Confession Time!

Fizz.

I AM MENTAL FOR COFFEE!!! Just wanted to throw that out there... yeah.  :blush:

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

• 2 weeks later...

Roughly fourteen years ago, I ended a friendship with a male friend after being manipulated by a female friend for whom I inexplicably had feelings; the male friend was her ex.  I say "inexplicably" because she was fairly awful and caused me more heartache than anything else. : D  But I was nonetheless the fool who allowed himself to be manipulated.

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

_I like to eat paper, but not printer paper because I can taste the chemicals

_I sometimes have mental conversations with plants

_I am lonely and too antisocial to change it

_I love the smells of gasoline and cleaning solutions

_I feel like I am inferior to everyone else

_I am underweight, and I try to become even lighter, but I can't because I eat when I'm bored, even though I generally don't like eating

_When I am angry, my voice becomes more monotone, and I either hurt myself or find a way to be physically exerted

I wrote this thing.

I don't like the Nolan-verse version Batman and his Rogues Gallery.

I don't like Adventure Time.

I can't watch the Jurassic Park movies because the carnivores (specifically what they do to people) scare the crap out of me.

Signature_Forums.png.dd2a654d7faa42c09ea06c44865a3c2a.png

Check out my artwork any time: http://shadobabe.deviantart.com/
"OMG; You are such a troll. XD" - PathfinderCS

(edited)

I hate myself, life, and practically everything around me. But that wasn't a secret was it? Oh well. :l

Edited by Proton

"Walk always in shadows, so that you will see your foes before they see you."

img-13377-1-BovcYXR.png

About a year ago, I was up at about 3am getting a snack. I was so tired I put Coco Puffs in a pot and started to boil them. It took me about 5 minutes to notice.

• Brohoof 3

"The controls are bad. The game is bad. My life hurts." ~Vinesauce (Vinny)

sig-33257.0ex0FA8.png

Heheheh... Got to vent my secrets somewhere... :/

1) I always sleep with my Vinyl plushy.

2) I randomly bang my head against objects. It hurts.

3) Most of my emotions at school are lies, I laugh and just do stuff without feeling anything. I only have a true smile when I think of summer breze.

4) I'm actually really bad at concentrating on school, no matter what everyone else is thinking anout me. (I'm doing the top level of my school without lifting a finger and I'm being used as an hard-working-student example for my friend...)

5) I can't help shooting my allies in single player hames just to see what happens.

img-30973-1-img-30973-1-lR5m9jk.png

Awesome signature by FallenTrench

People think my soul is filled with grey, but it's actually filled with rainbows!

About a year ago, I was up at about 3am getting a snack. I was so tired I put Coco Puffs in a pot and started to boil them. It took me about 5 minutes to notice.

Did you eat them, though?  If yes: How were they?

When I was a kid, I thought it amusing to name the female characters in Final Fantasy VI after female genitalia.

• Brohoof 1

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

(edited)

I feel as though I've fallen in love with one of my online friends. I've known them for a while now and I've just now realised how I feel. I know they probably don't feel the same and would just be weirded out if I said something though :(

Edit: I actually told her how I feel. She was really cool about it and I'm so glad that we're still friends without anything being awkward. But, now I just feel even more in love with her and, even though I am totally happy with just being friends, I just really wanna see if we could make it work. Totally implausible but a guy can dream :P

Edited by Jay Leno

Did you eat them, though?  If yes: How were they?

I only took a bite, they were very slimy. Tasted kinda like weak,hot chocolate milk. To say the least: I do not recommend it xD

• Brohoof 1

"The controls are bad. The game is bad. My life hurts." ~Vinesauce (Vinny)

sig-33257.0ex0FA8.png

I only took a bite, they were very slimy. Tasted kinda like weak,hot chocolate milk. To say the least: I do not recommend it xD

Damn. xD  I was hoping you'd accidentally discovered something delicious.

