Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Babs Seed - Happy Trance remix by Ricardo F.

ricardofr-200

Hello everypony!  ;)

I want to introduce you to other new project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2suuGBs7Ao&feature=youtu.be

This time I make a remix of the song Babs Seed, and I really don't know how the idea of this song came out... I just started putting the voices in the music editor on LMMS:

"Babs Seed, Babs Seed, what we gonna do? Got a bully on our tail"

And I then I tried to make a nice lead to "fit" with the voice... And the rest of the song came just like that.

The song is a work in progress, I'm now trying to find a way to fit that lyrics part "Everywhere we turn, she's just a step ahead".

Waiting for your opinions!  :)

Brohoof /)

• Brohoof 1

It sounds really great. Very pumped up and exciting! I like the way you put it together. 

Now please disregard this message I needed to fill this space of characters. 

Brohoof /)

• Brohoof 1

Firstly; it sounds great and is pleasant to listen to :).

The different sections of the song work well with the background beat, and the voice has been done in such a way to distinguish it nicely.

1:25 the beat feels very samey with little variation (which is ok in this genera) but the main issue is that through the whole song there is little innovation

after 1:25 chourus is the best part of the song :) and is done well, and is built up well. (You never really do this in the same way again throughout the song).

The 3:25 is good.

Overall this is a good song, that is pleasant to listen to however; the song makes little innovation and the sounds used for/ the beat is very un-original and samey. If you want to improve try mixxing it up a bit more.

Use less of the drum sound and standard "wub" sounds for the beat and try and find a better sound for this. I even feel some keyboard at times would add to it . :)

• Brohoof 1

Overall this is a good song, that is pleasant to listen to however; the song makes little innovation and the sounds used for/ the beat is very un-original and samey. If you want to improve try mixxing it up a bit more.

Use less of the drum sound and standard "wub" sounds for the beat and try and find a better sound for this. I even feel some keyboard at times would add to it . :)

First of all ,thank you for your opinion,

After listening the song again, I think I'm stuck on that old "hard dance" drum style, however, I think I have a little solution for this ^_^

I will see if I can fit a voice cut mix (like on Sunshine and Celery Stalks) in some parts of the song, just like to see if would be okay or not.

PS: Sorry for my English

It sounds really great. Very pumped up and exciting! I like the way you put it together    Brohoof /)

Thank you very much :)

• Brohoof 2

This is probably the best remix of the song I've heard so far! Very well done!

Even though its a work in progress, I can tell it will come out as a big hit! :3

• Brohoof 1

This is probably the best remix of the song I've heard so far! Very well done!

Even though its a work in progress, I can tell it will come out as a big hit! :3

Oh, do you think that!  :blush:

Thank you for you very kind works!

Well, yeah, I just updated the song, but I think this is okay for now, at least I have no more ideas for more changes  :lol:

Again, big thank you for your comment! ;)