Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why do you think that some bullies like to bully?

Moonlight

This is sweden, but i know that it aint normal its just luck of the draw i guess... I even wished myself to die once almost thought of takinga knife right through my heart or kill my dad but i knew nothing would come of it... I even got expelled because of that bully, throwing chair at him when he pushes me into the table hard (i dont have a plank figure i hate a more round figure) so that i nearly threw up... I think he deserved what came for him, yup a chair and i have even thrown chairs before but this time i actually hurt somebody, but i dont guess he had fun when i hurt him... Which most bullies bully for.

Oh you threw the chair...

I have this bad habbit of reading thru text too fast. :/

I don't think it hurt him more then it hurt you, au contraire.

I think it's most usually better to stand up for yourself, then to get bullied all the time.

But I have 0 expirience with family violence, even if I had such a father, he probably couldn't do me much harm. :/

They expelled you!?

Great job! Now the bully can find another person to bully, thus making everyone more and more problems!

In personal experience, some bullies feel they need to make their mark among their peers. Top of the food chain of sort. They feel insignificant to others, so the bully beats them down and/or other people to make them look like they are tough and should be feared. And some just do it because that was how they were raised as a child.

• Brohoof 2

Oh you threw the chair...

I have this bad habbit of reading thru text too fast. :/

I don't think it hurt him more then it hurt you, au contraire.

I think it's most usually better to stand up for yourself, then to get bullied all the time.

But I have 0 expirience with family violence, even if I had such a father, he probably couldn't do me much harm. :/

They expelled you!?

Great job! Now the bully can find another person to bully, thus making everyone more and more problems!

I got back in though since the bully started it and our real teacher was not there that day so we had a temporary teacher that wasnt that good in sight i guess. (i got a free day from school atleast)

• Brohoof 1

Because they're sad, pathetic creatures that have nothing better to do with their time.

And it's nearly never that a bully bully's to cope with his own problems. Most of the time, they're just plain assholes who don't deserve the blessing of life.

• Brohoof 2

I remember in middle school being extremely insecure because of how people treated me. Whenever I could, if I found someone I could pick on, I would do it, and it made me feel on top of the world. Like I was in control.

Then, I realized what I was doing was completely stupid. I decided to stop caring about what everyone else thought, joined sports, and found it completely ironic when suddenly all my oppressors wanted to be my friends a year later. Again, I got a satisfaction out of completely ignoring them, but realized that was stupid too, and so 'forgive and forget'.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Because someone in there life is bullying them and they want someone to feel the same pain the must feel, If I must suffer all must suffer as well.. its a very selfish thing to do but at the same time they don't mean to be mean.. its just how they are..

A lot of the time they want to say something about it but cant.. because they are scared to death that the one bullying them well only make it worse on them...