mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Well, I thought I needed a better profile pic than just my OC so I looked through the photos which I saved from the "Best Cute Pony Pictures" thread and found this adorable Celestia and Luna picture which just had to become my profile pic.

• Brohoof 2

post-4006-0-83573900-1380776705.png

• Dashie being awesome, cute and sexy all at the same time, once again. Dem midriffs again, mang.
  • Sometimes, only periodically, I stumble upon a new artwork on DeviantART or Derpibooru when I check daily for new artworks, and one will jump out at me as pure avatar material. This was one of those times.
  • Brohoof 1

post-15615-0-68099000-1380777079.jpg

A non-pony avatar.

Whaa?

That's right. A non-pony avatar. As much as I love ponies, there's always other stuff I like as well. And it's not so bad, right? Transformers are also owned by Hasbro. So yeah. I love how at the movies Optimus Prime always sends a message similar to Twilight. I always imagine he's sending it to Celestia. :P

It's funny to think about, at least. I'll probably post a blog about Transformers soon.

5c8efc016b7de612.jpg

Twilight Sparkle is best pony and Twilicorn, imo, made her better, so I grabbed a vector of Twilicorn being the adorkable nerd she is. Then I got a background from Electronic Super Joy, put the two together and BAM, avatar.

VP6ifVT.png

• Brohoof 3

Let us try and post in a thread that isn't my own welcome thread, shall we? 

Yes, we must take the Precious from the Hobbitses!

W-wha??

Ummm... I like ponies. And I like Zelda. Pony Zelda. BAM, boom, Ka-poo! Instant avatar choice for moi.

fItXcOD.png

My first non-pony avatar on this forum, not counting my Villain Day avatar. ;)

My reason for choosing this one is simple. I recently finished watching Angel Beats, which I thought was absolutely amazing (the end seriously left me in tears for the next hour or so!), and Kanade is definitely my favourite character, I love her! Not to mention I sort of felt like changing my avatar for some time now, not that I didn't like my previous one of course. :P

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie is one of my top favourite ponies and should be considered as best pony tied with Applejack

But I thought Fluttershy was tied with Applejack as best pony on your list. :(

OT: My avvie was discovered by DashForever and seems to show Fluttershy knitting a Christmas stocking. How cute!!!  yay.png

• Brohoof 1

I got mine off of Google Images (cause I'm creative).

Although, it looks rather awesome.

(Hopefully this image URL is static and doesn't change when I change my profile picture...)

photo-19938.png?_r=1380716124

The best avatar of all time though, would have to be Lero's avatar of Dashie, I just can't get over it.

• Brohoof 1

I made it myself, its my Ponysona Onyxic Prism (or Onyx) and i really wuv her <3 laugh.png wub.png

Also, it were too big for Deviantart xD so i had to upload it here ^^'

post-19989-0-54382200-1380827176.gif

I love the creepypastas on PinkiePie being totally nuts! Love the whole creepy-bloody look.

Maybe I'm just kind of dark and have a dark sense of humour tongue.png idk.

PINKAMENA!! Well a friend made my avi for me and I just HAD to use it. CHIBI PONIES ARE ADOWABLE!! :lol: I used to have just a pic of my OC but this is so much better.

• Brohoof 1

self explanitory... YellowXephos was my FB account before they stopped working

YellowXephosReturns... I don't rly care about yellow or xephos so I'll just push them away Yellow     /)XephosReturns

then get Yellow and underline it for effect Yellow and bold it Yellow and  italicise and finally Colour it and you get: Yellow <-- that one word describes my avatar... except for Blue and Brown but most of my avatar and name go together...

post-20008-0-08566600-1380838216.png

Edited by YellowXephosReturns

Used to have it as me but no one does that on here so xD

idk, this chick is hot. she was in an ipad game my ex used to play.

i like hot chicks, i love her hair, but i might change it to another hot chick soon. :x

pretty simple.

I almost always use an Applejack avatar, and lately I've been taking a liking to using quality fanart for my avvies. I came across this piece on deviantart and thought it was really nice looking. It's supposed to be a magical girl Applejack. I thought it was a great contrast from my last avatar which was Applejack as Rosie the Riveter. Applejack is strong, hard-working, and has a can-do attitude that can get any job done, but that doesn't mean she isn't very beautiful too, and so I thought I'd embrace that side of her as a change of pace. smile.png

Full size image here.

Artist page.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 3

I chose my avatar picture cuz Elfen Lied is one of my fave animes ever, and Lucy is best Diclonius. I have the entire series on DVD and I was lucky to get it, as anime is very hard to get hold of over here.

post-10207-0-09049100-1380842481.jpg

Well i came up with the user name a long time ago when i was young, when i was learning about myths and stuff in class

My profile picture came after i got into The My Little Pony ordeal

After seeing a phoenix shown in a show i thought that it would make and excellent idea for me to use my user name as my OC

less problems instead of making a pony for myself  

• Brohoof 1

post-19960-0-71718900-1380877105_thumb.jpg

Twilight was my favorite pony since I started watching Season 1 and shes still one of my favorites so when I saw this image I loved it so I decided to use it and besides Twilight Looks Adorable in Trixie clothes ^-^ 

• Brohoof 4