Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sum up characters in no more than three sentences

Forlong

I'm writing a skript for a video on why we like MLP and ran into a problem.  I need to sum up each of the characters in a short segment, but make sure it's clear how complex they are.  It's like a zen riddle.

The characters I intend to summerize:

Twilight Sparkle

Applejack

Rainbow Dash

Rarity

Fluttershy

Pinkie Pie

Spike

CMC (should I do them together or seperate?)

Princess Celestia

Princess Luna

I think that will be quite enough.  I plan to do character annalisys videos as well, so I can focus on particular characters, but I have to be able to sum up the best of the major characters for this video.

Anyway, why make it all about me.  Maybe everypony will like summerizing their favorite characters.  So you can keep this thread going, if you enjoy it.  Have fun!

twilight sparkle: 

she has the most developed character.

she is always eager to learn and therefore a great rolemodel.

she is far from perfect, what makes her comparable with humans and therefore easy to bond to.

applejack:

she is always there for any pony in need, symbolising that there should be no diffrence.

she isn't afraid to work hard for her family wich teaches that family is the most important thing in the world.

she has a southern accent, but is still accepted in the group, and that pretty much kills every single tought about racism.

rainbow dash:

she is the element of loyalty, symbolising that if you stay with the people/ponies you love you will always come out best.

she has great character developement, like in wonderbolt academy where she learns that if something is done over someone else's back it isn't worth doing.

(that's all i got on her, sorry)

rarity: 

she is always eager to help a pony in need with her own supplies, teaching that generosity is a great thing.

(all i got on her, she's not really my favorite pony so it's hard for me to think stuff for her)

fluttershy: 

she's shy, but she is also capable to stand her ground if the moment needs it, wich shows just how sacred friends really are.

she is the 'nature' individual of the show, wich makes her the one that teaches to love nature and everything earth gives us.

(all i got on flutters)

i'll get you more in a EDIT lateron, i need to go now :(

I'll do the mane 6:

Rarity - She's the beautiful character who can be a bit snobby at times, but means well. She's always willing to be with her friends and sister but doesn't like getting her hooves dirty. She's a fashionista from heart.

Applejack - She's a country pony from heart. Ponies can always depend on her when she needs help. She can be a bit stubborn, but still loves her friends and family.

Twilight Sparkle - She's extremely intelligent. She likes hanging out with her friends and is even an alicorn princess. She's a bookworm from heart and skilled in magic.

Pinkie Pie - She's an extreme party animal. Also willing to cheer her friends up in no time. She has an extremely bubbly personality. 

Fluttershy - She's obviously shy. She's rather kind but can get assertive. She's always willing to help her friends out in a jam and adores nature and animals.

Rainbow Dash - The ultimate-tomboy type character. She despises girly-type things but loves hanging out with her friends. She's fast and loves the Wonderbolts.

Princess Luna - The younger, but no less amazing sister of Princess Celestia. Once, she let her greed take ahold of her, and she morphed into the wicked creature Nightmare Moon. She is socially awkward due to being trapped on the moon for 1,000 years.

Princess Celestia - The wise and older sister of Princess Luna. Princess Celestia raises the sun every single day and is loved by her ponies. She also mentors her student, Twilight Sparkle.

Princess Cadence - One of the newer alicorns of the series, Cadence is a very lovable pony. She is married to the cpatain of the royal guard, Shining Armor. She rules over the Crystal Empire with her husband.

PS- Every single thing I said about Cadence is a lie, I hate her.

(edited)

Applejack:

She is best pony.

She cares for her family and friends above everything.

She is strong headed and won't give up easily.

She is honest.

She is athletic and wants her friends to think the best of her.

Rainbow Dash:
She is athletic and loves sports and competition.

She tries to be the best at everything she does.

She can be cocky at times.

She is bold and strong.

Twilight Sparkle:
She is paranoid and likes to have everything in its place.
She is very intelligent and curious. She always wants to know more.

She cares greatly for her friends.

Rarity:

She is a fashionista and has a passion for clothes design.

She hates getting dirty but will do it if the time calls for it.

Although she is clean and neat, she is no pushover.

Pinkie Pie:
She loves to party and make her friends smile.

She loves to have fun but will do whatever you think is fun to make you happy.

She has a bright outlook on things.

Fluttershy:

She is a pushover and can't stand up for herself.

She is always kind to everyone and is never quick to fight or yell.

She is shy.

Spike:

He is very helpful and is Twilight Sparkles right hand dragon.

He feels very close to the ponies and is more a pony then he is a dragon.

He has a crush on Rarity.

Sweetie Belle:
She loves to sing and dance.

She is very close to her sister, Rarity, although like all sisters they fight sometimes.

She likes rough and tumble things; such as camping.

Scootaloo:

She is a very talented dancer and loves to scooter around. (XD)

She is a tomboy.

She looks up to Rainbow Dash.

Applebloom:

She is great at stage design.

She loves her family.

She is obsessed with getting her cutie mark.

Princess Celestia:

She is a mentor to Twilight Sparkle.

She has a great leadership.

She is not in love with all the things ponies do around her because she is a princess.

Princess Luna:
She is not exactly...hip.

She loves fun.

Slightly awkward.

Edited by Pinkie

Twilight Sparkle- She used to wonder what friendship could be.

