Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flight 214 Crashes

Harmonic Revelations

wut.

"The NTSB has confirmed these are the names of the pilots on board flight 214" Is this lady for real? hahahaha. It's fairly obvious that those are faked names.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

the fact that the news anchor completly bielives that these are the actual names  is pretty bad... i wonder how long it took her to go "wait... Ho Lee Fuk..... Holy fu- ALRIGHT WHAT THE HECK GUYS!?!"

Edited by ~/XC- BRONY\~
  • Brohoof 2

Captain Sum Ting Wong was a very good friend of mine. This is tragic news.

I hope Ho Lee Fuk is in a better place now. We met at an Asian airport gate when I was going back to my home area. We soon became friends. But I guess friendship doesn't last long. :(

May your friend rest in peace.

wut.

"The NTSB has confirmed these are the names of the pilots on board flight 214" Is this lady for real? hahahaha. It's fairly obvious that those are faked names.

Hey! You take that back! Ho Lee Fuk was my great Asian friend, you jerk! Why you disrespect my own Asian friend!? Have you no heart!? :angry:
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I met Bang Ding Ow once, he was a jerk. So rude and violent. Karma got to him it seems. As for Sum Ting Wong, we were buddies. We had a tight bond that could never be broken. Ho Lee Fuk, now I'm shedding tears. Rest in Peace dear friend. :(

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 1