Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

American accents required for song.

SpikeyMikey

<cross posted from mylittleremix>

I'm writing a song about a sort of Pegasi Air Force. I need mid-range Air Force Commando style american accents. You do not have to be able to sing for this, so this is more of a voice acting thing (which is why I understand this is kind of the wrong forum) Let me know if you're up for it and I will message what I need you to say, or if you want, PM me and I will add you on Skype, which will be a heck of a lot easier.

Also if you know of a pony voice acting forum then let me know, I understand voiceactorsalliance.com would be a good place but the majority of stuff on there is not pony.

I'd be interested in this. I'm not sure my voice is perfect for that, but you can check out my pony.fm in my sig to see it it will work. Also, my mic doesn't really like when I yell at it (it peaks pretty easy) so I have to get farther from it in some cases, but that usually isn't a problem. I hope you find who you need for your project!

What does an "American accent" sound like? It sounds interesting. I've never known of such a thing since everypony's accents come from their ethnic identity save for those without an accent entirely.

I can definitly do it, for I am the voice actor for Kearog in this show called Gako And Rio, and Kearog has the accent you seek.

PM me with the lines, and I can get it in to you by 9:00 EST

What does an "American accent" sound like? It sounds interesting. I've never known of such a thing since everypony's accents come from their ethnic identity save for those without an accent entirely.

I'm from the UK, and never visited america, nor do i waste time watching your tv programmes, so i know next to nothing of regional accents, which arent just from ethnic identity. Learn not to take everything literally.

I'm from the UK, and never visited amareica, nor do i waste time watching your tv programmes, so i know next to nothing of regional accents, which arent just from ethnic identity. Learn not to take everything literally.

I think as a resident of the US, I would know what's going on here. dry.png Accents are primarily derived from ethnic ancestry so there is no such thing as an "American accent". sleep.png I have an accentless voice myself. I guess I would not sound very interesting.

I think as a resident of the US, I would know what's going on here. img-1590656-1-dry.png Accents are primarily derived from ethnic ancestry so there is no such thing as an "American accent". img-1590656-2-sleep.png I have an accentless voice myself. I guess I would not sound very interesting.

okaythanksforlettingmeknow.jpg

I'll PM in the morning to people who are in with what i would like you to say. There'll be mediafire links to examples so you know how I would like it to sound.

(edited)

okaythanksforlettingmeknow.jpg

I'll PM in the morning to people who are in with what i would like you to say. There'll be mediafire links to examples so you know how I would like it to sound.

Quick question, will you PM me as well? I would really like to help out with this.

Plus, I would be a valuable asset seeing as one of the characters I play sounds like he is from the US airforce.

EDIT: Derp, I just realized that was what you said.

Edited by Jalokim