Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Phony Brony

Finesthour

Well, one thing that I've learned long before MLP was to give people the benefit of doubt. Even if some things appear obvious there could be hidden meanings and feelings behind an act. You shouldn't look the other way or jump to conclusions, but offer a chance to find where the heart is.

We can tolerate what we see in front of us, but don't forget to offer a chance of expression on their part.

Edited by MyKotoShi

• 2 weeks later...

Well Gameinformer called the show "frilly" so they must all burn!

He didn't do anything that wrong in my opinion...

It is called freedom of opinion.

And he broke it by giving that letter to gameinformer.

There are different kinds bronies. We just gotta tolerate each and every one of 'em, somehow...

It may be difficult, what with the fetishists, trollponies and what not.

Or Cupcakes. You have to tolerate Cupcakes.

Truly OT. He was simply defending MLP a bit too furiously, but it is human to err, to forgive divine.

There are different kinds bronies. We just gotta tolerate each and every one of 'em, somehow...

It may be difficult, what with the fetishists, trollponies and what not.

Or Cupcakes. You have to tolerate Cupcakes.

Truly OT. He was simply defending MLP a bit too furiously, but it is human to err, to forgive divine.

Yes, but the last part "This will NOT be tolerated again" was not used in a joking fashion. The dude ment it.

People say silly things all of the time, regarding pretty much every topic under the sun. I don't really get why people are so obsessive about this one example.

People say silly things all of the time, regarding pretty much every topic under the sun. I don't really get why people are so obsessive about this one example.

Ponies. That is all.

Threatening a gaming magazine doesn't really do any good.

But it must have have been a slow news day if they had to talk about ponies rather than games :P

They actually had like 5 articles of people raging.

• 8 years later...
On 10/26/2011 at 3:19 AM, Finesthour said:

Thoughts?

I cannot get out of my head, how your topic title fits me perfectly: "Phony Brony". I am a Brony who collects old telephones. :ButtercupLaugh: