Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Smash Bros Characters?

Danze

In the original smash. Ness was my absolute favorite, but I played plenty of Kirby before him, I think pretty muich everyone was picking up kirby, I also used Luigi a lot.

In melee. I was first impressed with all the characters, I tried Ness, but he didn't feel the same anynore, then I picked up Peach and never looked back ever since, she's been my main since melee. But I also used a lot of Ness, Dr. Mario, Luigi and Mewtwo, and a little bit of Sheik/Zelda.

In brawl, even though they removed Peach killer fthrow, my favorite move from her, and she got pretty nerfed overall, I still main her, she's fantastic and her floating advanced techniques are really fun to pull off. Besides Peach I enjoy using a lot of characters, I like King Dedede, Mario, Mr. Game & Watch, Wario, Squirtle, Olimar, Ness, Yoshi, Ganondorf, Diddy Kong, Ike and Snake.

one of the biggest surprises was Yoshi, I never expected that I would like him so much, he's an underrated character in my opinion. And for the new smash bros? I like the villager already I'm pretty sure he will be amongst my favorites :D

• Brohoof 1

I'm a veteran with Fox, Kirby and Mario. They were my most-played characters ever since the very first Smash Bros. game on the Nintendo 64. Although, I'm undefeated with Mewtwo in Melee, and also undefeated with Lucario and Ike in Brawl. I'm attempting to work with Captain Olimar currently, since I survived Endless Brawl for nearly an hour and a half with him, which I'm still in disbelief about. 

My favorite SSB character is pikachu.  He may have weak attacks, but he makes up for it with his speed, and I can confess that I spam thundershock and thunder jolt for a whole match, but that's just how I roll.  I have never lost a match playing as pikachu

post-16113-0-58937600-1372087413.jpg

Luigi has been one of my all time favorites starting in melee, only beaten by Kirby who I have loved since the first one. Though, Luigi is technically my main.

Roy was a third favorite in Melee. I also love c.falcon and Mewtwo, but they aren't favorites.

Toon Link and Lucario have become favorites in Brawl, also becoming my third and fourth playing characters. Both of their playstyles are so much fun.

Ike is hella fun to play, Rob is too and messing around with Sonic is fun as well. Id consider ike another favorite and even mah fifth, but the other two are just extra fun.

Don't think I really have a particular favorite from the original, Pikachu or Kirby maybe but I dunno.

Melee my main was Marth, Dr. Mario was a boss too.

Brawl I like using Falco and Snake the most, as well as Pit and Toon Link, and for some reason I like using Zelda sometimes too.

My favorite character is *obviously* Sonic. If you get good with Sonic, you can really kick ass with him. He does have the weakness of not having any powerful Smash attacks, but the damage output and speed make up for it. Plus the Final Smash in the hands of someone who knows how to use it well is one of the most powerful finishers in the game.

(edited)

For the first game I played kirby and Pikachu mostly, if I recall correctly.

In Melee, my favorites were Pikachu, Young Link and Pichu. Pikachu because I love pokemon, Young Link because I love LoZ but adult was way too slow for my liking, and Pichu because I love Pikachu but I didn't want to constantly win with Pikachu.

In Brawl, I used Pikachu for pretty much the same reason as before and started playing Bowser because he was just fun to play as. He's a terrible character so it was always difficult to pull off a win, which is a nice challenge. And then there's the feeling of just playing as big, bad Bowser. And let's not forget about Bowserciding tongue.png

For the new Smash, my favorite will probably be Mega Man because he's Mega Man (aka nolstagia factor XD). 

Edited by MuteMutt

I've only played Brawl, but it has to be Solid Snake. It was hard to master him at first, but once you get the hang of him, he's absolutely devastating. Snake's inclusion in Brawl is actually what got me into the Metal Gear games in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Zero Suit Saaaammmuuuussssss B)

But in all seriousness, I'd probably have to say Mr. Game and Watch..
He's the only character that uses bacon as a weapon, so.. Yeah..

post-17521-0-51019800-1373595139_thumb.jpg

Edited by Broseph

I'm a fast player, so I like speed. And since I'm also a sonic fan, sonic is my best character, if you can master his combos... He's deadly.

My second best character is fox... Because he had good speed and relatively good attacks.

My favorite characters are tied in between Meta Knight and Bowser. I use Bowser more frequently and I win brawls and melees easier, but at the same time Meta Knight can fly and has a really useful Smash Ball. Bowser's Smash Ball is great, too. :3

My favorites in Brawl:

1) Toon Link (Main fighter) I don't think he will return for the Wii U installment. Sakurai said there isn't time to bring back every character from brawl and i would assume less clone characters will make it.

2) Falco

3) Sonic

Melee

1) Falco

(Too many clone characters)

N64

1) DK

2)Fox

Been playing Melee for AGES now, and I started using Pikachu a lot when I first started playing (probably for the Storm attack LOL). But I quickly moved onto who would be an all-time favourite for me: Fox McCloud. He's fast, can pack a good punch with his kicks, and he just looks cool. I've recently started using Samus a bit more, but my main is still Fox, although I sometimes tend to pick Mewtwo when playing with friends.

For Brawl, eh, I can't really remember. I didn't play it that long after I completed the Sub-Space Emissary.