Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Need Help Naming OC'S?

Shift

Since a lot of people are asking around about naming OC's, just ask me and i'll think of a wicked cool name. I'm pretty good at naming OC's, but just a warning, I'll probably name them based off of their cutie mark and/or looks. Probably not their occupation or dramatic backstory.

Here. I need a name for this OC. I couldn't think of a name so I am gonna give you full creativity rights. 

post-15654-0-87480700-1371753283_thumb.png

Another OC is this one. Giving you full creativity. 

post-15654-0-18932900-1371753339_thumb.png

here is a challenging one for you.(i think) only reason i say challenging is because even i cant think of a good generic name for him but here you go.

post-13078-0-30655000-1371753351_thumb.jpg

now i know he does not have a cutie mark but is also something i have to work on i think i have on but idk if it will work with personality or the story that is still being made about my OC here.

(edited)

Ok why not. I have a new mare OC without a name. Kind of. She's dark green and her slightly poofy mane is a more forestry green. She makes special remedies using plants, primarily tree leaves. Her cutie mark is an oak leaf and she's an earth pony. I named her Oakie Dokie but if you can think of another name then that would be great :)

Edited by Fancy Ram

@,

1. Anubis, Scarab, or Moxie

2. Hex, Sidestep, or Yin Yang

@,

Miracle Eye, Clear Water, or Cloud Nine

@@Manauser,

Terra, Eden, Aromatherapy, or Synthisis

(edited)

Bypassing the character limit is against the rules, you know.

Anyway, about naming the OC, I think Umbra suits him, but if you wish for a new name, perhaps try to call him Topaz, Eventide, or Nexus.

Edited by akita-ken

@,

1. Anubis, Scarab, or Moxie

2. Hex, Sidestep, or Yin Yang

@,

Miracle Eye, Clear Water, or Cloud Nine

@@Manauser,

Terra, Eden, Aromatherapy, or Synthisis

Wow, not bad names at all. Let's see here... hmm. Okay I like my current name for my OC Viola; but I want to see what you can come up with. Click my OC Viola Soulstrings under my signature for details ^^;;

Wow, not bad names at all. Let's see here... hmm. Okay I like my current name for my OC Viola; but I want to see what you can come up with. Click my OC Viola Soulstrings under my signature for details ^^;;

I really like that OC, but it's going to be hard to think of a name. I think Viola Soulstrings is perfect but let's see.

Quartet, Cellia, Cut Above, or Melody were the first names to come out of the top of my head.

I have a blind Pegasus mare who is bubbly and cheerful. Her eyes are chocolate brown, her coat is a soft blue, and her mane and til are sky blue and red.

I'm considering Firecracker or Cloud Echoes but I want to see what you can come up with.

@,

Sounds like a pretty good OC you have there. Since you didn't give me any idea of a cutie mark, i'll base it off of appearance.

Would Bubble Beam, Rain Dancer, Icicle, Rainy Day or Cloudy Day suit you?

Hello! I made a new OC, but names are not my thing, the creativity and art is.

post-4258-0-02769500-1371822816_thumb.jpg

She always wears her headphones that she got specially made, she is a blank flank and ponies tease her about it, causing her to become very independent. Usually ponies just tease her, but whenever they offer to be her friend, she always accepts, even if they're just pretending to be her friend. She's pretty oblivious to things like that.

@,

Oh my god, a fellow Woona fan? We are best friends now :V

Er, anyway, sweet OC you have there. Would the names Dub Step, Wubsy, Light Up, Long Wire, Track, or Play List suit her?

@,

Oh my god, a fellow Woona fan? We are best friends now :V

Er, anyway, sweet OC you have there. Would the names Dub Step, Wubsy, Light Up, Long Wire, Track, or Play List suit her?

I don't know... Ya know, I think I might just go with a Japanese name again... Thanks anyway, it was a valiant effort, but yeah, I think I'll go with Japan.

@,

Ah, okay. Yours was quite hard to do due to the lack of a cutie mark. I still think you're awesome for being a Woona fan, though, that didn't change.  mlp-fyay.png

I have an OC name Lyone, but I'm not so sure about the name. 

9bdqbo.jpg

Her mane style is supposed to be more like a lion's.

She's lazy, but kind and generous. Silly and playful as well. Random, but not as much as Pinkie Pie.

No cutie mark 'cause I'm not sure what her special talent should be.

(edited)

@,

Sounds like a pretty good OC you have there. Since you didn't give me any idea of a cutie mark, i'll base it off of appearance.

Would Bubble Beam, Rain Dancer, Icicle, Rainy Day or Cloudy Day suit you?

I'm actually not sure of what her talent is.

I'm liking Bubble Beam, I'll definitely consider it :)

Any ideas for her talent? I want it to be something with her vision but I don't want it to be the way she can get around.

I have another OC, I'm iffy on her name

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/aura-feather-r3623

Edited by Silent Dawn

@Manauser,     Terra, Eden, Aromatherapy, or Synthisis

Thanks for the names this will help me out so much. also i want to make sure i can give credit to all that help me make My OC because as of right now it is just a picture of a pony so with this name and the story that is being created for it should make the OC come to life. once again thank you.

Thanks for the names this will help me out so much. also i want to make sure i can give credit to all that help me make My OC because as of right now it is just a picture of a pony so with this name and the story that is being created for it should make the OC come to life. once again thank you.

I think what was under Fancy Ram's name in that post was for you, and what was under your name was for Fancy Ram.

So the names Neutral had for you were Miracle Eye, Cloud Nine, and something else.

@, Wow your right! That makes so much sense! I didn't think the names that Neutral gave me suited my OC, and same with Manauser. I'll have to look at the names again now happy.png  

I think what was under Fancy Ram's name in that post was for you, and what was under your name was for Fancy Ram. So the names Neutral had for you were Mareacle Eye, Cloud Nine, and something else.

oh okay i see it now sorry i miss read it thanks still thanks again. i do appropriate the names though so thanks again. (i didn't know how the names went according to who they went to.)

@,

Thunder Clap, Echo, Royal Strut

@@Manauser

@

I think I messed up, yeah, sorry :(

The forest-y names were the ones for you.

Oh, Silent, here are the names for your OC.

Hybrid, Generic, Alpha, Beta

Can you think of a name for this OC? Something either bookish or water related. Or both.

LwekR9O.png?1

And yes, her cutie mark is a mess. This is my first time attempting an OC, so yeah.

@

I think I'll just leave her be. I want her to fit in with normal ponies, as she has amnesia and doesn't know what she is. She only knows her name. I think the names you gave would make it obvious that she's different.

If you can think of anything, let me know. but I'll just leave her be for awhile.

I do have another blind pony... but she's only blind in her right eye. same color eyes as my first request, light blue mane/tail with some golden brown streaks.

Coat a pink so pale it's almost white. her talent is creativity(writing and art)

Pegasus.

I was thinking either Fade(d) or Deep something(as in depth perception) but idk...