Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

i would like to get a crituque on of my mlp charrie

pictureperfect

i would like it if someone could tell me what they think about her picture and info!

eb685644abbbbe2f8b0e0f09a4fdc5d5.jpeg

Age: unknown, looks 19-23 Gender: Female Species: Non-Pony Appearance: she's a pegusis/changeling hybrid[she can change form but doesn't feed off love,but she feeds off jewl energy and electrics]also the green in her maine and tail glows as well as her wings do.[also if injured she doesn't have normal blood her blood glows dimly] Cutie Mark: she doesn't have one and never will Personality: she's somwhat dark and doesn't know much about her past,but gets odd flashbacks somtimes.she's very dangerous when angered,she likes green and blue power crystals best when it comes to eating and loves to run with wolves and fly with the bats and other creatures of the night. Backstory: when she was very young the changling queen found her close to death and she was cover in scorch marks and open wounds where flesh should have been,the changeling queen thought she would be the best test subject for the sinicetists who wanted to create the ultimate changeling warrior,and so queen took the young pegusis in and unforantely whom died shortly after,but they still used her for the expirement becuase the crystal they were going to use should not only give her extra power but could make her become alive and replace her dead organs with better ones,also they gave changling dna to make her a bit like them,the expirement was sucessful and she woke up a few days later after some finally touchs,then, the queen named her splice [cuase she's a hybrid] and trained her.when she got older she ran away and went into hiding.also they tried to make more like her but haven't been sucess full