest thing they've ever seen, huh?"

Pinkie Pie's straight hair during the "big night" song.

Twilight's awkward dancing at the fall formal after defeating Sunset.

I was laughing soooooooo hard at Scootaloo doing the chicken dance XD I would never had expected THAT! Still haven't spotted Derpy though :(

During Helping Twilight Win The Crown, you can see her walking along in the bottom right corner at one point, she's carrying a tray

There were quite a few fun scenes so its hard to pick off the top of my head. 

Let see transformer Pinkie Pie was awesome. 

Pinkie putting her hoof on the portal and Luna's expression as she pushes her away from it. 

There is the scene where Twilight needs to sign the paper to run for princess. I love how awkward it is with Twilight picking the pen up with her mouth. Pinkies expression stays one of happy expectation throughout the most awkward signing in history. I loved it. Seeing the actual signature was great as well. It was also a pretty clever way of getting sunset shimmer to know Twilight's true nature. 

Twilight losing to Rainbow Dash really badly and Dash's "Im awesome line".