How do you masticate?

Tyger

i am guilty of masticating with open mouth. i don't do it as much and noticeable as before though.

but anyways, i don't care if my masticating bothers you or not. if it's that bad, might as well something instead of staring at me, mmhmm? i'm not the center of attention, so i'd very much not want you to eyeball me while i am enjoying my food over there.

btw, i'm eating a sandwich now. i do small-sized bites of it and chew it at a reasonable amount of time. and i am enjoying it. VERY much.

• Brohoof 1

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

I just entered to see what masticate means, got my answer.

Very successful indeed.

I think I masticate quite politely though, anybody has ever told me that I am having any problems with it.

Though in the mornings i tend to masticate with my mouth open.

I prefer to masticate sausage when I'm alone, and nobody's here to judge me. I can get sloppy while masticating sausage, and it's not pretty to watch. Other stuff, I eat normally, but sausage tends to slop down the front of my shirt. :(

I take a sausage, dripping with grease and cheese, and raise it to my mouth. I savor the moment for a few seconds, then shove it in my mouth, and gently masticate it, appreciating the strong flavors of the spices and the cheese. Then, I speed up, masticating furiously. Generally the sausage is too large to take in one bite, so I eat it in several bites. Since chewing it takes a while, after eating it, I tend to be left out of breath, and panting.

Everything else, it depends on how hard to chew it is, but the usual chew at a slow-ish pace, don't leave mouth hanging open applies.

• Brohoof 4

Was it messy?

(oh god what have i done?)

She was a little more messy with her masticating than me, I don't know why, she usually isn't like that. She usually does it very slow and politely without making that big of a mess.

zAlgo+sig.png

She was a little more messy with her masticating than me, I don't know why, she usually isn't like that. She usually does it very slow and politely without making that big of a mess.

Maybe it depends on what sort of material you have.

lQur2.png

siggy by PixiGlow

I normally masticate with my friends or family. I try not to be too messy, but sometimes I find that difficult. Normally I'll do it in my home, but I quite often masticate in public places. If it's a sunny day, I'll even masticate outside. There was even one occasion when I masticated on an aeroplane.

• Brohoof 4

This thread appears to be a forum game, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to Cloudsdale Colosseum.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.