Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pink Mist's Sig and Avatar Request Shop (REOPENED)

Misty Rose

YAY!! Another request, sure I'll make sure to get a threatening sig done for you, a little threatening. LOL! I love experimenting with font so I'll definitely go crazy. I guarantee you're gonna have an awesome sig by the time me and Photoshop are done with it!

Sounds good! I am really curious to see what you'll do with the little information that I gave you. Anyways, thanks for responding to me so quickly.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good! I am really curious to see what you'll do with the little information that I gave you. Anyways, thanks for responding to me so quickly.

No prob, I'll start working on it tommorrow if I don't end up going out of the house. Don't worry, it'll certainly be CHAOTIC!! Hope you like it when it's done. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

You can have fun with mine, i made it abd it's booty but it gets my point across, has scootaloo beating RD in a race and doing a scootaboom, with Never Stop Dreaming as the text go at it have fun just gotta have scootaloo and RD in it if you use my name try to make thr text look on fire

Hey friend, here it is! Let me know if you want me to change ANYTHING or if it's already epic the way it is! Hope you like it, and ENJOY!!

6j5GNZa.png

Brace yourself Pink Mist, for the request of a lifetime! Haha but no worries, if you find it too difficult, then just do the best you can!img-1630488-1-smile.png 

Text (if any): Dsanders17

Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): Text can be neon blue. And the background can be a hue of light neon purple, neon yellow, and green and pink. Try and lay out the colors so that sig appears to transgress from the lighter neon colors to the darker ones in a left-to-right order. If unable to, then just go crazy with the colors!

Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): Arial

Images (Any images you want to be used): img-1615318-2-doctor_whooves_troting_by_

img-1630488-3-132579593127.png

Place Doctor Whooves on the very left side and Pinkie Pie on the right side of the sig. I'd like it to look like they are looking at each other lol.

Extra detailsI would like the background texture to look like this and if you can, it would be amazing if you can incorporate my color scheme request into this pattern.

img-1615318-5-3d%20and%20digital%20wallp

And if you can't then totally disregard the back ground request and at least try to make it look spacey or electrical as you can.

So yeah, just do your best! img-1630488-5-smile.png 

OK friend here it is! Let me know if you want me to change ANYTHING AT ALL!!! Hope you like. I guess they're looking at each other, kind of, you be the judge on if it's epic or not!

,iaZ18va.png

Oh yes, PSSST MidnightBlue you're next. MWAHAHAHA!! I'll make sure to make Discord look great on yours, everything will look great. Let the chaos begin!

Hey friend, here it is! Let me know if you want me to change ANYTHING or if it's already epic the way it is! Hope you like it, and ENJOY!!

img-1635936-1-6j5GNZa.png

OK friend here it is! Let me know if you want me to change ANYTHING AT ALL!!! Hope you like. I guess they're looking at each other, kind of, you be the judge on if it's epic or not!

,iaZ18va.png

Oh yes, PSSST MidnightBlue you're next. MWAHAHAHA!! I'll make sure to make Discord look great on yours, everything will look great. Let the chaos begin!

Can you make the sig a bit smaller? It's too big and over the max to be my signature lol.

Make the dimensions around 600 x 100. Please and thank you smile.png

Can you make the sig a bit smaller? It's too big and over the max to be my signature lol.

Make the dimensions around 600 x 100. Please and thank you smile.png

No prob bud. Let me fix it right now and I'll post it back here in a jiffy.

Well what do you know, it only took a few seconds. LOL! Here you go friend, 600x100.

1i4JhPt.png

img-1635936-1-6j5GNZa.png

,iaZ18va.png

i like the way the text came out i been playing around with tring to do text i couldn't get it the way i like it and the trail on RD nice i also like the way you kept it to my original one just made it look better

i like the way the text came out i been playing around with tring to do text i couldn't get it the way i like it and the trail on RD nice i also like the way you kept it to my original one just made it look better

Glad you liked it! I downloaded some flame text onto Photoshop for it! Your original was cool, it was just the text that needed fixing. So all I did was fix the text, and it came out just as AWESOME as the race on it would be! Go Scootaboom!!

Hmm I usually don't ask for stuff like this but, ehh why not.

For text: BeauDozer (My username of course) happy.png

For pictures: I want Applejack on it and a character or 2 from Wolf's Rain (My favorite anime and don't care so much what characters you pick)

As for background, color, font, ect.: Go crazy laugh.png  and do what you can to make it look awesome. I have faith after seein' what you did for everyone else's. Please and thank you in advanced and can't wait to see what you do/come up with.

(edited)

Glad you liked it! I downloaded some flame text onto Photoshop for it! Your original was cool, it was just the text that needed fixing. So all I did was fix the text, and it came out just as AWESOME as the race on it would be! Go Scootaboom!!

yeah i use paint.net and still pretty new at it that was about sig number 6 i done 4 i trashed cause they were god awful, i'm gonna keep it going though eventualy i 'll get better, BTW i put it on my photobucket if you need the room Edited by DaReaper

For text: BeauDozer (My username of course) img-1637078-1-happy.png

For pictures: I want Applejack on it and a character or 2 from Wolf's Rain (My favorite anime and don't care so much what characters you pick)

As for background, color, font, ect.: Go crazy img-1637078-2-laugh.png  and do what you can to make it look awesome. I have faith after seein' what you did for everyone else's. Please and thank you in advanced and can't wait to see what you do/come up with.

