Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Opinions on Cadence

Slice0Pie

You all know Cadence! Married to Twilights big bro, princess of the Crystal Empire! So, what are your opinions on her?

Does she have a good color scheme?

Is she best pony?

Best Princess?

Should she be shown more or less?
Comment your opinions of this princess! :wub:

I would actualy like to see more from cadance give her some more story i inly heard what came from the book with a lik backstory think they could give just a lik more

Cadence is super Kawaii. 

img-1786548-1-squishy_princess_cadence_b

But in all seriousness, Cadence, as she stands, is not a very good character. I mean, she is the bare minimum of even being a character at all. The reason for this is her lack of an elaborate backstory and no real explanation as to her motivations or goals.

I would love to see more episodes showcasing her and building upon her as a character, because her design is great.

Edited by Jacob Danik

Ever since I saw the "A Canterlot Wedding" two parter special, I immediately knew I was going to like Cadence. I like how she is Princess Celestia's niece and just so happened to marry Shining Armor, Twilight's older brother, making her part of the princess family in some relation I can't seem to define at the moment. :P

At the same time though, I've hardly seen any real flaws or good character aspects from her other than the fact that she is a "princess of love" and formally Twilight's babysitter. In those regards, I suppose I can see that she is kind and down to earth. And when she was dancing with Pinkie Pie. ^_^ That definitely showed her sense of humor! 

Overall, I love her. She's my second favorite princess, right behind Luna. :)

I do agree that she needs more backstory though.

princess_cadence_happy_by_andreamelody-d

I like her, but both her and Shining Armor really need to get their backstories developed, they're both so bland from a backstory standpoint.

Oh yeah, a random thought just occurred to me. Do you think she was hired as a foal-sitter by Twilight's parents or that she actually ordered to do it by Celestia because of Twilight being her protégé. 

She's tied with Luna as being my favorite princess. Just give her time, and eventually we'll get more backstory on her. Plus, we still have more backstory on Cadence then we do Celestia. :P