Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bottlecap: The newest fan-favorite?

Pulcinella

I can assure everyone here that my first vector will be of Bottlecap ;) We must storm Google Images with Bottlecap the Recycling Pony!! 

Same here! I just need to get the hang of it,then i will do a vector of Bottlecap and submit it!

Yes! Bottlecap must be well known!!

• Brohoof 2

This is so awesome, before this tread was made and you went to google Bottlecap background pony there was not a whole lot that came up and it was very hard to find info on her but, now... well just google her for yourself and see. I really hope she gets more and more attention.  :wub:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

All of my art died! No, seriously, i'm not kidding, my vectors of Bottlecap don't even show up anymore.

Mods are asleep. Post Bottlecap.

NuAUuv4.png

For those about to post Bottlecap... We salute you!

ZLHjf19.png

Edited by Art Streak
  • Brohoof 3

Aww she's so cute  :wub:

I love her color scheme, her body color is my favorite color.

*cough she has a cutiemark for making alcohol cough*

I'll have to do some fan artwork of her later :3

Haha, no, her cutie mark stands for recycling :P Seems like that's not very apparent, though... Oh well. It'll catch on eventually. ... Hopefully xD

• Brohoof 2

Haha, no, her cutie mark stands for recycling :P Seems like that's not very apparent, though... Oh well. It'll catch on eventually. ... Hopefully xD

Oh is it? Cool.

I know what I shall do for fan artwork now! 

*leaves to attempt to do something productive in paint, will probably fail*

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Holy cow, you're absent for about one day, and you miss everything.

Since drawing isn't really my best skill, perhaps I should write a fanfic.

Vectoring not going so well? :(

Maybe the fanfic could be about Bottlecap becoming friends with Berry Punch? They seem like two characters who would be good friends (even if Berry is drunk a lot.)

So I tried my hand at some fan-art of her, wonder if you guys could give me some critiques on it.

img-1674405-1-attachicon.gifimg-1660484-2-b63vao3.jpg

So yeah. I also have a thread open in the fan art section with a couple other versions here

Well, my first question is, where are her eyes? :blink:

Her ear should be a bit bigger, and her mouth is far too big.

Her hooves should look a bit more rounded, instead of getting smaller at the bottom. If anything, the should be bigger at the bottom.

Her tail and mane are okay, but her bangs are missing a lock. Her mane isn't the right shape, if anything, that's the shape of Rainbow Dash's mane.

Her cutie mark could be a bit smaller as well.

If you are trying to go for a minimalist style, minimalist ponies are far better suited as vectors. If you don't know what a vector is, try out Inkscape. It's free and easy to use. Here is a good example of a minimalist pony:

img-1674405-2-minimalist_octavia_wallpap

Edited by Art Streak
  • Brohoof 3

Maybe the fanfic could be about Bottlecap becoming friends with Berry Punch? They seem like two characters who would be good friends (even if Berry is drunk a lot.)

Her hooves should look a bit more rounded, instead of getting smaller at the bottom. If anything, the should be bigger at the bottom.

Her tail and mane are okay, but her bangs are missing a lock. Her mane isn't the right shape, if anything, that's the shape of Rainbow Dash's mane.

If you are trying to go for a minimalist style, a good example would be this:

Minimalist ponies are far better suited as vectors. If you don't know what a vector is, try out Inkscape. It's free and easy to use.

Thanks, and I have an eyes version on the thread-

*sucks at eyes*

Thanks again for the critiques, hopefully I'll get better if I draw her more~

If you are trying to go for a minimalist style, minimalist ponies are far better suited as vectors. If you don't know what a vector is, try out Inkscape. It's free and easy to use. Here is a good example of a minimalist pony:

That doesn't seem like such a bad idea, actually. I may try that. 

So I tried my hand at some fan-art of her, wonder if you guys could give me some critiques on it.

attachicon.gifimg-1660484-2-b63vao3.jpg

So yeah. I also have a thread open in the fan art section with a couple other versions here 

Well, Art Streak pretty much said everything that needed to be said.

Bump for Bottlecap! I feel she needs more love ;-;

I KNOW! I'll draw simplified Bottlecap >: D be back soonish, guys.

If anyone can do animations, they should do a raging Bottlecap just like Fluttershy in the Gala episode! :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Add me to the list! I am a Bottlecap Buccaneer...Wait that sounds dumb...Bottlecap Bottler...Bottlecap Bot. YES BOTTLECAP BOT! That is what I am. :D

Edit: I'm thinking of drawing some other Bottlecap stuff. Ehehe.

Edited by DarligPegasi
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Okay, on to minimalism picture of bottlecap!

Thanks, whoever that was who gave me the idea.

I love bottlecap, btw, is there more than one sighting of her?

EDIT:

Okay, here 'tis

post-17981-0-62410100-1374468873_thumb.png

Edited by RosemaryPetal
  • Brohoof 4

Okay, on to minimalism picture of bottlecap!

Thanks, whoever that was who gave me the idea.

I love bottlecap, btw, is there more than one sighting of her?

EDIT:

Okay, here 'tis

attachicon.gifbottlecap.png

Not that I know of. So far, she has yet to be seen anywhere else besides the Flim and Flam episode.

That picture looks very good. The muzzle is a bit narrow, but it's cute. :)

• Brohoof 2

Not that I know of. So far, she has yet to be seen anywhere else besides the Flim and Flam episode.

That picture looks very good. The muzzle is a bit narrow, but it's cute. :)

Oh okay, I hope they still will use her, maybe if we get the word out enough they might make her a re-occurring one like lyra and them.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

Whoa... @, you have the power to bring things back to life! This thread was dead enough to have been an idea for a Halloween costume, but now it's even more so! Basically, what I'm saying is, BWAAAAA ZOMBIE THREAD!

• Brohoof 1

Can I be a part of this? She looks like a character that needs more screen time, or at least a face shot. She's got a nice color scheme, and she reminds me of Berry Punch.

• Brohoof 1

IT'S ALIVE, IT'S ALIVE! :D

Can I be a part of this? She looks like a character that needs more screen time, or at least a face shot. She's got a nice color scheme, and she reminds me of Berry Punch.

I don't see why not. Though technically, she did have a face shot. :P Anyway, glad to see a new fan of Bottlecap. :D

OH no you don't O.P. Not so fast.  you think you can just waltz in here and put a back ground pony with out any mental defects and get away with it?
Not on my watch! (lol)

If lyria is gonna have her humans fetish

and derpy is gonna have her muffins

bottle cap is secretly gonna spay paint herself blue with green hair going around kicking other ponies in the nuts when she see's them littering going "Captain planet!"  Like so

Heh, what do you say?

• Brohoof 1