mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

I've recently been watching a show called Ruby Gloom (a show you should definitely check out if you like cartoony, Goth Flash animations), and Misery is my favorite character. She is just so adorable and I love how exaggerated her sadness is.

• Brohoof 1

Found this one on Fluttershy's Facebook page, so I saved it to my computer. Fluttershy looks damned sexy in lacy stuff. Especially with the socks....I love ponies in socks.

post-16340-0-26188800-1384207321_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

I love Steve and Bucky. There my favorite duo of all time <3 Can't say that these two aren't adorable. Plus, chibis seem to be my thing when I choose avatars. Can't wait for the Winter Soldier movie!

tumblr_mes51pQvik1r1ev9bo1_500.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I edited a pic of big mac to resemble my own OC, it stands out abi more as i used a more shaggy furred version of him as a base.

planning to get some artists to add a few more tweeks to him so he stands out abit more than just  BM-recolour. :)

• Brohoof 1

no_one_bucks_with_rainbow_dash_stamp_by_  

My OC's:  MalinterRahl, Vengeful impact & alias-the-marked-one

First fic i've written since forever here

"Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier." most legendary quote ever.

My copy of BlazBlue Chronophantasma should be arriving this week so I decided to don a fitting avatar. This time, I went with Nu who has been my favorite character of the series since the beginning. Such a lovable yandere img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

post-11395-0-70495000-1384655671_thumb.jpg

It's my OC. And my OC represents me. Therefore, it is my name and Avatar. The picture may change if someone makes me a new one, but the subject and reason will always be the same. It represents who I am.

The one I am currently using is the main picture for my OC page (linked in sig) Go there to see it if I do end up changing my pic. The pic I have is way too big to post here.

Edited by Heatwave
  • Brohoof 1

commission__heatwave_the_oc_pegasus_by_m

I chose mine because waifu and she just looks sexy.

Original. As well as an alternate version I may also use eventually.

post-16340-0-29803600-1384762712_thumb.png

post-16340-0-14221700-1384762800_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

I love Tooru from A-Channel, a seemingly underrated anime that deserves a lot more attention! It's heart warming, beautiful, hilarious...*sniffle*

T-These feels....are t-taking over me....*sheds tear*

Tooru is very badass, may I include. :3

Edited by Nature Of Fluttershy

ℓ٥ﻻ  ﻉ√٥υ

Blank flank avatar with the following modifications:

+ Flipped horizontally

+ Colors are inverted

Why? 'Cause I can't do art and can't think of anything else to represent myself.

...and because it's rather audacious- taking something so common and transforming it into something unexpected.

Edited by Static

post-6104-0-43972800-1384831206.png

Levi is tied with Sasha as my favorite character from Attack on Titan. He and I have several shared personality traits. We both tend to stay calm in dire circumstances, and aren't the type to express ourselves much in person. Beneath that reserved facade is a sensitive man who cares deeply for the well-being of those around him, even if he appears distant. We're also a bit more dangerous than we appear.

post-6104-0-72906600-1384831206.png

This is what I'm about to switch to. Levi is great, but I need ponies back. wub.png

Twilight is my favorite, and this snowy scene with her in a hoodie is perfect for this time of year. laugh.png

• Brohoof 2

sig-6104.5e1fEdB.png

Kyoshi made this ^^

Come join us on

Equestria.tv on Fridays at 6 PM Eastern for our weekly movie nights!

Well, I still have a bit of a liking towards N from Pokemon so I decided to switch to him. I chose this certain one because he usually goes to the music I'm listening to and it's just fun to watch.

tumblr_lizwicrbk91qdrjj0o1_400.gif

• Brohoof 1

DZf4iNK.png

matching setups with my bff pathfinder

Thats simple.

I made it myself, I wanted an avatar that I made myself, and I always wanted an avatar that was of vinyl making this facial expression but could never find one so I made one. 

Well, I still have a bit of a liking towards N from Pokemon so I decided to switch to him. I chose this certain one because he usually goes to the music I'm listening to and it's just fun to watch.

tumblr_lizwicrbk91qdrjj0o1_400.gif

This post is going to drive me crazy because there not in sync. 

Damn you Wheatly!KUbAnTY.png

• Brohoof 1

The reason why I have my avatar is imagination

I love Disney and everyone knows that by now I think :lol:

Plus, Walt Disney :D

Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children. -Walt Disney

MSS86Kc.jpg