Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking Vector Requests

Octavia's Cellozoid

(edited)

So I guess I'll take vector requests ^^ You'll have to wait a little while, since I'm still getting the hang of vectoring. I won't do specific positions yet, and no more than three OC's/ponies per request. Requests will be filled in the order posted. I WILL do show ponies (background/Mane 6/semi background). I will acknowledge your post with a brohoof. I will brohoof you when I start your request.

Examples/Pickups

post-4683-0-20396000-1374346365_thumb.jpg

img-1671877-1-2e1dfmt.jpg

18eomd.jpg

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, hey Cellozoid! Long time, no talk! If I could, could you possibly make a vector of my new OC, Grass Blade?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/grass-blade-r3956

If the eyes are a bit screwy, then I would like for them to me closed. And for the hood to be pulled back so his head is revealed, along with the cloak being brown. If this is complicated, then, I could ask of a different request.

Oh, hey Cellozoid! Long time, no talk! If I could, could you possibly make a vector of my new OC, Grass Blade?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/grass-blade-r3956

If the eyes are a bit screwy, then I would like for them to me closed. And for the hood to be pulled back so his head is revealed, along with the cloak being brown. If this is complicated, then, I could ask of a different request.

Oh, hi!

That's a bit complicated for my second vector ever O.o I don't think I can pull it off yet, but I when I have a little more experience...?

Oh, hi!

That's a bit complicated for my second vector ever O.o I don't think I can pull it off yet, but I when I have a little more experience...?

That's all right. I'll just go ahead and ask of my duo OCs, Freezing and Scorching Point then. 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/freezingscorching-point-r3116

The only thing I request of this is that they have a competitive face on, like they're confident of winning something.

All I have of my OC is a portrait, I would very much like and be thankful for a vector of him. If you don't feel up to it I'm perfectly fine with that :3

So here is the portrait of him...

He is of dark skin, with a green streak going through his black hair. Purple eyes.MYOC_zpse9ef4f00.jpg

and...I found a really old pony creator of him, though his hair is black not blue :P Rings should only be on 1 hoove. 

hiResPony2_zpsc9fb3e7b.png

That cutie mark is the symbol of teleport, or portal.

CMV_zpsfe37b6c0.png

Thank you :) Oh, and talk all the time you need, just quote or mention if you need me.

Could you do my OC Blaze Finder? If it makes it easier for you you don't need the neck cloth but I would prefer it if you did. Link in my profile page. Thanks in advance!

I just can't resist one of these :3

Could you please do either my Evening Glory or Wispent? They can both be found in my signature. I don't really mind for poses, just standing normally is fine.

Thank you and good luck with all your other requests! <3

Sounds to good to pass by.

My OC is in the link under my signature, I'll drop some references for help.

A pose similar to this would be great, without the costume that is.

mlp_resource__shadowbolt__female_02_by_z

Thank you.

Reference:

cool_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d6au7ni.jpfilly_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d69x7es.p

That's all right. I'll just go ahead and ask of my duo OCs, Freezing and Scorching Point then. 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/freezingscorching-point-r3116

The only thing I request of this is that they have a competitive face on, like they're confident of winning something.

Finished. Freezing has won, apparently, and Scorching looks like he wants to win...? I dunno. Let me know if you want me to change Freezing's expression.

You could try ones of my OCs Ragtag if you like. I was gonna do some myself, but I don't really have the time, and I think you're a really awesome person, although that's slightly irrelevant.

Finished. Freezing has won, apparently, and Scorching looks like he wants to win...? I dunno. Let me know if you want me to change Freezing's expression.

I was wondering if you forgot the picture in the post, but I saw it up at the OP. :P

I love it! I've been meaning to get some sort of pic for Scorching without having to rely on a Pony Creator image. Thanks again, Cello!

Hi there. Your art looks very good. May I have a drawing of my OC, Aerial Stream, please? I made this OC a while ago, and I have no decent picture of him yet. He's the one on my current avatar. Actually his mane is long, and the front leans forward a little, but yeah, I didn't know what I was drawing. :P

Can you please draw him, in any position you like? He's kinda grumpy and stuff. You can tell by his expression on my avatar. I can give you some reference if you want. Just him is fine, but I wouldn't mind if you drew him with Pinkie Pie. XD

Thank you again. :3

hiya Octavia! hai hai! could you "vector" my OC Rexus Spark? here are the references that you need for me, or if you by any means need something else I'll provide

http://fav.me/d65ksxm

http://fav.me/d651mw6

The program I have makes vectors, but the Internet and technology seems to be against letting iPads save things as vectors >.>

The program I have makes vectors, but the Internet and technology seems to be against letting iPads save things as vectors >.>

what makes you think that the program that you're using actually make vectors? maybe it simulates the style of how a vector it created but you're working with bitmap pictures (what program it is? and on your ipad? woot? that's crazy!)

what makes you think that the program that you're using actually make vectors? maybe it simulates the style of how a vector it created but you're working with bitmap pictures (what program it is? and on your ipad? woot? that's crazy!)

I read up on the app before buying it. I am working with an app that is supposed to export as a vector. It draws as a vector. Something is going wrong when I upload. It's InkPad. Yes, I know I'm crazy for using an iPad, but it's what I've been using for the last year, and it's quite reliable. Though I'd rather have a tablet >.>

(edited)

post-10241-0-32041100-1358517311.jpg

From my experience, any software with the word 'ink' creates vectors.

Dunno though. I sometimes vector stuff, but export them as bitmap pictures. XD

Edited by Aerial Stream

I read up on the app before buying it. I am working with an app that is supposed to export as a vector. It draws as a vector. Something is going wrong when I upload. It's InkPad. Yes, I know I'm crazy for using an iPad, but it's what I've been using for the last year, and it's quite reliable. Though I'd rather have a tablet >.>

I did a little bit of research and it is actually a vectoring program, it should have an option to export in svg. but well, if it doesn't who cares! :D as long as you can export is fine, besides you don't need that program for proffessional purposes.

From my experience, any software with the word 'ink' creates vectors.

Dunno though. I sometimes vector stuff, but export them as bitmap pictures. XD

if you can vector, then you can do your own ponies, you don't need to be hunting me for a drawing XD

if you can vector, then you can do your own ponies, you don't need to be hunting me for a drawing XD

Said someone who requested a pony in the same thread where he said this.

I'm not that good. I guess you knew that I've only drawn ponies three times, and the results were laughable. Also, I just spotted that little text on your signatures which says,

*squints eyes*

"Sorry, I do ttake REQUESTS!"

@@Octavia's Cellozoid, just a colour reference:

The blue on the mane: 158df6ff

The orange fill on the mane: f77f16ff

The mane stroke: ab3200ff

The coat: ffcb7eff

The coat stroke: b27f31ff

Said someone who requested a pony in the same thread where he said this.

damn you caught me... well what can I say I want my oc's drawing by other people and I never get lucky, I know I don't need it cuz I can do it myself but ...having a little fan-art never hurts.

STOP JUDGING MEEEEE!!

Rarity_crying_2-(n1304459866519).png 

Thank-you for the drawing, it's awesome! I seriously love it :D

So you use Inkpad? I was planning to get that, but I wasn't sure if the app was worth it.

No problem :)

Yea. It'd be more worth it if the eraser worked like it does in most art programs instead of unit by unit. It's confusing. I plan on trying other vectoring programs soon.