Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pink Mist's Sig and Avatar Request Shop (REOPENED)

Misty Rose

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Here you are! :D Sailor Moon and Crystal Applejack are included and I made sure to make the text Bold and Italic for you ;)

img-2302891-1-Lqn91Js.png

@,

Okie dokie lokie :lol: Just one thing. Do you happen to have the pony code for your OC from Pony Creator? That way I can fix him up without making him look like he did in your signature, and I can add the cutie mark easily :) 

Thanks sooooo much!!!!!!!! Dumb 20 letter rule...

@,

Here you are! :D Sailor Moon and Crystal Applejack are included and I made sure to make the text Bold and Italic for you ;)

img-2302891-1-Lqn91Js.png

@,

Okie dokie lokie :lol: Just one thing. Do you happen to have the pony code for your OC from Pony Creator? That way I can fix him up without making him look like he did in your signature, and I can add the cutie mark easily :) 

I had to make it again in the pony creator because since then I've switched computers so here is my new one 

post-4053-0-86017900-1392429696_thumb.png

And here's it's pony code 2S2S00201028934AFE9E9E2000000382DUN1837003000500001B0D2BFF7FFF00107F3FCC004CB2

Edited by ChikoritaBrony

@,

Worked with the background so it could fit all your OC's :) I hope you like it :D 

img-2292809-1-g7dttpw.png

@@FlutterBat,

Had to make it look different from what I did for Rainbow Skywalker so I think it came out okay :) I hope you like it :D

img-2292809-2-YaZcVwU.png

@@Sobori,

Here you go! :D I added both Rarity and Zecora to make it better ;) Worked with the background a bit too :) 

img-2292809-3-T4qcSyE.png

@

The wait is over!! :D Here you go. I hope my work is to your approval ^_^

img-2292809-4-dj4kX2x.png

Omg... 3 words..... BEST. SIGNITURE EVER!

I looked at your work. Would love a new signature from you. It's not entirely complicated. Just a picture of Luna and the words "The moon is a friend for the lonesome to talk to." Other then that, go nuts.

Omg... 3 words..... BEST. SIGNITURE EVER!

I'm so glad you liked it!! :D

I looked at your work. Would love a new signature from you. It's not entirely complicated. Just a picture of Luna and the words "The moon is a friend for the lonesome to talk to." Other then that, go nuts.

I'll add you to the waiting list ;)

Hey there! Can you do a sig for me? I have made a form for you, if that makes it easier.

Size: 500x100

Images: This RD vector on the right and this Discord one on the left

Text: METAL

Font: Could you do it in a font called "Make Juice" or "Brutal Tooth"?

Background: Something dark and grimy, to suit.

Thank you!

Ooh nice idea :D I'll get it to you soon ;) Not too many people in the list.

I had to make it again in the pony creator because since then I've switched computers so here is my new one 

attachicon.gifponyWithBackground.png

And here's it's pony code 2S2S00201028934AFE9E9E2000000382DUN1837003000500001B0D2BFF7FFF00107F3FCC004CB2

Thanks :D Got a specific pose you want him in for your avi? :)

I didn't realize this until now, but in my signature, you sort of spelled my username wrong. It's understandable since it can be hard to spell.

Oh lol yeah that was just a typo ^_^ I'll make sure to fix it up and I'll fix up your OC too since I have the pony code so he doesn't look so blurry ;)

You have been added to the list :D

Sure thing :) What do you want on it?

Can you make a banner with Rainbow Dash with sunglasses and het cap on (looks like this)

With the text , "RAINBOW DASH USED SWAGGER" without the quotes and in a cool font? I'm a bit of a pokemon fan, and I really love Rainbow haha

I completely understand if it's not possible, but thanks in advance!

Edited by RainBDash

@,

Here's your new avatar! :D I sorta wanted it to match your sig but with a different color background to fit your OC better ;)

KrTBLPW.png

And I went ahead and fixed up your sig, typo's gone and I also inserted the better vector of your OC :D Hope you like! :lol: 

zmR5k60.png

Edited by Pink Mist

@,

Here's your new avatar! :D I sorta wanted it to match your sig but with a different color background to fit your OC better ;)

KrTBLPW.png

And I went ahead and fixed up your sig, typo's gone and I also inserted the better vector of your OC :D Hope you like! :lol: 

zmR5k60.png

Thanks you even made the oc less blurry on the signature.

Thanks you even made the oc less blurry on the signature.

Yeah I just put the new vector over the blurry one ;)

@,

While I didn't do a grimy background I do leave you with this :D I think it sort of suits the atmosphere. I gave a cool metal effect to the text to make it look better and stand out and I worked with the background behind RD which kind of looks like stage lights ^_^

Hope you like it :D

EWutEFP.png

Yeah I just put the new vector over the blurry one ;)

@,

While I didn't do a grimy background I do leave you with this :D I think it sort of suits the atmosphere. I gave a cool metal effect to the text to make it look better and stand out and I worked with the background behind RD which kind of looks like stage lights ^_^

Hope you like it :D

EWutEFP.png

There are not enough brohoofs in the world to describe this. That is probably the best thing I've seen today. THANK YOU SO MUCH!