Until they all shared it's magic with her.

She's magical

Rainbow Dash- She is awesome

She is Loyal 

She has athletic ability's

Pinkie Pie- She's tons of fun

She has physics defying ability's

Shes overeactant <-word?

Rarity- She's generous

She has fashion sense

She is very artistic

Fluttershy-She's kind

She's shy

she like's animals

Applejack -She's strong

She's a family pony?

she is Honest

Twilight Sparkle:
She's the leader of the group, because of her smarts and reliability  She's responsible enough to take care of herself and take care of others without too many problems. Magic is her element, and you can definitely tell why she is.

Applejack:
If Twilight were away for some reason and there was no one to be the leader of something, then Applejack would be the next in charge. She's very reliable and helps her friends when they need help. Honesty is one of her highlights as she never tells a lie that would hurt anyone.

Rainbow Dash
(best pony) The athletic, competitive, sportsmanship type of pony! She's the type who doesn't show fear to the enemy and stand up for her friends when needed. If you need anyone to be by your side, knowing that you won't be left behind then Rainbow Dash is the perfect pony to call as her element is Loyalty!

Rarity
She's very focused into being clean and tidy, she absolutely hates dirt and anything that's messy. But she cares about family and that's something you can really appreciate of her. She can sometimes be greedy in some ways, but all-in-all she's the element of Generosity and she can be generous at times.

Fluttershy
Very shy to everyone new she meets, although when it comes to animals and responsibility, she's very skilled in taking care of her animal friends and helping out with their problems. Even though she's shy and timid most of the time, she can really stand her ground when her friends are in serious trouble. Her 'stare' is the last thing you'd want her to do to you, unless you're Discord of course ;)

Pinkie Pie
She's a huge party animal and bounces up and down all the time 24/7! But making her friends smile and laugh is one of her best specialties. She never ceases to amaze me with her crazy, random, silly moments she always has and is easy to see why a lot of people love her so much.

Spike
Spike is more than 'just a pet' because he's not a pet at all. He's Twilight's #1 assitant and is one of the most reliable dragons ever! He may be just a baby dragon, but just for his age and size he's capable of doing awesome things. Season 3 is where Spike really had his shining moments, saving the Crystal Kingdom and all, that's a pretty huge deal and a spectacular way to start of a brand new season!

CMC
Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo! These three are an amazing group, not to mention Babs Seed but we'll just leave her out for this ;P Even though it's clear to see what their 'true' talents are, it's still pretty funny and awesome to see them try totally different and new ways for finding a cutie mark.

Princess Celestia
Goddess of the Sun can't be an easy job, especially when you banished someone close to your and had to work double shifts for the past 1000 years! Although you'd expect someone whose been in royalty for hundreds for years to be snobby and prissy, Princess Celestia is actually quite fun-loving and kind. Her 'trolling' side is what really surprised me in a funny way, I bet the Cake family never expect to be trolled by a Goddess xD

Princess Luna
Probably the fandom's most favorite Princess, her evil/corrupted side was a pretty interesting character. Princess Luna (or Woona) being the Guardian of the Night is such an awesome title, you can't disagree. Her special abilities that make her go in your dreams to help you is something Princess Celestia can't do and that's saying something!

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle - Is our neurotic, hyper-organized, fearful hero! She is the nerd of the group, yes, but the one who binds them all together rather than just a side character. Her incredible magical talent is quite a wonder to behold.

Applejack - Is the sort of character that looks perfect on the outside but hides some darker traits underneath. This family-oriented country pony is responsible to a fault; she is so afraid of disappointing that she'd rather work herself to death than not get a job done! Her parents have passed away, but she acts as a mother figure to the rest of her friends and family. Additionally, she is best pony.

Rainbow Dash - Arrogant, brash, and with a whole lot of athletic talent to back it up, Rainbow Dash is tough as nails and ain't gonna let nothing stand in her way! Well, unless it involves those crippling insecurities of hers... A loyal friend at heart, and a pony who will learn a lot over the seasons.

Rarity - An artistic fashionista with big ambitions about fame and fortune. As one of the most generous ponies of her friends, she works long hours on her dresses but is willing to sacrifice her hard earned money for anyone who needs it. While she can be a little vain at times, she's a hard working, self-made mare.

Fluttershy - Sweet, demure, and oh so shy! Fluttershy is a fearful, meek little thing that hides a slow burning temper. She loves animals, though, and has the ability to communicate with them on another level.

Pinkie Pie - A mare who loves a good party! She's perpetually cheerful and silly, but watch out for those few times where she isn't. Often the center of comedy on the show, Pinkie brings humor to almost any occasion, but again, watch out for those occasions where she doesn't. 

Spike - An assistant, a brother, a pet, and a friend all in one to Twilight Sparkle. He's a baby dragon that was hatched by Twilight in a freak magical surge, and has been hers ever since. He often acts as the voice of sanity to her, but can naturally be a bit childish and greedy on his own.
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle - Celestia's star student, very experienced in magic. She has six best friends.

Rarity - Vey generous towards her friends, tries her best to make them happy.

Applejack: A hard working pony who would never utter a lie.

Rainbow Dash: The loyal pony who did a Sonic Rainboom.

Fluttershy: A kind mare who looks after her critters on her life.

Pinkie Pie: The pony who just wants to make Ponyville smile!