Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pink Mist's Sig and Avatar Request Shop (REOPENED)

Misty Rose

Could you please do a signature of my new OC Deja Vu, with the words Deja Vu in the center in script?

Ive already got a background, unless you can do something thats black and purple thats closer to his colors. Thank you. :)

No problem friend. I will try to make the background purple lightning darker so it looks better. I'll get it posted here soon.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, eheh, i kindof set up a request for a different type. Ill still ask you to do it, i just redesigned my avatar and background and stuff and want it to match.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/66802-can-someone-please-do-a-signature-for-me/#entry1657677

No prob, I'll take a look at the modifications and have your sig posted here soon. Trust me it's gonna look AWESOME!! Guaranteed pal!!  :wub:

@@Super Derpy,

Hey pal, sorry it's taken so long. I haven't had as much laptop time but IT'S FINISHED!! I haven't posted Starry Night's yet because I needed to ask her something about it first. But I decided to work on yours while I waited for her response. BEHOLD!!

g1jnTAD.png 

So tell me if you like it or if you want anything changed. Hope you like!! :lol:

@@MyShiningArmor,

Hey pal, here it is. My mom's been using my laptop alot recently so I haven't had alot of time to make sigs since I also do other stuff on here. But here it is, your background, avatar, and sig ARE OFFICIALLY MATCHING!!!

Let me know if you want me to change ANYTHING!!!! Hope you like, I used text similar to the D Gray Man logo so it would look cooler. :lol:

hMO4Qyi.png

(edited)

I've been thinking about having a new sig other than the one I already have that I made that looks awful. I'm thinking you could make one for me!

Here is what I want:

.a 100x600 pixel sized signature.

.Has my name on it in the top middle part of the signature.

.Have a "Cornered" background from PWAA.

.Have 1 image of Phoenix Wright pointing his finger on the left side of the signature

7us.gif

.Have an Edgeworth image on the right side of the screen like this one.

AA_Miles_Edgeworth_Court_Dismayed_1.gif

.Sort of frame my name in an "Objection" bubble.

That is all I want from the signature. You can add the 2 images on the top but I suggest using better looking ones!

If you wanted to know, here is my signature for my other forum I participate in.

e7d.png

Haha, I made it myself using various images. I made it in paint so it isn't very good either that or I'm not really good. Well, I hope you make it soon!

Edited by Theawesomechief

Yay!!!!! Its PERFECT!!!!!! But i have NO IDEA how to equip it!!! XD can somepony please tell me how to put it on my thingy? I would really appreciate the help. :3

Hey pal, so first you copy the image URL, right click the picture and choose copy image URL, then go to your profile and edit, go to the signature tab, and in the editor choose the image icon, paste the image URL and you're all set. Save it and strut it!!

Glad you liked it!! :lol: i really have fun making these!'

I was wondering if you could put like, Dr Whooves in it? Everything else about it, you can just go crazy on it, but can I have Dr Whooves?

I've been thinking about having a new sig other than the one I already have that I made that looks awful. I'm thinking you could make one for me!

Here is what I want:

.a 100x600 pixel sized signature.

.Has my name on it in the top middle part of the signature.

.Have a "Cornered" background from PWAA.

.Have 1 image of Phoenix Wright pointing his finger on the left side of the signature

img-1675260-1-7us.gif

.Have an Edgeworth image on the right side of the screen like this one.

img-1675260-2-AA_Miles_Edgeworth_Court_D

.Sort of frame my name in an "Objection" bubble.

That is all I want from the signature. You can add the 2 images on the top but I suggest using better looking ones!

If you wanted to know, here is my signature for my other forum I participate in.

img-1675260-3-e7d.png

Haha, I made it myself using various images. I made it in paint so it isn't very good either that or I'm not really good. Well, I hope you make it soon!

Hey guys! I'll get started on them tomorrow! You'll love how they turn out guaranteed!! ;) I'm so happy that everyone likes them! :lol;

Can you surprise me with something epic and Rainbow Dash related? 

My only request for a RD sig is for it to have "Loyalty" on it, other than that you can go crazy on it.

Thanks!

Will do, shall go crazy! ;) Trust me it's gonna turn out as epic as Dashie, well maybe not that epic since she's JUST SO AWESOME!!

I'll work on it tomorrow!!

@,

Here it is pal! The Doctor is in the thread! Hope you like! Let me know if you want anything changed! I played around with his cutie mark as a background accessory. Hope it looks nice!

