Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony criminals

Gigapony

Just playing around with designs again. I really ought to stop doing that.

Decided to sketch up two small-time pony criminals. The stallion on the right is based on a Japanese 'bousouzoku' street thug (and he looks kinda like Beavis), and the mare on the left is based on a Russian 'otritsala' (or in her case, a hoodlum posing as one).

criminals_zpsc817659b.jpg

They have no names and I just drew them as a fun timewaster so I probably won't be doing any backstory on these guys or really using them for anything unless I come up with a role for them.

It's a really rough doodle of a sketch and not as clean as my usual stuff, but I thought I'd post it here anyway in case anyone can get a laugh out these two hooligans.

• Brohoof 12

(edited)

oh man, the right one really does look like beavis XD

anyway, looks awesome. i really like the overall style of this.

also, the mare really reminds me of a good friend for some reason...

Edited by repsol rave

I swear everything you draw is LEGENDARY!!!

Every time you draw,it comes out show quality!!

That is amazing!! 

Keep up the good work,Gigapony!!!

chucknorris_gif1.gif

OOPS! Wrong gif!

3879_-_animated_gif_chuck_norris_dodgeba

Your drawings are so adorable! I really wish I can draw something like that! D: You should do requests/drawing lessons sometime..

Anyway, I like the idea of Pony criminals. :3

All the other people allready said all the nice stuff.

Love the mare's design, only minor nitpick would be the fold where the hatbrim arches up over the horn-

As for the tough guy, he suffers from your tendency to put the forelegs a wee bit too far apart, also shouldn't the mane be smoothed by hairgel?. His coat could be a bit longer in the area between his hindlegs. Love what you did with his snout.

• Brohoof 1

shouldn't the mane be smoothed by hairgel?

Not necessarily, for him I went with the stereotypical bouzouzoku look of the exaggeratedly-high permed blond pompadour/mohawk.

And even though I never planned to really revisit these guys, I couldn't resist drawing them again, because they're just too fun.

They are making rude graffiti! But they'd better watch out, because Constable Big Mac is on the prowl for hoodlums!

criminals2_zpseb7025ee.jpg

• Brohoof 4

All your art is well drawn, It looks show accurate and everything so I'd say you did a pretty good job.

And the overall pony design is good, very fitting for the criminal thug look.

I don't have much i can say as critique, it all looks good.

Just playing around with designs again. I really ought to stop doing that.

Decided to sketch up two small-time pony criminals. The stallion on the right is based on a Japanese 'bousouzoku' street thug (and he looks kinda like Beavis), and the mare on the left is based on a Russian 'otritsala' (or in her case, a hoodlum posing as one).

img-1666669-1-criminals_zpsc817659b.jpg

They have no names and I just drew them as a fun timewaster so I probably won't be doing any backstory on these guys or really using them for anything unless I come up with a role for them.

It's a really rough doodle of a sketch and not as clean as my usual stuff, but I thought I'd post it here anyway in case anyone can get a laugh out these two hooligans.

there so cool so many animes run through my head looking at the one on the right:) keep up the good work friend you win a pinkie pie :wub:

post-17818-0-58475800-1374313758_thumb.png