• Brohoof 2

zbVhNRD.gif

I've been in a relationship with my dolphin plushie, Lucy, for 4 years now and I only love her more... I've lost most interest in humans since then... I sleep with her every night and enjoy cuddling and kissing her :3

Most of the time I don't care about anything or at least I pretend to not care... Actually, I'm mostly neutral about most things, but I deeply care for those that affect me personally or people I like... I'm basically a living contradiction in many aspects at the moment...

I think the "purpose of life" is to be happy or at least that is what I want to strife for in life... Yet, I'm pretty far from being happy at the moment and I'm afraid of what the future brings so I try to focus my mind on the present and black out thoughts about the future :/

• Brohoof 2

Pretty personal but this is a confessions thread after all. I confess that my faith in God is definitely not as strong as it once was, and I've doubted his existence during these past couple of months as well.

The reason I haven't just given up on my faith? My mother. I still have hopes that I can see her again after I die when God wishes to take me home, and I fear that if I commit suicide or I reject God that I won't be able to see her :( I would rather play it safe and at least hope that God really does exist and continue believing than outright saying he doesn't and possibly committing suicide since Heaven doesn't exist. 

Being with my mom in the afterlife is all I have to look forward to, this faith has kept me alive and I wouldn't be here now if I didn't believe in God, though I still struggle -_-

• Brohoof 4

sig-17140.sig-17140.qxIEHLT.png

My OC: http://mlpforums.com...pink-mist-r3726 TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF ME HERE!!

Want a sig like this? Check out my thread!

(edited)

Pretty personal but this is a confessions thread after all. I confess that my faith in God is definitely not as strong as it once was, and I've doubted his existence during these past couple of months as well.

The reason I haven't just given up on my faith? My mother. I still have hopes that I can see her again after I die when God wishes to take me home, and I fear that if I commit suicide or I reject God that I won't be able to see her :( I would rather play it safe and at least hope that God really does exist and continue believing than outright saying he doesn't and possibly committing suicide since Heaven doesn't exist. 

Being with my mom in the afterlife is all I have to look forward to, this faith has kept me alive and I wouldn't be here now if I didn't believe in God, though I still struggle -_-

I feel sorry for you loss :(

And I don't want to argue about this but since I don't necessarily believe in a God or some kind of higher force (I'm an agnostic atheist but that's not the point), I find suicide to be even more pointless. I don't believe in an afterlife and I wish I did because it leaves me being afraid of dying and maybe simply ceasing to exist.

Edited by Velcorn

I feel sorry for you loss :(

And I don't want to argue about this but since I don't necessarily believe in a God or some kind of higher force (I'm an agnostic atheist but that's not the point), I find suicide to be even more pointless. I don't believe in an afterlife and I wish I did because it leaves me being afraid of dying and maybe simply ceasing to exist.

To me no afterlife would mean no consequences if I decided to end my suffering, it would mean peace, which would honestly be best. My faith is really the only thing keeping me here -_-

sig-17140.sig-17140.qxIEHLT.png

My OC: http://mlpforums.com...pink-mist-r3726 TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF ME HERE!!

Want a sig like this? Check out my thread!

Though I don't believe in god and heaven, neither do I believe in nonexistence.  Nonexistence is unfathomable and makes no sense to me whatsoever.  Even if your faith in god someday fails, continue to have faith in your mother; dare to live the full and complete life here on Earth that she would have wanted for you.  Stay around long enough and you may find unexpected happiness that you would have otherwise missed.  You could even contribute much to the happiness of others.  Though we can't now be with those we've lost, we can still do them proud.  Live for them and keep their memory.

• Brohoof 1

zbVhNRD.gif

My fetish is large, open grass fields in rural New England. Kinky, i know.

• Brohoof 1

I only love you platonically.

As in plate tectonics.

As in two bodies sliding against each other.

<3

-Makusu

I honestly believe that George W bush was the best president ever, and if we had another like him we would no longer be in debt. I know it may seem like a weird thing, but with all the support worse presidents get it must confess my love for him.