Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pink Mist's Sig and Avatar Request Shop (REOPENED)

Misty Rose

Yeah I was thinking about how one would even do that. But yeah, it's basically the same to me if their standing next to each other

Alrighty then, I'll see what I can do! :lol:

@@EquestrianScholar,

Sounds good :) And do you want it to have your username on it or for it to say Princess Celestia? :)

@@PokeBolter,

I'll be happy to fulfill your request ;) I'll get it done soon :D

@@Pinkamena-Pills,

Since I couldn't find the same picture from your background I went with a different Rennigan Pinkie picture and I think it came out okay :) Let me know what you think and if you want anything changed ;) 

z6VjNtn.png

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For it to say Princess Celestia, but perhaps towards the bottom right you can put my username in smaller text.

Alrighty then :lol: Thanks for the confirmation :)

Can you make an avatar of a changeling (like in the one of my avatar now) hugging fluttershy, with both of them crying in front of a funeral?

Unfortunately there would be no way I can show them hugging or at a funeral :( That would only be if I could do art which I really can't ^_^

(edited)

Unfortunately there would be no way I can show them hugging or at a funeral :( That would only be if I could do art which I really can't ^_^

oh, okay. Well could you at least make one where changeling is crying and looking down?...please? Because, it was her duty to protect Chrysalis and even though, chrysalis died, and everyone hates her. Edited by TheScrewUpCrew

oh, okay. Well could you at least make one where changeling is crying and looking down?...please? Because, it was her duty to protect Chrysalis and even though, chrysalis died, and everyone hates her.

I'll try to look for a vector like that, but I highly doubt I can find it :(

@,

You shall be added to the waiting list ;)

all I really want is a sig with rd and applejack in it. other then you can can go nuts

Righty-o :lol: I'll get to work on it soon ;)

@alasdair242,   Good to see you back here! I'll get that avatar done for you soon

Hold up! Fiddled with the pony creator again. Made a change to the accessories used. Here is the new code and pic:

066CC666000000066CC665000000000000004E8FBAFFFF8C066CC66066CC66066CC66066CC66

post-19100-0-58652500-1403316999_thumb.png

To everyone who has requested a sig, I'll get right on them ;) I've been working on a vector for the past week and that's pretty much taken up almost all of my laptop time ^_^ But I'll get all the requested sigs out to you soon :)

(edited)

Actually if it's possible can you add this filly you can choose either side I don't really care. She's just really cute and since she can't be my profile picture I want her at least on my signature.

post-26812-0-89462600-1404153461_thumb.png

Edited by PokeBolter

Hold up! Fiddled with the pony creator again. Made a change to the accessories used. Here is the new code and pic:

066CC666000000066CC665000000000000004E8FBAFFFF8C066CC66066CC66066CC66066CC66

So sorry for the long wait to work on this, I've just been engrossed in something else I've been working on ^_^ But I put the pony code into the Pony Creator and it doesn't seem to work :( You think you have another code that could work?

So sorry for the long wait to work on this, I've just been engrossed in something else I've been working on But I put the pony code into the Pony Creator and it doesn't seem to work You think you have another code that could work?

Did you enter that code in pony or accessories? It was supposed to be accessories. Regardless, I'll re-post both for clarity:

Pony:

4F1N004200BFBFBF00000004000969696UN1837008010001U1000000BA3A3A0D107F3FCC004CB2

Accessories:

066CC66C000000066CC665000000000000004E8FBAFFFF8C066CC66066CC66066CC66066CC66

(edited)

Might it be possible to do a sig with the following: the phrase "Welcome To My Nightmare" in the center with this dude on the far left 

post-25260-0-80772400-1399519479.jpg

and Luna on the far right post-25260-0-38534100-1404709734.png , as far as a background... whatever you think fits in with the theme (I guess you would say it's "nightmare" themed  :derp: ) and/or can bring this together nicely.

If you need different pics or something just let me know and it's an odd request so no worries if you don't want to. ;)

Edited by Virgil

You know, maybe you could actually really help me here..

I've been going as Little Wittle Twinkie Pinkie on Steam with this adorable icon of Pinkie stuffed in a Twinkie being held aloft by three balloons. Buuut..the art is really basic, just a doodle really, with Pinkie colored in all one color and, well, just basic yeah.

Would you want to try your hand at making a more decked out, serious version of something like this for me? Maybe throw in some more Pinkie flair like confetti and streamers or something? Maybe she could be looking all ready to kick ass, or blowing a fluglehorn, or something.. Dunno~

Actually probably just bubbling and bursting all 'YAY PARTY TIME!!!' would work best, classic Pinkie. But, if you decide to take my request, feel free to get creative with whatever you think really captures the moment best~ :lol:

Thanks if you can help!

Here's the pic I got so you can see what I'm working with at the moment. 325f4af5f6.jpg

(edited)

@@alasdair242,

Thanks alot for verifying the codes, and here is your new avatar :lol: Let me know if you want anything changed ;)

BfqQ1mZ.png

@@AppleLover,

I'll get to work on your sig next, just got distracted with a vector I've been working on ^_^ Mind linking me to the OC you want included in it? :) 

Edited by Pink Mist

Sure, here he is. 

attachicon.gifLittle Wind.png

If I put it like this, will you be able to copy it? Or will I have to use the database and link him from that?

Thanks alot :D I'll be able to download the pic ;) I'll get right to work on the sig :)

@@AppleLover,

Now since yours included three vectors it was kind of tough to properly place the text but this is how it turned out with the text included :) Made it small so it wouldn't cover up AJ ^_^

Yc86vLk.png 

And here's how it looks without the text if you prefer it this way :)

6WjHoTE.png

Take your pick :lol:

@@EquestrianScholar,

Here's your signature :lol: 

r5hpVV9.png

(edited)

Hi! Could you please make me a signature when you find the time? :D

Text: Bronies + Furries = ?

Picture References to include in the sig:

img-2812462-1-post-26117-0-74609000-1400

img-2824805-2-avatar89391_5.gif

If there was a way you could somehow shrink down the latter picture and cut out my fursonas head to place in the picture, I would be thrilled (hopefully that make sense haha). I was thinking that both of them could be on either side of the sig (Curly Swirl, the pony, with just her neck and up on one side while Scarlet the dragon is on the other.) Again, hopefully this makes sense, and I can't wait to see what you come up with! :D (you can do the rest yourself. x3)

I would also like an avatar request if that's alright, but again it's totally cool if you don't! (I'd rather have a sig than the avatar, in case you can only do one). I would like it to be of Pinkie Pie with this pic:

pinkie_pie_by_peachspices-d3jwey1.png

You can do what you like with the rest of it. Thanks! :D

Edited by Cassafrass