Glad you like my work! No prob, I'll make an awesome sig for you guaranteed! Hopefully, if I get any computer time tomorrow, I'll get it delivered to you by then. Just refer back to this post when i quote you and enjoy your sig!

yeah i use paint.net and still pretty new at it that was about sig number 6 i done 4 i trashed cause they were god awful, i'm gonna keep it going though eventualy i 'll get better, BTW i put it on my photobucket if you need the room

I usually just look up tutorial videos for Photoshop on Youtube when I can't figure something out. I've seen plenty for Paint.net on there so hope that helps pal!

Glad you like my work! No prob, I'll make an awesome sig for you guaranteed! Hopefully, if I get any computer time tomorrow, I'll get it delivered to you by then. Just refer back to this post when i quote you and enjoy your sig!

Haha no rush. I'm in no hurry and I don't like hurrying people who are creative. Just finish whenever you can and i'm sure i'll like it.

Alright, here goes. To make this as easy as possible for you, I'm going to give you bunches of creative license.

Characters: Discord. Try to find a picture where he looks threatening.

Text: I don't play by rules, I make my own. Go wild on that font.

Background: Go wild

Other details: Try to make it look a little threatening, but other than that, go wild! Preferably have it be 600x100 for the size please.

Cheers!

Hey there MidnightBlue!! Sorry it took so long, but I haven't had access to my laptop these past couple days. MY MOM'S TO BLAME!! So here you go. It's been Discorded and I think it looks pretty good. What do you think? Let me know if you want me to change ANYTHING!! Enjoy!

qukD7Pd.png

For text: BeauDozer (My username of course) img-1637078-1-happy.png

As for background, color, font, ect.: Go crazy img-1637078-2-laugh.png  and do what you can to make it look awesome. I have faith after seein' what you did for everyone else's. Please and thank you in advanced and can't wait to see what you do/come up with.

TADA!!!! Here you go, your finished sig. Hope you like! Tell me if I need to change ANYTHING! I just hope this first copy is good. Enjoy friend! Thanks for considering me for this! 

8A0ECvU.png

Hi!!! :D Could you make me one twin?? I would love it soooooooooo much! XD I need a new one for as mine is the very first one I made :P Thanks!!! Oh! And surprise me! I love surprises!!

Sure twin!! Anything specific you want on it? I can probably get it to you in like 20 minutes or less. Yup, I'm awesome like that! I did both my last sigs in like 40 minutes.

Sure twin!! Anything specific you want on it? I can probably get it to you in like 20 minutes or less. Yup, I'm awesome like that! I did both my last sigs in like 40 minutes.

I basically want Pinkie Pie in it! But surprise me with everything in it!! ^.^ I know it will be great!! Hehe! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Sure I think I know what to do. I know Pinkie Pie enough to know what an awesome sig with her on it would be. It's gonna be EPIC!! I'll get started on it NOW!!

Hi!!! :D Could you make me one twin?? I would love it soooooooooo much! XD I need a new one for as mine is the very first one I made :P Thanks!!! Oh! And surprise me! I love surprises!!

Ok twin here it is!!! Tell me if you can't read the text. I just wanted it to be Pink. First thing I thought of when you said Pinkie. Enjoy! Hope you like!

T1o38Y8.png

Ok twin here it is!!! Tell me if you can't read the text. I just wanted it to be Pink. First thing I thought of when you said Pinkie. Enjoy! Hope you like!

T1o38Y8.png

I LOVE IT DK:FJ:DKFJ:DKSFJDFJ  :wub:  I can't contain my happiness!!!! wfkjdsklfjdslf HEHE!!! I just I UGH! Thank you so much!! I can't thank you enough ^.^ (Okay Sugar... Deep breaths...)

TADA!!!! Here you go, your finished sig. Hope you like! Tell me if I need to change ANYTHING! I just hope this first copy is good. Enjoy friend! Thanks for considering me for this! 

8A0ECvU.png

Haha that is just awesome! I don't think I could have even pictured it any differently. These 2 with their expressions just go together perfectly. Thanks so much for this. I was gettin' bored with my old sig and this is just great.  :wub:  :wub:

Hey there MidnightBlue!! Sorry it took so long, but I haven't had access to my laptop these past couple days. MY MOM'S TO BLAME!! So here you go. It's been Discorded and I think it looks pretty good. What do you think? Let me know if you want me to change ANYTHING!! Enjoy!

img-1648059-1-qukD7Pd.png

8A0ECvU.png

That looks great! Thanks so much for getting that done for me, I really appreciate it. I'll be sure to give you credit for it, don't worry.

Could you make one of my oc? I just need her in signature form and colored. She has the same coloring as Discord. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/chaos-r3893 Please and thank you! :catface:

No prob friend! I'll get it to ya soon! Just as soon as I get some laptop time!

I am really happy that everyone has loved their sigs so far, that makes me REALLY HAPPY!!

Wow I really like the job you have done with everyone's!  I would like a signature with some pictures of Derpy looking epic on it and my name on it somewhere. Besides that you can do whatever you like. Please and thank you! :)

Wow I really like the job you have done with everyone's!  I would like a signature with some pictures of Derpy looking epic on it and my name on it somewhere. Besides that you can do whatever you like. Please and thank you! :)

Oh no prob friend! I can already see it! Derpy will DEFINITELY look epic. 

SPOILER ALERT: IT'S GONNA HAVE BUBBLES ON IT! YAY!! Perfect since they're Derpy's cutie mark.

Could you please do a signature of my new OC Deja Vu, with the words Deja Vu in the center in script?

Ive already got a background, unless you can do something thats black and purple thats closer to his colors. Thank you. :)

post-14001-0-41105700-1373932300_thumb.jpeg

post-14001-0-93068900-1373932315.jpg