Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Fall into Darkness sign up

Drago Ryder

(edited)

This is a sequal to "Rise of the aura"

Thousands of years ago, Celestia, Luna, and Discord destroyed a ancient civilization that Tempest Sol's ancestors built. Tempest has long held a secret resentment for the three, and is now on the verge of insanity. This is the story of his revolution

Followers of Tempest
1.Stardust

Ponies loyal to the crown (neutral included)
1.Sole
2.Crimson

RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/68553-fall-into-darkness/

Edited by Missingno

Why hello there, good sirs!

Cheesy introduction aside, I'd like to join with Golden Typhoon if that's ok (link below).

Ok. Everything seems to check out fine, but which side will you be on? This is one of the most vital pieces of information.

(edited)

Alright, I guess I'll join this one as sole of course. As usual if ya need his link its in my sig. This should be fun! Oh, and can I be neutral?

Edited by ~chaotic sole~

Alright, I guess I'll join this one as sole of course. As usual if ya need his link its in my sig. This should be fun! Oh, and can I be neutral?

I honestly don't mind. You're good to go.

Could crimson join the fight on celestia's side of the war? Because I'm sorry dude, but tempest seems to be acting like an evil douch...

No problem. As for Tempest, it'll get much worse as the RP progresses. Anyway, you're free to join.

@

How the buck did I forget? Typhoon will fight for Celestia and Luna if that's ok. Just so I know, will someone be controlling the princesses?

In that case, you are good to go. As for Luna and Celestia, I'll control them. Discord will also be good in this RP. He promised.