Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pink Mist's Sig and Avatar Request Shop (REOPENED)

Misty Rose

Is it possible if you can make me a new avatar? If so I would like the biggest size a non-donate person could have. The pony would be Twilight Sparkle :catface: . Thank you very much Pink Mist!

Also is it alright if I could get a new signature? I would like a new one.

Size: 600x100

Pony: Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow dash.

Text: Lunia (Font you can decide and color)

Thanks you very much again.

Edited by Lunia

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I would be the happiest little pony in the world if you could make me a sig of my OC Midnight, I'm not sure if that name is taken for someone's oc but if it is you can change the name if you can think of a good one. You can also put pinkie pie in it too if you like :)

"Midnight is my avatar"

I would also like if you put your name somewhere on it,

Thanks a million!

If you don't have time I understand, God bless and pony wishes!

post-23672-0-10461100-1390122969.png

post-23672-0-72190300-1390122970.png

post-23672-0-04708800-1390122972.png

post-23672-0-36454000-1390122973.png

Edited by MyLilPony

Hey there, could you make a sig with this picture on the left and this one on the right? The text should be "Hope will never die" and the background can be whatever you want. Maybe something fire related since the characters are from Fire Emblem. It's up to you really.

Edited by N-Harmonia

Ha pink mist This is the Fox hoping you Maybe make me a sig and a Avatar to.

Here it goes

1. I well like to have Twilight Sparkle in the middle of the Signature

2. I Rainbow Dash in the left side

3. Sweetie Bell on the Right

4. If you can put Princess Luna in the back of Twilight if you can.

I do not what any text on it.

And I well like to have a Avatar of Princess Cadance if you can and it doesn't matter how you put it go crazy with it.

That all if you can do them it well make me happy to have them.

Fox Out!! B)

@@Lunia@@Pinkster@@MyLilPony@@@Fox801@@NinjaNick,

Alrighty :D I'll add you all to the waiting list! Sorry it's taking so long to complete these but the request I'm working on now requires the OC to be colored so that takes a bit of work on my part ^_^ As soon as I'm done with that one the other requests should be easy to get to ;) Thanks for requesting and I'll let you know when your sig or avatar has been completed :)

Awesome!,

I'm in no hurry. I'm currently working on 2 pony projects an fps and an mmo so I'm just very glad that your offering such a wonderful service and for free!

All your work looks totally awesome!

Thank you very much for helping the world have more beautiful ponies!

I pray the good lord blesses you with pony power x a million!

Hey I was wondering if you could make me a  holiday signature like the ones on your other thread with the winking pony but with my OC (yeah i know it wont be Christmas by the time your done but it soooo adorable and there's always next year :D) i drew one of mine but its not colored because my markers are screwy but shes red and her mane and eyes are brown basically and could it say Happy Holidays from PageTurner

I'm having some trouble with coloring your OC in Photoshop. What you can do is make a thread asking someone to make a vector of your OC, or post in one. Once you have the vector, come back here and post it so I can use it in your sig. It will make things much easier and I won't have any problems working with it :) If I try to color it myself it won't come out too nice ^_^ That's not my area in Photoshop really :( I hope you find someone, and if not I'll see what I can do :)

Alright, Here it is. Good luck:  4B1N0J410099999900000004901FEFEFEUJ1837400010000D0FEFEFEFF7FFF05107F3FCC004CB2

So for some reason his cutie mark doesn't appear in Pony Creator :( Do you happen to have a vector of his cutie mark? If not then I'll try to see if I can put him in a pose where his blank flank doesn't show ^_^

So for some reason his cutie mark doesn't appear in Pony Creator Do you happen to have a vector of his cutie mark? If not then I'll try to see if I can put him in a pose where his blank flank doesn't show

Yea, don't worry about the cutie mark. I think I forgot to add it to the fan fic series I put him in, so forget about it. 

Yea, don't worry about the cutie mark. I think I forgot to add it to the fan fic series I put him in, so forget about it. 

Alrighty then :) I'll get right to work on it ;) 

@

Here you go dude :D Finally gave me an excuse to use that Minecraft font I downloaded ages ago ^_^ Hope you like it :)

C15cYHP.png

If you could be so kind could you make a signature that has my three oc's in it saying my username

Frost on the left, Dj-F3Z pn the right and mellow in the middle because she's the only one that has her head facing forward i think. 

