Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any word about My Little Pony at Comic-Con?

SaburoDaimando

Just like the entire decade before(And a bit before that), I will be going to the San Diego Comic-Con and last year, I was fortunate enough to acquire a Derpy Hooves toy due to finding it at a 3rd party booth.  And then, there was me meeting Tara Strong, Tabitha St Germain, Andrea Libman and Cathy Weisluck.(I even did the Twilightlicious vs Changelinglicious with her on Youtube and that got 15K page views as of now).

But other than the Vinyl Scratch/DJ Pon-3 exclusive, is there any other news of My Little Pony at Comic-Con?  What will Hasbro bring out to get us all excited for Season 4?

Just like the entire decade before(And a bit before that), I will be going to the San Diego Comic-Con and last year, I was fortunate enough to acquire a Derpy Hooves toy due to finding it at a 3rd party booth.  And then, there was me meeting Tara Strong, Tabitha St Germain, Andrea Libman and Cathy Weisluck.(I even did the Twilightlicious vs Changelinglicious with her on Youtube and that got 15K page views as of now).

But other than the Vinyl Scratch/DJ Pon-3 exclusive, is there any other news of My Little Pony at Comic-Con?  What will Hasbro bring out to get us all excited for Season 4?

1. I want a Derpy brushable... :(

2. That Changelinglicious video was you? Awesome, mate.

3. I have no idea. Maybe it's a bit too far away from S4 to talk about it? I wouldn't think so, so odds are there will be something.

Yeah.  I was the guy who did the "Twilightlicious vs Changelinglicious" video at last year's Comic-Con just for a good laugh.  Tara was impressed by my acting.  Even if she said that I might be ready, I took an intermediate acting class and a voice acting class afterwards(Alongside an intro to audio class).

But still, I am curious if there will be another MLP Panel with Tara, Tabitha, Andrea, Cathy and Meghan.  Maybe bring in Nicole Oliver.

(edited)

What day are you going? Would be funny to run into each other.

Charlotte Fullerton is going to be there. She was one of the writers.

"My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" (6 episodes )

1. Look Before You Sleep (3 December 2010) - Writer (written by)  
  2. Suited for Success (4 February 2011) - Writer (written by) , Soundtrack (lyrics: "Art of the Dress")  
  3. A Bird in the Hoof (8 April 2011) - Writer (written by)  
  4. May the Best Pet Win! (19 November 2011) - Writer (written by) , Soundtrack (lyrics: "Find a Pet Song")  
  5. Baby Cakes (14 January 2012) - Writer (written by) , Soundtrack (lyrics: "Happy Monthiversary Song")  
  6. Putting Your Hoof Down (3 March 2012) - Writer (story)
Edited by Party Cannon

All four days, plus Preview night.  Thankfully, I bought my ticket one year in advance to prepare for this day. 

Of course, other than the Vinyl Scratch toy, I also want to get my hands on the Deadpool toy set.  If I can locate one at a 3rd party booth.

All four days, plus Preview night.  Thankfully, I bought my ticket one year in advance to prepare for this day. 

Of course, other than the Vinyl Scratch toy, I also want to get my hands on the Deadpool toy set.  If I can locate one at a 3rd party booth.

The exclusives are gunna be such a bear to get. I hear you about buying the ticket in advance. Got mine for Friday way back in August. What mark ups did you notice last year? Didn't get to walk away with a single exclusive last year, with it being Sunday last year not helping.

The exclusives are gunna be such a bear to get. I hear you about buying the ticket in advance. Got mine for Friday way back in August. What mark ups did you notice last year? Didn't get to walk away with a single exclusive last year, with it being Sunday last year not helping.

Yeah no kidding.  I was only lucky enough on day 1 to acquire the Derpy.  It was $35, which was $15 more than $20 that Hasbro offered.  But $35 was still the deal, even if I had to pay $15 more than $20.  That being said, it's gonna be a pain to get Vinyl Scratch.

I also got the Star Wars exclusive at Hasbro(Didn't get the Transformers exclusive) on the last day.  Also got a few others like from Mattel, SquareEnix, etc.

• Brohoof 1

Howdy all!

I'll be at SDCC on Saturday and From what I read on EQD Hasbro/The Hub has MLP plans for the con at their booth.

Dont know what day but with the con coming up next month there will be more info up soon.

As for Charlotte Fullerton the MLP writer its a he.

(Has Twitter if ya wish to check it out)

We'll see what happens.

See ya!

(edited)
As for Charlotte Fullerton the MLP writer its a he.

(Has Twitter if ya wish to check it out)

Um, she is a woman. Check out her Wikipedia page and also her profile on the SDCC guest page. Plus, her name?

What made you think she was a man? img-1584251-1-blink.png

Did you mean a "yes" and it was just a typo?

Edited by Party Cannon

What made you think she was a man? img-1584251-1-blink.png

The Charlotte i saw on twitter is a male and did mention writing fer MLP.

So I assumed it was a he not a she.

I apologize for the error.sad.png

The Charlotte i saw on twitter is a male and did mention writing fer MLP.

So I assumed it was a he not a she.

I apologize for the error.img-1584275-2-sad.png

Aw I didn't mean to jump on you. blush.png  There are some junk Twitters out there, and perhaps if it is her she pressed the wrong button. Misinformation is to be dealt with asap, before a mass wave of wtf emerges, that's all. We cool? derpy_emoticon1.png

Aw I didn't mean to jump on you. blush.png  There are some junk Twitters out there, and perhaps if it is her she pressed the wrong button. Misinformation is to be dealt with asap, before a mass wave of wtf emerges, that's all. We cool? derpy_emoticon1.png

Howdy!

Yeah we cool.

happy.png

I did more checking and Theres a Interview with Charlotte you can check out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o6iSqkBBo4

I was like ohhh thats what she looks like wink.png

But yer right there maybe some fake pages out there and may have stumbled onto one.

See ya!

• Brohoof 1