Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Wings Were Just a Start

Dj Manjaro

post-2964-0-27670700-1373236883_thumb.png

The wings just marked the beginning. I wasn't a princess yet. The wings were the point of no return. I wasn't a normal pony either. I still had much to learn.

I learned all that was required and then some. Towards the end of my lessons Luna and Celestia gave me a warning. That soon I would go through my true initiation. Not only into princess-hood, but god-hood. I had no idea what to expect. It came without warning. There was no earthly ceremony, no tradition, no audience.

It was one single moment. A threshold if you will. Like peering through an open seem connection two worlds.

It was a moment that I will never forget. I saw -- everything. I saw the creatures that dominated our world before us, and the creatures that may follow us. I saw where we've been, where we may go, and where we must never go. I saw everything from beginning to end all in one instant. It was absolutely overwhelming.

Tense... It seems irrelevant in hind sight...

At least I know I am still me. Only I could see what I just saw and comment on the grammatical implications.

--

"The separation between past, present, and future is just and illusion; however persistent."

- Albert Einstein

• Brohoof 2

Good to see something from you once in a while.

As I said before, I adore your style, but I can't help but feel that the shading is a bit too soft on this one.

That and the wings might look better with the marginal coverts added.