Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning action/adventure

dashian500

I am going to do this like I do d&d ill make the adventure based in the backstory of all that are involved I need about six to seven people
rules
no alicorns
no godmoding
stuff like that

1:code junkie

2:gloom fury

3:fire sharp

4:stained steel(my oc)

5: josh

6: cyber pulse

Edited by dashian500

I'd be glad to join. I have two OCs I want involved in this because they're in a relationship. You can find their OCs in the links on my signature. They're Chemm Blonde and Erlen Meyer. For me, I can develop any sort of backstory that will be compatible so long as it's within my OC's traits. 

Edited by Sterling Crimson

(edited)

ok your approved i alredy know i will use chemm in this for sure but erlen will take some thought and the right chocies for him to play a major role and your backstorys wont have a major role if this is ok fo ryou then your in and i need you to rank the fighting skill of both

Edited by dashian500

Wait... they're fighting? Let's just say that they're more like chemical conjurers ok? They're not really... fighters. Maybe Chemm is, but Erlen would definitely be more of a chemical person. 

I'm fine with my backstory not being too important. All I want is for their relationship to develop is all.

well yes there fighting it is action/adventuer type gameand  dont worry if there fighting skill is say  2-4 range cuz i can always add ppl in that can train them in self defense so keep them just the way they are

and your in deal

i no its doin great for just bein posted to day

its all about the game and if you can play it

its all about contorl and if you can take it

all about debt and if you can pay it

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! i had a great idea that fits in with the baisc story line and i have a perfect spot for you i was stressing cuz i thought i would have to make an oc to fill this part but now i wont have to

Ok so plz get your friends to apply starling crimson have bow out of this rp so we need three ppl now instead of just one

I think I can work you in but I'll have to see

I'm seaming some comic relief with this one so accepted

ok im akig the adventure now and I will post I soon

@, @, @@Josh Riordan, @, @@Gloomfury,

i haev the rp mad e but e=wait to post there is an order rascel will be posting first ok thanks follow so you dont miss anyhting adn can post when its your time asap