Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop 3 Free OC Requests!

pegasister101

HEY Y'ALL!

I've been extremely bored lately, with ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING TO DO, so I've come back to this forum for a bit. I've been quite inactive for a while, so this could be fun!

I'm offering up three free OC headshot pictures. First come, first serve.

I work with a normal #2 pencil and occasionally colored pencils. If you're lucky, I'll line it in pen. tongue.png

Although, I will do your requests, it may take a bit to get them up on the site. Just bear with me guys! 

If you could, be very descriptive, and include pictures. The more info of the OC you give me, the better the final outcome!

Thanks guys! derpy_emoticon2.png

(edited)

Hey, I'll take it! Can you do one of my OC Windy Runner? (Link is in the description) hope I'm one of the first 3!

Useless babble and filler to get to the limit count.

Edited by Windy Runner

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I'm late by one second. Darn you windy runner! Sigh, shoulda seen it coming seeing how you only gave 3 requests for us to take.

Haha everypony just runs right after the chance. derpy_emoticon2.png

(edited)

Here is the link for my OC, Orion Skies!

http://mlpforums.com...ion-skies-r3776

He may be a bit of a challenge, especially if you were to try and draw his mechanical wings.

Just do the best you can and take all the time you need!

If you need to know the colors to draw, just look under the appearance category.img-1611275-1-wink.png

There! Take it before it's too late lol

Edited by Dsanders17

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I'm late by one second. Darn you windy runner! Sigh, shoulda seen it coming seeing how you only gave 3 requests for us to take.

Haha everypony just runs right after the chance. derpy_emoticon2.png

Hey man, what can I say? There's a good reason he's called 'Windy Runner'. He moves fast, both on the soccer pitch and on the interwebs!

(edited)

Oh! Do me!

Here is a picture of the marvelous Jalokim, both with glasses and without glasses.

I was wondering if you can make it so you can see his eyes slightly through his shades.

Thanks!

EDIT: Hmmm... maybe I was a little late to the party? Who knows, maybe I might get lucky, but probably not. I have the worst luck in the world.

post-15666-0-85489100-1372810042_thumb.png

post-15666-0-96858900-1372810051_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jalokim

(edited)

Alright guys, so here's the dealio. I've finished Lightning Dancer and Windy Runner, and Nexus just needs some color. However, I have just discovered that my scanner is broken. GREAT. Well, it'll take a bit, but I will get them up eventually.

As for the rest of you, I am feeling quite generous and happen to have quite a bit of time on my hands, but I am not doing full body drawings. Just headshots. So you won't be able to tell if it is an earth pony or a Pegasus. But all in all, I probably will do the rest of your guys' OC's. biggrin.png

UPDATE:

Lightning Dancer: Done w/colors

Nexus: Done, doing colors still

Windy Runner: Done, doing colors still

Orion Skies: Done w/colors

Clarity: Done w/colors

Jalokim: Haven't even started him yet. XD

Roaring Rhythm: Hehe... Haven't started her either.

They're on their way though!

ALSO!!! REQUESTS ARE NOW CLOSED! 

Edited by pegasister101

(edited)

Could i ask you to do my request, too? I hope you wouldn't mind you drawing my OC, Roaring Rhythm? If not, that's okay.

Here are some Reference pics :

Roaring Rhythmimg-1575666-1-RoaringRhythmbyInkieHeart.img-1578030-2-RoaringRhythmbyKivi.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Nightraxx