Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This show

smedley

Hi, I'm Smedley, and I really like horses. Fascinating creatures. As such, my friends are reccomending this show about talking cartoon horses to me. So here's my question- are the horses in this like real horses- do they have horse behaviors, is there any mention of hotbloods, warmbloods and coldbloods, do they have accurate horse physiology or are they just people who look like horses. Thanks!

Edited by smedley

Hello and welcome to the forums :)

I would be very much surprised if you actually read what OP said....

To answer your question OP, They don't reference to the ponies as horses that often, if at all, however if you like horse racing, there are a few horse racing scenes one being the great chase near the end of The Last Roundup, episode 14 of season two.

I would be very much surprised if you actually read what OP said....

Was that really necessary of you to say? I dropped by to welcome him to the forums, that should be enough as it's kinda the point of the intro threads. :huh:
  • Brohoof 1

Was that really necessary of you to say? I dropped by to welcome him to the forums, that should be enough as it's kinda the point of the intro threads. :huh:

but what if he was a troll terrorist, you wouldn't be able to tell, lets welcome all the troll terrorists!
  • Brohoof 1

but what if he was a troll terrorist, you wouldn't be able to tell, lets welcome all the troll terrorists!

*looks guilty*

I would xD

and I think they don't always have accurate facts or say them oftenly but it's a show for little girls about talking, flying and magical talking ponies, I don't think the little kids would pay much attention to that =

also welcome to the forums!

Hello and welcome to the forums! Well they do not exactly look like horses.. or um I don't know haha.. Anyways, watch the show and I'm sure you'll love it.

A troll presence I sense in this thread..

To answer your question I wouldn't really say that they are too similar to horses, really. They're more like cartoon characters to humans. Cartoons of humans aren't that much like real humans at all. And welcome to the forums. The point of the show isn't to make a show about horses, It's to make an enjoyable cartoon. Sorry, If you were looking for a really good show about just horses, though they do often make a million horse puns, which is really quite funny and does make me laugh and giggle sometimes. Half of their vocabulary has to do with equines in general. Check out the show, If you haven't already of course, and see for yourself.