Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Gender Conundrum (OOC)

Charcoal Embers

I'll roll with a very confused Scribe then, post will be up in a few minutes at most: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/scribeshield-r3566

So...

It seemed like a good idea to draw a R63 of Scribeshield...

That awkward moment when your Stallion OC looks better as a Mare... and looks better than most of your Mare OC's well...

Edited by Cinderscribe

I'll roll with a very confused Scribe then, post will be up in a few minutes at most: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/scribeshield-r3566

So...

It seemed like a good idea to draw a R63 of Scribeshield...

That awkward moment when your Stallion OC looks better as a Mare... and looks better than most of your Mare OC's well...

attachicon.gifR63ScribeClearback.png

Haha I love it so awesome.

any chance you could get a r63 of Skitter Run it be interesting to see. (ps I can't draw worth a flank)

Since I'm bored...I decided to go to the dreaded pony creator and redo Star only as a colt...so...here he be.

I dislike using Ponycrator but I cant make da arts so...its all I got.
He'd be a little taller and rather buff for fun...a big tall strong handsome colt...who is overly shy and quiet and timid who wouldn't hurt a fly...

YlYYVIC.png 

• Brohoof 1

It is actually kind of funny. When I first made my original OC Charcoal she was a dude, and that was the only way I thought of her. Now after I came here she had changed into a female and now that is the only way I can think of her.

Wait so are we supposed to be genderchanfed at the beginning or will it happen in the house?

And thanks for drawing r64 skitter run man :)

It will happen. Don't you get impatient on me already, everyone needs to be in the room to continue. Don't quote me on this but I believe the only ones left are mint drops characters and boleman.

Claire had finally finished packing and started to check to make sure that she had everything. Yep, I've got everything I need. Claire waited for her taxi, and got in when it arrived. Finally she was at the airport, so she got out and levitated her bag with her unicorn powers. "Lets see, I need to got to terminal 63. Ah! Here it is." She sat down and tucked her wings in. (Yes, Claire is an alicorn)

Um... You do know that the plane already took off right? We're already way past that part actually...

@

He put a wing on her shoulder ... ... nuzzled Tempest.

I don't think you can do that. The mares and stallions are all separated by cages.