Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

182 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

(edited)

I'm probably slowly driving people away by being this constant source of negativity now, but my complaints are literally the only thing making me feel better.

At this point I'm just tempted to lock myself off this laptop and just sit in a corner alone forever.

Edited by BasementEverypony

(edited)

273796=7

You know what I mean Rising, I do it everyday on Skype. "I don't feel good today" "I'm bored" "I don't deserve friends" "Do you hate me?"

I annoy the heck out of myself.

Edited by BasementEverypony

273xxx

Shut up base. I think you're cool.

Maybe you need to get off and do something else for now but you're definitely not driving me away. I'd say we all like you for some reason or another. I don't think you're as bad a person as you sometimes made yourself out to be. Stop doing that to yourself and probably find better, more constructive ways to get out your negative feelings.

• Brohoof 1

273xxx

That's why I walk in the evenings. I deal with a lot of negativity brought about by yours truly. I've struggled with hating me my whole life. Doing something physical does well to make me feel good. It keeps me busy so I don't have time to think about how much I don't like myself.

Anyway that's just what works for me. Idk what works for you. But I'm trying to help. I hate that you're not feeling good. :/

I think best when I walk.

Which is the exact opposite of what I want.

Why am I even doing this? I didn't want to complain today, I specifically keep not doing it because I don't want to annoy anyone, and then at some point, every single day, I do it anyway. It's stupid.

273xxx

Everybody complains, base. Some more than others. So what? Why does that make you an awful person?

*hugs the fuck out of scratchy* damn skippy!

• Brohoof 1

273xxx

Every time I take my car to a Honda place I get all kinds of comments. Oh we never see Preludes here. Man, this is only the second Prelude I've seen since I started here. Holy crap is that a Prelude? Dude, you never see Preludes anymore. That thing's pretty rare.

And I'm just like "This car is a mobile pile of shit. The only reason I still have it is because I can't afford something new."