Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pink Mist's Sig and Avatar Request Shop (REOPENED)

Misty Rose

@,

I combined two different fonts for this to be EPIC!! I added the wings from another font and the actual text from another. Hope you like! Let me know if you want me to change anything. :)

img-1734276-1-n2R1w7a.png

@@RainbowDashie RD,

Ok so I did something to kind of match your avatar with the black background and the picture of Dashie used. So I did this and I hope you like ;)

I skipped to yours because I want to get some details on Shadok's first. Tell me if you want me to change anything!! :lol: ENJOY!!

MMkoMsE.png

Photoshop can work wonders, the photo's fine to use ;) I'm starting it right now so hopefully you can stick around for when it's done. I usually don't take more than half an hour making this so it won't take long at all.

Sounds grate! From all the sig you've already made I think the wait is defiantly going to be worth it. Im really looking forward to it. :D

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Sorry it took longer :( I had to do something for my grandma quick but I'M BACK WITH YOUR EPIC SIG!!

Hope you like, and tell me if you want anything changed. I am open to criticism ;)

IF0EnQK.png 

@,

Sorry it took longer :( I had to do something for my grandma quick but I'M BACK WITH YOUR EPIC SIG!!

Hope you like, and tell me if you want anything changed. I am open to criticism ;)

IF0EnQK.png

Wow that looks excellent! The colors and positioning of the character are epic. It came out much more awesome than I would have imagined it to be. Thank you so much!  :wub:

Wow that looks excellent! The colors and positioning of the character are epic. It came out much more awesome than I would have imagined it to be. Thank you so much!  :wub:

Well glad you liked it my friend :lol: I always feel happy when people approve of my work. :) I just thought the background and colors fit Vinyl perfectly so I had to use it.

(edited)

@

Sure thing ;) If you want I can add your name or your OC'S name in flame text so it looks cooler.

BTW so it looks like he's actually holding a scythe I think it would be easier if we try this

do you happen to have the pony code for your OC for pony creator? That way I can make one of his hooves outstretched then put the scythe there so it looks better. If you don't have it then I'll work with what I have :lol:

Edited by Pink Mist

@,

Ok then :) That way it looks more like he's actually holding the scythe, I'll try to give him some sort of evil expression, since you know it's flames scythe it's that type of evil vibe. MWAHAHAHA!!! 

@,

A grey hood? No prob ;) I'll see what I can do to make your sig look epic! :lol:

Dang character limit um so nice weather we're having. LOL! 

@,

Okey dokey lokey, I already sent your friend a message. Hopefully I get a response soon :) If she doesn't have the code I'll just work with what I have. By the way, do you want your username on the sig, your OC'S name, or just your OC? 

@@shadok2012,

Ok so this is the first design that really came to mind for me. But it is open to any criticism and editing if needed ;)

SO you tell me what you think, let me know if you want ANY changes and just reply back :lol:

kEaKZU0.png 

@@shadok2012,

Ok so this is the first design that really came to mind for me. But it is open to any criticism and editing if needed ;)

SO you tell me what you think, let me know if you want ANY changes and just reply back :lol:

img-1741051-1-kEaKZU0.png

Gah...I...ah...It's beautifull *sniffs*

In all seriousness, Its amazing, thank you so much, It looks really good. :)

Now. how do you set this on a phone? :P

Gah...I...ah...It's beautifull *sniffs*

In all seriousness, Its amazing, thank you so much, It looks really good. :)

Now. how do you set this on a phone? :P

I don't know if you can copy the image URL from your phone. But that's what you need to do, then you just go to your profile and edit your signature, (this only works on some phones where the full editor is visible) click on the little image icon in the editor and paste the URL.

If you can't do it then unfortunately you're gonna have to wait until you can use a computer :(

So glad you liked it by the way ;)

Huh, I would like one if it's cool with you. 

I would love one with the red Nintendo logo, and an icon or item of the main nintendo franchises.

