Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

My best friend - the one who understood me more than any person ever could - when I was 9 years old was my German Shepherd, Lady. 

Thinking about her makes me want to cry, even 13 years after we had to have her put down. :(

How I feel every time I think of her...

Princess_Luna_crying_wallpaper_by_artist

She was the best dog ever. I miss her.

Edited by Duke Space Woona

Just some talk about animals 27.

Sorry to hear that Woona, I know how that feels. We had a cat named Laudy that used to spend time with me when I was really young, had that cat with me from birth until I was about 8. Had to have her put down too. That's not the only one either.

It's alright. I just miss her. Pets are a blessing and a curse. You'll likely outlive them. You get emotionally attached to them. And especially when you're a kid, they pretty much become your best friend. Until you have to learn a hard lesson about death....

My fear is that I'd try to replace Lady by getting another German Shep later in life, but it won't be the same. It's why I can't have another dog right now. 

I love German Sheps. A lot of people fear them because of aggression. If you don't raise them right, of course they're aggressive. But I've seen some of the "meanest" dogs be the sweetest dogs. Rotties, German Sheps, Pits....in the hands of the right owner, these are some of the most lovable animals there are. :)

Especially Lady....she was never aggressive....it was just one time....and we had to have her put down. :(

Thanks. I'm fine. I just miss her so much. I lost my paternal grandmother and that's the only time a death affected me as badly as losing my dog. She meant that much to me. 

Now I miss my grandma too! :(

I need to quit thinking of my dead relatives and dog

I lost her on Valentine's Day 2004. It's one reason why I hate Valentine's Day

My fear is that I'd try to replace Lady by getting another German Shep later in life, but it won't be the same. It's why I can't have another dog right now. 

I love German Sheps. A lot of people fear them because of aggression. If you don't raise them right, of course they're aggressive. But I've seen some of the "meanest" dogs be the sweetest dogs. Rotties, German Sheps, Pits....in the hands of the right owner, these are some of the most lovable animals there are. :)

Especially Lady....she was never aggressive....it was just one time....and we had to have her put down. :(

A pet is like a friend. You can never replace them because they're one of a kind. All you can do is hope for another friend who will make you as happy as they did.

I like German Shepherds too but as I said I can't get a dog as I live with someone who has an allergy to dogs.

A pet is like a friend. You can never replace them because they're one of a kind. All you can do is hope for another friend who will make you as happy as they did.

I like German Shepherds too but as I said I can't get a dog as I live with someone who has an allergy to dogs.

Well my foster dad talks about his dog from time to time. I mean....sometimes you have a pet that can never be replaced. He hasn't had a dog since that one died. 

Maybe one day I'll have another dog. I hope to find one that was at least 10% as awesome as Lady. :)

It's just hard to lose your best friend like that. Especially when you're only 9 years old....

If you had to deal with my uncle's pony you might change your mind lol

mlfw8169_small.png

Lulu is getting tired of dealing with your crap.

mlfw657_small.jpg

wat r u doing?