Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wake up in Bed with the avatar above you, Your reaction?

Onylex

Hello, thirtieth human to magically enter my home which is supossedly only i should be able to enter! Welcome to my advanced home in Limbo!

Here, a list of what is available on each floor. *A long list magically appears* Read it through carefully, or you might just suffer a fate worse than death!  :lol:

Have fun!

(edited)

Oh, another one? No, no, no dont be scared! You can stay as long as you want! just get out of my bed and you can do whatever you want in my hundred floor home! Also, dont step outside or you'll fall into the endless void. Also, stay alert. You never know what might be hiding on each floor, you might even suffer a fate worse than death! Yes, you heard me right, a fate worse than Death itself! So you have an option, either use the portals on the third floor to get the hell out of here, or explore he whole building and risk that! You're choice! Stairs on the right.

Edited by Bradley-MysteryLord

Tell me, Samurai. Do you know why you and everyone else keep ending up in my home? They assured me that only i, and who i want, can enter this place. But somehow, Things still end up in my bed. Can you please move a bit to the left please? Your sword is cutting me.