I'll give the links. Thank you!

img-1741110-1-nintendo-logo.jpgimg-1741110-2-tumblr_lhmaz16Msk1qe4ekio1

img-1741110-3-shield_59301_1qPZZ.jpg

img-1741110-4-Warpstar.jpg

img-1741110-5-150px-DKBarrelDKCR.png

img-1741110-6-Metroid_logo.png

img-1741110-7-starfox_ship_sprite_by_ram

img-1741110-8-pokeball_vector_by_fools_m

img-1741110-9-animal_crossing_leaf_by_ac

No prob! I'll work on it tomorrow :) I'm glad I'm starting to get more requests. I love making these :lol:

Are you still taking sig requests? If so, Could you make something with Applejack on It? Anything will make me happy. Preferably, could she be bucking on both sides, like she's facing the left on the left side bucking towards the middle and inverted on the right?

@@Hyper Tumble,

@@Avolon,  

Don't worry, still taking requests ;) I'll surely get them done soon. Don't worry they'll turn out great :lol: Let me just finish up the other requests and I'll get right to yours.

@,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARKLORD!! And as my birthday present to you here is your epic sig!! I used Zecora's hood for this and I had to make your OC manually from Pony Creator. His design was easy to copy so I hope you like!! :D

Tell me what you think and if you want any changes made :lol: Enjoy!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :lol:

Yg5kAin.png 

@@Hyper Tumble,

@@Avolon,  

Don't worry, still taking requests ;) I'll surely get them done soon. Don't worry they'll turn out great :lol: Let me just finish up the other requests and I'll get right to yours.

@,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARKLORD!! And as my birthday present to you here is your epic sig!! I used Zecora's hood for this and I had to make your OC manually from Pony Creator. His design was easy to copy so I hope you like!! :D

Tell me what you think and if you want any changes made :lol: Enjoy!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :lol:

Yg5kAin.png

Thanks for the heads up. I am so excited for what my sig will look like, since almost all of the sigs and art you've made so far are great.

(edited)

Huh, I would like one if it's cool with you. 

I would love one with the red Nintendo logo, and an icon or item of the main nintendo franchises.

I'll give the links. Thank you!

img-1741110-1-nintendo-logo.jpgimg-1741110-2-tumblr_lhmaz16Msk1qe4ekio1

img-1741110-3-shield_59301_1qPZZ.jpg

img-1741110-4-Warpstar.jpg

img-1741110-5-150px-DKBarrelDKCR.png

img-1741110-6-Metroid_logo.png

img-1741110-7-starfox_ship_sprite_by_ram

img-1741110-8-pokeball_vector_by_fools_m

img-1741110-9-animal_crossing_leaf_by_ac

Ok here it is DX!! It may look a little bad because of all the icons crowded in so you can choose whether you want it changed or not. :) Let me know if you want any changes or just give me a totally different idea or concept :)

gvMNNqn.png

Edited by Pink Mist

Hey I know you already did a sig for me a while back, but I really need a new one for my new user name. Could you just make a sig with my user name in the middle, with some Gengars to the sides? Maybe make it look good with my avatar... Thanks.

Hey I know you already did a sig for me a while back, but I really need a new one for my new user name. Could you just make a sig with my user name in the middle, with some Gengars to the sides? Maybe make it look good with my avatar... Thanks.

No problem ;) Anyone can come back for another sig anytime :lol: I'm just happy to be making these :)

Do you want Clefairy in there too so it matches your avatar? Or just Gengars? 

Just Gengars please. I meant it as in like a dark kind of sig.

*Cough cough that's clefable cough cough*

But yea just a dark looking sig with gengars and Furnoone. I can't really think of how else to describe it.... I'm bad at describing things T-T

Just Gengars please. I meant it as in like a dark kind of sig.

*Cough cough that's clefable cough cough*

But yea just a dark looking sig with gengars and Furnoone. I can't really think of how else to describe it.... I'm bad at describing things T-T

I understand ;) Basic idea is all I need. Trust me it'll be great :)

LOL I just saw the tail. Thanks for clearing that up ;) Didn't see the other stuff.

@@Avolon,

Here it is my friend :D It's finished and I hope you like it :) Let me know if you want any changes made and I'll be happy to fix it for you.

thS10jj.png 

@,

Here it is!! Hope you like!! Tell me if you want anything changed. I made the background like this so the colors could match your avatar but if you want something else, totally fine with me :lol:

TyeMfkh.png