Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which G4 Character can stop the Smooze?

100 beasts kaidou

(edited)

Two routes to take here, I think:

1. In an effort to give each Mane Six pony a two-parter to themselves, Fluttershy uses kindness to help everyone overcome their smooziness.
  2. Have the CMC be the heroes.
Edited by CITRUS KING46
  • Brohoof 1

As I recall, the Smooze was defeated by fairy ponies who shot out magic from their fairy-pony wings. And who do we know who possesses such wings?

185px-3tyuiuyio7io9.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Hello!

Why... It would most obviously be one of the Princesses. Without the Elements, you can say that the mane 6 are pretty useless. Well... Perhaps Twilight could do something about the so called "Smooze" you speak of... huh.png

(edited)

As I recall, the Smooze was defeated by fairy ponies who shot out magic from their fairy-pony wings. And who do we know who possesses such wings?

img-1593661-1-185px-3tyuiuyio7io9.jpg

I was about to type that! >3< The Smooze were defeated by the Flutter (fairy) ponies indeed. But, the pony in your spoiler may have the wings, but not the fairy attributes... Maybe there are secretly flutter/fairy-ponies hiding out in case of such an invasion? They could be hiding in the Everfree Forest. :U

Nah, I really don't know. Maybe is Twilight could give ponies the pseudo fairy wings again, and they had the "fairy" powers in them, that could work. :U 

Edited by Tual

Even without the Elements, Twilight is the most powerful magic wielder, so she would be a good candidate to stop them. Of course, they could introduce Flutter Ponies in this way, and that would be fine too ^-^

Discord obviously has enough magical juice in him to stop something even of those proportions, seeing as he can warp reality itself. He'd probably turn the smooze into an ocean of chocolate milk instead if he was feeling mischievous, prior to just getting rid of it all so Celestia didn't glare at him with daggers :P As for anyone else...I'm not sure of any other characters that could do it 'alone'. Most things end up being a team effort, and for those things that don't, the disaster usually has some sort of containment as to not make the characters OP.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

you fool! nothing can stop the smooze!

all hail lord smoo-GAK !img-1598043-1-blink.png

NO... GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF *slap*

but no seriously, celestia would probably just send it to the moon or banish it into another inanimate object or something.

i don't think celestia would stand for any of that nonsense in her kingdom. i don't even think the smooze would be much of a threat, it was only a threat in the G1 mlp because they lacked almighty powerful god beings that could instantly defeat it. speaking of which, discord would definitely be capable of defeating it if he was persuaded to, but i think he would enjoy the ensuing chaos too much to get rid of it immediately, even despite his "reformedness"

if the smooze couldn't be defeated with brute god force, perhaps there's some sort of "fix" for the smooze like there was for the parasprites and the cutie pox. in that case, zecora and/or pinkie pie might have a trick up their sleeves.

Edited by crazitaco

(edited)

My Celestia! Does nopony know the true guardian of Equestria? The one character that has protected ourchatacters from the Smooze's evil? It's Tom the rock! Tom has done so much, he's saved all our ponies from certain death, and to this we say thank you Tom, thank you.

17198_256.jpg

Edited by Sir.Flutter Hooves
  • Brohoof 5

Bring in the background six! Dr. Whooves, Derpy Hooves, Lyra, Bon Bon, Vinyl Scratch, and Octavia will save the day with the Elements of Counter-Harmony: Stability, Spontaneity, Passion, Control, Innovation, and Tradition, respectively.

(edited)

Okay, okay, I get what you are saying. But for the record, I'm only doing this for Fluffle:

post-3492-0-34618100-1372400637_thumb.png

Seriously though, the Mane Six having to cut a deal with Chryssi to defeat  Smooze would make for an awesome episode.

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard
  • Brohoof 1

I think it'd be either Twilight or Celestia. Although I don't really know because I've not seen the smooze episode in G1 or whatever. So I don't know everything about it.

But Twilight and Celestia both posses powerful magic, so I assume one of them would know how to deal with it someway through study.

• 1 month later...

I'm guessing I'm the only one here who doesn't know, but... What's the snooze? It seems everypony here knows what it is... Could someone send me a link or something, please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CnOysetlQw

Villain from the 1986 MLP movie. But the modern popularity comes from the fan series Friendship is Witchcraft (sherclop.com), where Fluttershy runs a cult dedicated to resurrecting the smooze. Go watch. It's hilarious :)

And I think the diamond dogs could beat him. Dig a deep hole, let all the ooze pour down into it, cover it up, done :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CnOysetlQw

Villain from the 1986 MLP movie. But the modern popularity comes from the fan series Friendship is Witchcraft (sherclop.com), where Fluttershy runs a cult dedicated to resurrecting the smooze. Go watch. It's hilarious :)

And I think the diamond dogs could beat him. Dig a deep hole, let all the ooze pour down into it, cover it up, done :lol:

Oh, that's awesome! Thanks! I'll make sure to look for that "Friendship is Witchcraft" and watch it sometime! And I'm always happy to see a new villain!

Discord could use his chaos magic to transform the Smooze into something else, make it harmless, or even make it very small.  Then again, convincing him to take action would be hard.
Twilight is pretty magically talented, and could probably find a spell to take out the Smooze. The problem would porbably be her going crazy like in Lesson Zero or It's About Time.

After being convinced by Doctor Whooves that the Smooze is muffin batter, Derpy would inexplicably manage to construct an oven large enough to contain the Smooze within 24 hours and then trap it inside, saving all of Equestria.  The only downside is that the resulting batch of muffins would taste terrible and take years to get rid of, but hey, terrible muffins is the kind of sacrifice Derpy's willing to make for Equestria.  :muffins:

:derp: You see, she's not the hero they deserve, nor the one they need right now, but she's not gonna take no for an answer cause she's Derpy!  Wait... I feel like I screwed that up somehow.  :ph34r:

I think aside from any of the princesses teleporting it away. Then I think discord would just transform it into water or something... but not before surfing it. And I think dash might be able to suck it up with a twister... maybe.

• 1 year later...

None. Only the Flutterponies in G1 were able to. But that's just because the Flutterponies are basically goddesses.

The Smooze was absolutely immune to the Rainbow of Light, which was far more powerful than the Elements of Harmony or the Rainbow Power, mainly because it kills and destroys.

Not to mention, as time passes by, he becomes bigger, with much will to destroy everything on its path.

The Smooze in hours would probably consume Equestria and the entire world. Bye, G4 ponies. Not even Discord will be safe.