Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bella notte - doctor whooves and derpy

kohtek

My first upload c:

bella_notte_v_2_by_b_rae-d67mddm.png

Actually a re-draw from a picture I did last year in June. What do you guys think?

I think I made have made the glow too bright, but maybe that is just me?

• Brohoof 10

Dang. That is so, so good. Did you actually made this art all by yourself? Gosh, this is awesome. If you don't mind me asking, can I see the original drawing you made last year?

Turning the brightness down is not a bad idea if you ever re-worked this but it's not something I personally feel you'd need to do. I think it's a really cool picture as is.

Dang. That is so, so good. Did you actually made this art all by yourself? Gosh, this is awesome. If you don't mind me asking, can I see the original drawing you made last year?

Sure! Its a bit sloppier and unclear as far as details go, but at the time I drew it it was one of my bests. Here it is: 

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/172/8/5/bella_notte_by_kohtek-d5452vp.png

Turning the brightness down is not a bad idea if you ever re-worked this but it's not something I personally feel you'd need to do. I think it's a really cool picture as is.

Yeah, even if I wanted too it'd be a little late for me to add it. ^^; Thanks!                                                                                                                        

Whoa. Totally didn't see that coming! o.o

This is probably one of the best Dr.Whooves and Derpy art I've ever seen. The lighting really gives a warm atmosphere to the piece, maybe a little too bright as you suggested though! (But I don't see anything wrong with the bright lighting here, it makes up for a nice contrast ^^)

I think I've even seen your artworks before...yeah I have. It's this one

http://budderbun.deviantart.com/art/Soar-382312005

^I love that one ;P

May I ask how long have you been drawing digitally? You know, just curious. :P

Sure! Glad you like em. c: I've been drawing with a computer tablet for about 5 years now! But I only started taking it seriously about 2 years ago. Thank you for the kind compliments.

• Brohoof 1

I bow to a skill far greater than my own.

But, I gotta reputation to uphld, so brace yourself.

The glow on Derpy and the Doctor looks good to me, but I feel the candleflame is not quite bright enough to justify it (especially with the red outline).

Also, I feel the highlights in Derpy's eyes and necklace are slightly off.

It's so adorable. I've seen a few doctor whooves and derpy fanarts, most of which have been pretty cute, but I like the atomsphere of this one. And I also love how it's inspired from the disney movie Lady and the Tramp.

this is breath taking  :o

omg, it's so beatiful, I'm not a fan of Dr Whooves x Derpy shipping, but these 2 look so beautiful together. What impress me the most is the coloring, you can't see anything from the real colors of their fur, but the reflection of the candle, it's just perfection! perfection I said!

please give me your deviantART I must follow you! :o

• Brohoof 1

I have something to ask about this picture, When you say Doctor whooves are we talking about the stupid new doctor who? (or whooves) Or The much better original Doctor who? (or Whooves) Because to be fair...The new CGI is lame compared to the 2-d graphic movement... :/ 

It is just so buetiful! It makes me want to cry happily! Just seeing Doctor Whooves and Derpy in this type of scenery to me is just VERY romantic! I can't take the best drawing ever anymore! My eyes are starting to hurt from the tears of joy man! You just made me cry but im happy!

This is the quality of art I want to strive for. Of course, I've only actually owned a tablet for less than 6 months, but someday I WILL be this good! It's so detailed, and precise, and pretty and warm... and excuse me while I go practice furiously.