Who is your pony version of yourself

Appledash lover

(edited)

I, honestly am a personality mixture of Rainbow, Applejack, and Pinkie. I don't know what I would look like. :blink:

Da-Dadadaa~ To the pony creator!!!

thundermans-gif-5.gif

Edited by CinnamonPop

That is Kyoshi! ^.^ That being the one in my avatar, sig, and my profile. He is me in pony form, minus the age, but that represents my child-like personality. Plus he is a passionate gamer pony, also like me. :)

(edited)

There is a term for that you know. 

Ponysona(noun): an OC pony version of yourself. example: Veiled Spike, also my OC, is my ponysona

The word combines persona (an alter-ego) and pony. And to be clear, Veiled Spike is also a gothic pony with artistic creativity (just like me). 

Edited by crisahys

I doodle my ponysona in class all the time. She's a turquoise blue, because that's my favorite color, and she has blonde hair similar to mine, also dark brown eyes, because, well, that's me. Simple. She's also a Pegasus, just because I love them and their little wing quirks. Cutest pony race. Her cutie mark is a paw print because like me she just has a huge interest in animals and being around them, caring for them, etc. A video editing cutie mark might have been more appropriate considering my videos, but oh well.

I guess she's a lot like me. I don't exactly have much for her, as she's mainly just there for me to draw. I'll post a picture once I draw a better one of her, I guess.

As for relating to characters from the show? I always consider myself a mix of Fluttershy, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie depending. Weird mix, yes, but it makes sense to me. I'm incredibly shy (afraid to speak, really) and never take up for myself around those I don't know, but I will for my friends, also I love animals and want to take care of them as well. Applejack? She's my favorite and I don't relate to her highly, but it's her usually calm nature and dependability to her friends. I also don't like to lie, either. And Pinkie Pie, well, I wouldn't consider myself nearly as crazy, but when I'm happy, I'm really happy, and I can get pretty hyper and loud with friends, to the point where some are shocked when they see me with or without my friends, depending on when they usually see me.

However, as a PMV editor and because of my friends I usually always use Applejack to represent myself. Sometimes Fluttershy because I relate to her the most, and sometimes Trixie because she's my other favorite pony, even though I can't really drag a similarity from her right now.