JMxsF1e.png 

@,

After a long wait, IT IS HERE!! Behold your new sig starring your OC Chaos!! I put in the stars effect because I was sorta inspired by your name. Starry Night. :lol: ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKE :lol:

B6jCFGL.png 

@@Super Derpy,

Hey pal, sorry it's taken so long. I haven't had as much laptop time but IT'S FINISHED!! I haven't posted Starry Night's yet because I needed to ask her something about it first. But I decided to work on yours while I waited for her response. BEHOLD!!

img-1674378-1-g1jnTAD.png

So tell me if you like it or if you want anything changed. Hope you like!! :lol:

Looks Awesome! :D  Sorry I didn't respond earlier. On a family vacation. But thanks a ton and I wish you the best of luck with everyone elses signatures. :)

Looks Awesome! :D  Sorry I didn't respond earlier. On a family vacation. But thanks a ton and I wish you the best of luck with everyone elses signatures. :)

Glad you liked it!! :lol: And thanks for wishing me luck, I still have two to do and then I'm completely free and open for new requests.

Hi there, could you possibly make me something New Lunar Republic and special forces crossoverish? (Sorry if I'm confusing) I would love you soo much if you could. :P

Sorry been kind of busy so I haven't checked the thread in a while. Of course I'll give it a shot. I may PM you for more details if need be. :)

Sorry been kind of busy so I haven't checked the thread in a while. Of course I'll give it a shot. I may PM you for more details if need be. :)

awesome, many thanks

(got to use up 100 characters so luna is best pony by miles)(also rainbow dash. :lol: still need 10 characters dammit.)

(edited)

Okay I want a Rainbow Dash one! I want text with Rainbow Dash idc what font or color I jut want it to match!! Thanks a lot I know I will love it!!

No prob. I'll get on it soon. I've been a little busy lately so sorry it's taken so long everyone. But I will get to you hopefully by tomorrow. :lol:

@@Theawesomechief,

Ok dude. HERE IT IS!!! I got the same objection text so that's why the letters look close together. Tell me what you think and let you know if you want me to change anything. I just want you to be satisfied. :lol:

Ma4inSP.png

Edited by Pink Mist

Would you be able to make me a signature with Vinyl Scrtch in it? Preferably her sitting at a turntable scratching records with text that says "I wub you". I dont have any preference as to what type of font or color of font it is so, surprise me.

Would you be able to make me a signature with Vinyl Scrtch in it? Preferably her sitting at a turntable scratching records with text that says "I wub you". I dont have any preference as to what type of font or color of font it is so, surprise me.

No prob. I have plenty of time to work on sigs now so it'll be posted here soon. I'll mention you here when it's finished ;)

To everyone else that has requested a sig from me, sorry for the wait, but I've been busy :( Luckily I have more time now so you'll get your sigs soon.

No prob. I have plenty of time to work on sigs now so it'll be posted here soon. I'll mention you here when it's finished ;)

To everyone else that has requested a sig from me, sorry for the wait, but I've been busy :( Luckily I have more time now so you'll get your sigs soon.

If you have not already made the sig would you be willing to use this image and re-text it with "Just my BASS CANNON!" 

~Sorry for the sudden change!

I dont want to strain you though, so if its too big of an image please continue with the original sig.

bass_cannon_mk_ii_by_ninga_bob-d5bzhh6.p

Edited by **LightningChaser**

@,

I combined two different fonts for this to be EPIC!! I added the wings from another font and the actual text from another. Hope you like! Let me know if you want me to change anything. :)

n2R1w7a.png 

@@RainbowDashie RD,

Ok so I did something to kind of match your avatar with the black background and the picture of Dashie used. So I did this and I hope you like ;)

I skipped to yours because I want to get some details on Shadok's first. Tell me if you want me to change anything!! :lol: ENJOY!!

MMkoMsE.png 

If you have not already made the sig would you be willing to use this image and re-text it with "Just my BASS CANNON!" 

~Sorry for the sudden change!

I dont want to strain you though, so if its too big of an image please continue with the original sig.

img-1731855-1-bass_cannon_mk_ii_by_ninga

Photoshop can work wonders, the photo's fine to use ;) I'm starting it right now so hopefully you can stick around for when it's done. I usually don't take more than half an hour making this so it won't take long at all.