Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fall into Darkness

Drago Ryder

Tempest walked through his old house in Ponyville and simply smiled. "So many good memories are here. It's a shame it was all for nothing." He said to himself. The cyan pegesus then placed a aura bomb in the center of his house, before flying away. A few minutes later, the bomb exploded, setting fire to the house.

Stardust heard the explosion before she got a chance to see it, she was able to recognise the sound of an aura bomb going off and she knew that it usually ends in flames. Death did always soon follow an explosion but no screams could be heard from the burning house below her, but she would definitely look out for the bomber. Maybe next time they'll be able to set it off with others around so she could watch the victims scream and burn.

Luna and Discord landed on the ground and noticed the destruction. "This was where Tempest lived." Luna whispered. "Do you think he might've gotten killed?"

Discord simply shrugged. "I honestly don't know." He said.

Tempest landed in the everfree forest. "Let loose the dogs of war. When I'm through, Celestia, Luna, and Discord shall be no more." He said. The cyan pegesus then laughed.

Luna and Discord landed on the ground and noticed the destruction. "This was where Tempest lived." Luna whispered. "Do you think he might've gotten killed?"

Discord simply shrugged. "I honestly don't know." He said.

Tempest landed in the everfree forest. "Let loose the dogs of war. When I'm through, Celestia, Luna, and Discord shall be no more." He said. The cyan pegesus then laughed.

sole landed quietly behind discord and luna and sighed "let me guess... new powerful force threatening equestria?" He asked them "and I'm gonna just go ahead and guess that it involves either you guys sealing them away, or tempest's ancestors. Maybe both?" He questioned with a shrug. *oh well, I'm used to this by now...* he thought.

Discord sighed and shrugged. "Something tells me that you might be onto something, boy." He said, smiling slightly.

Luna sighed. "There's one thing I don't get, though. Why would Tempest destroy his own house. Why not target one of the major buildings, like the hospital or town hall?"

Sole froze and glared "your telling me tempest did this?" He said quietly, as he heard luna. "Why the hell would tepest do this? I'm gonna kick his little aura obsessed ass... if it really is him that is." He turned to leave "if you see tempest... tell him I wanna "talk" to him for a sec. I'll beat some sense into him." He said angrily, before flying away.

Luna nodded. "I'll be sure to tell him." She said.

Tempest exited the forest and walked through Ponyville, wearing a cloak and hood. He noticed Luna and Discord by the charred remains of his house. "They won't find anything in there." He thought. The cyan pegesus then noticed Sole and smireked. "Now, why would the son of chaos be here?' He thought, before following him from the ground.

As sole flew ponyville, deep in thought, he suddenly felt like he was being watched. *am I... no, I can't sense any magical energy following me. I'm just being paranoid... maybe.* he thought slowly, as he kept looking forward while he flew. *if I am being followed, then I can't look around, the stalker might know I'm on to him. Just keep cool, act like your clueless.*

Tempest shrugged and simply flew above Sole. "It's been awhile since I saw you, Sole. I do believe that that was when I killed Nibiru." He said, before glancing at said griffon. The cyan pegesus then smirked. "I guess I've been a little to busy, lately.So, what have you been up to?" He asked.

Sole just stared forward as he flew "I thought I was being followed." He said calmly "and recently, I'm trying to kick a certain aura obsessed ponies ass for making houses go boom. I think ya might know him." He said, before turning to tempest with a grin "so... what's your deal aura boy?" He asked.

Tempest smirked. "It was actually only my house." He said. The cyan pegesus then landed on the ground. "Anyway, I want to ask you something, Sole. Do you any idea of what it feels like to be the last of your kind. Well, I do, and you can thank Celestia, Luna, and your bloody dad for that. On second thought, why not add Nibiru." The cyan pegesus's aura then surrounded him. "I can already tell that you're going to try and either stop me, or kill me, whichever comes first, right?"

Sole grinned as he landed a few feet in front of him "as if. I'm gonna kick your ass and that's the end of it. No killing needed." He said, before allowing his chaos energy to surround him "this is gonna be fun." He said, before darting forward and punching tempest in the face, and sending him flying with a kick to the head.

Tempest recovered and landed on the ground. "I would've expected that much from the son of Discord." He said. The cyan pegesus then drew his swords and slashed at Sole. "They will pay for what they did." Tempest then roundhouse kicked Sole into the ground.

Sole rolled backwards and out of tempests reach. "Yep... ya still hit like a little school filly." He said jokingly, before holding a talon out. Suddenly, a sword materialized out of thin air, but it wasn't made of chaos magic... it was a strange katana. "And now we've both got weapons." He said noncholantly, before swiping at tempest with the flat of the blade.

((Yep, now he's got a magical sword.))

Tempest blocked the attack and fired a aura sphere at Sole. "As much as I would love to fight you, I'm busy trying to start a revolution. I bid you, adeiu." He said. The cyan pegesus then disappeared into his aura and reappeared on a familiar island. "This should work as a base."

Sole glared and cut the aura sphere in half, before sighing as tempest disappeared. "Seriously? Why do they always do that." He said in annoyance as he sheathed his sword and strapped it to his back. "What the hell was that all about? We didn't even finish the fight! Whatever, I'll get him back later." He said as he flew away.

"Nice skills there, Sole."

Golden Typhoon, a golden-haired pegasus, walked up to the griffon.

"As an archer, I don't have much experiance with close combat, but I'm still fascinated by watching it."

She looked at Sole's katana.

"What do you thing Tempest's planning? He doesn't sound at all happy."

@,

Stardust watched again as more stuff happened beneath her. Though this time she was able to see what happened between the griffon and the strange breed of pony as they fought. She saw that the new breed disappeared right in the middle of the fight. Just as it was starting to get good. Another pony, a stallion, walked up towards the griffon and talked to him. She really couldn't be bothered to ease drop on them but she was curious about where the new breed went. 

Stardust fley just a lttle bit lower from her height to catch a wisp of the energy, though not too close to be seen by the others below her. She finnaly got enogh of the energy to be able to track where it led flew of to somewhere safe to cast her spell. She wasn't stupid to do it in mid flight over some pony and griffon on the ground.