:D

I would really love one of Sobori. Maybe with Zecora or Rarity would be really really cool. Rarity being my avorite pony of all time and Zecora is Sobori's mentor. Either woul be really nice. here is a picture of my oc if you need it.

post-23995-0-92300300-1390621299_thumb.jpg

Alrighty then :) I'll get right to work on it ;) 

@

Here you go dude :D Finally gave me an excuse to use that Minecraft font I downloaded ages ago ^_^ Hope you like it :)

img-2237557-1-C15cYHP.png

*Jaw Drop* All of these peeps are getting epic siggies! Can i have one?

Id like Glaceon on it and Syveleon :3 And make one side look like icy and the other one with magestic Rainbows... and id like it to say: Opposites Count. (The opposites count is in the text that you used for ampharos'es signature)

(edited)

@@alasdair242

Sort of wanted it to match your sig so I'm not sure if this worked ^_^ This was just the first idea to come to me so let me know if you want something else ;)

FTZJq3s.png

Oooooo, It's the infamous Pink Mist thread.  Been lookin for this one.  Mind if I make a request?  My holiday sig is getting old.

Plain and simple I'd like a Flutterbat signature, feel free to do whatever you'd like from there.  I would imagine that you can put some simple bat vectors in the BG or maybe a very dark pink gradient, but just do what you think is best.  Thanks in advance!

Oh my thread isn't infamous :blush: It's an honor to be doing a sig for the great Rainbow Skywalker. I've seen your epic sigs all over the place ;) 

Now this is the first idea I had. You let me know if you want anything changed ;) 

fnFVhWB.png

Edited by Pink Mist

Sort of wanted it to match your sig so I'm not sure if this worked This was just the first idea to come to me so let me know if you want something else  

It looks great! But if I can make a request, is there any way to the horn have the 'magic' effect? If you can't, I can live with it. If you can, can you make it look like his horn is cloaked in black and white fire?! Plz and thank you and thank you again! 

(edited)

:o  Wow, that's better than I could have imagined.  Thanks so much! 

No problem :D I'm so glad you liked it!!

It looks great! But if I can make a request, is there any way to the horn have the 'magic' effect? If you can't, I can live with it. If you can, can you make it look like his horn is cloaked in black and white fire?! Plz and thank you and thank you again! 

I'll definitely see what I can do ;) I'll let you know if I can't do it in the end but I'm pretty sure I can :)

@@Inclement Blitz

Alrighty all done with yours :D I wasn't really sure what font to go with so I chose this one. If you don't like it I can change it no problem ;)

22JiVTn.png

@

uKDEFgr.png

Yours is done too!! :D Couldn't decide what color font went best with this so I did the next big thing that also matches the background, RAINBOW FONT!! :D Let me know what you think and if you want anything changed ;)

@@RoguesWolfe,

Alrighty since someone else beat me to the punch with your request you can choose whether to keep the one you have or use the one I just made for you :) I hope you like it.

8xdqk5c.png 

Edited by Pink Mist

Hey Pink Mist, just wondering how long it would take for a sig request.

Well at the rate I'm going right now I should get to you pretty soon :) Gonna do a couple more today.

@,

I want a sig with Elsa from Frozen on it, and I want the background to be blue and like icy and snowy looking. And I want it to say "The cold never bothered me anyway" and I want the font to be the one that's in my current sig, it's called "Regency Script FLF" and I want the text to have a glowy blue outline. 

If you can do this for me, thanks :)

(edited)

@,

I want a sig with Elsa from Frozen on it, and I want the background to be blue and like icy and snowy looking. And I want it to say "The cold never bothered me anyway" and I want the font to be the one that's in my current sig, it's called "Regency Script FLF" and I want the text to have a glowy blue outline. 

If you can do this for me, thanks :)

Awesome :D I've been wanting to make an Elsa sig or background lately ^_^ I'll let you know when it's done ;)

Is it possible if you can make me a new avatar? If so I would like the biggest size a non-donate person could have. The pony would be Twilight Sparkle :catface: . Thank you very much Pink Mist!

Also is it alright if I could get a new signature? I would like a new one.

Size: 600x100

Pony: Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow dash.

Text: Lunia (Font you can decide and color)

Thanks you very much again.

Alrighty first up here's the Twily avatar you requested. Just something simple :)

CwmXeug.png

And here's that Dashie and Twilight sig too :D

mkJhonQ.png

Again just something simple that I thought of for these two ^_^ I hope both came out okay :)

Edited by Pink Mist