Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could modify any game to be about ponies...

zlogi

If you could modify any game in such a way that it was about ponies, which game would it be? And why?

For example:

Halo 4: Master Cheif is a pony and the Covenent are Changlings.

Or 

AC 3: Conner is a changling and he's fighting against the equestrian army

( of course hopefully going into more detail with all of it )

post-15739-0-70903700-1377805712.jpg

post-15739-0-23405400-1377805729.jpg

I would rather fighting is magic come out. I actually like most of the characters in my games, and wouldn't want them ponified. If I had to pick one little big planet because I think it could work. Why? because the ponies are just as adorable as the puppet things in little big planet, and it's lighthearted enough to work out as well.

Edited by SkullCrusherX
  • Brohoof 3

Shining force ressurection of the dark dragon.

Everyone had been ponies, but the evil masterminds are changelings.

the dark dragon is spike on drugs maybe.

(in my opinion best game ever)

Edited by a crazy pony

Fallout

(I can't decide to go with a 2d or 3d fallout)

You know why

Fallout Equestria

That's why

I just can't imagine anything more fun than playing as Littlepip and playing out the story. Just... hell yeah

Edited by NocturnalRainbow
  • Brohoof 4

Fallout 3, mostly because Fallout Equestria was so freaking awesome. Also I think something like Portal or Half Life could be cool. There are a lot of games that could be compatible.

However I should mention I would like this as more of a brand new game rather than a modification of the original. I like all those games as they are and while I think throwing ponies into the mix would be cool I don't want them completely replacing the games I know and love.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)
  • Brohoof 2

Fallout

(I can't decide to go with a 2d or 3d fallout)

You know why

Fallout Equestria

That's why

I just can't imagine anything more fun than playing as Littlepip and playing out the story. Just... hell yeah

^exactly this.

Seriously though, how epic would that be?

When I read through it I was left wanting for something that didn't exist.

• Brohoof 2

Sims 3. Or better yet, Persona. That would be amazing.

It just doesn't fit in games with shooting and a lot of fighting for me. On the other hand, generic-type MMORPG ponified could be fun.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

If i was to modify a game it would probably be pretty much any of the assasins creed games. it would just be so awesome to be able to do extreme parcour and assasinations as a pony.

also i wanted to add that when modifying the game of your choice. your just making a new version of that game not changing the first version.

Edited by zlogi

I would totally like to see a ponified version of the Legend of Ys games. I'd call it Legend of Ysquestria. Twilight could play the role of Adol, Celestia and Luna as Reah and Feena. Trixie could be Dark Fact, Chrysalis would be Zava and the changelings her minions.  Sombra could be Darm and the Six Elements of Harmony would be the Six Books of Ys.  The Chrystal Heart would be the Black Pearl (not the ship ^_^ ). I've actually spent a lot of time day dreaming about this and if I could draw, animate, or program, then I would find a way to make it happen. :squee:

Edited by Sylentmana
  • Brohoof 1

Guys, the correct answer is obviously Mass Effect.

commander_fluttershy_by_theparagon-d4shf

Because they already have enough in common.

A story that lives from its characters? Check.

Some episodic slice of life moments? Check.

Progression based on moral decisions? Check. (Ponies would always go Paragon, of course.)

• Brohoof 4

Edit: Skyrim!... That is all...

You can have that right now. Turns people into ponies and people into horses!

h9km.jpg

Oh dear, that image always make me hysterical, sorry, had to use it.

On a serious note, there is large amount of ponification Skyrim mods. I mean normal ones. Just have to dig deeper than Steam Workshop.

• Brohoof 1

Guys, the correct answer is obviously Mass Effect.

img-1794756-1-commander_fluttershy_by_th

Because they already have enough in common.

A story that lives from its characters? Check.

Some episodic slice of life moments? Check.

Progression based on moral decisions? Check. (Ponies would always go Paragon, of course.)

Massive deep space robot world destroying ships that are determined to commit mass genocide against all sentient species? Che...oh wait! Un-check.

Massive deep space robot world destroying ships that are determined to commit mass genocide against all sentient species? Che...oh wait! Un-check.

I said "enough in common", not "much in common".

The question was what game I'd like to see ponified and these were my reasons.

Instead of picking a game that is totally different in nearly every aspect, I chose this one.

Sorry, if I'm too serious...

Edited by StatesTheOblivious

I think the Sims with ponies would be pretty amazing. (And no, the Gameloft game doesn't count.) IMAGINE ALL THE SHIPPING POSSIBILITIES.

Okay. I'm not a shipper, but a huge Sims fan. Other games like Fallout and such would be amazing, too. 

...Huehue, Ponymon.

• Brohoof 1

img-1794794-1-h9km.jpg8

I am legitimately terrified of this image ._. It will haunt my nightmares for a thousand years *shudder*

Anyone some already said the Sims which now that I think about it would be just as fun as Fallout! I assume most of you are familiar with that sims pony animation? Yeah, that...

• Brohoof 2

I said "enough in common", not "much in common".

The question was what game I'd like to see ponified and these were my reasons.

Instead of picking a game that is totally different in nearly every aspect, I chose this one.

Sorry, if I'm too serious...

Sorry. I just realized my previous statement probably came off as ridiculing or mocking. I was actually joking around. It sounded funnier in my head when I wrote it.

Again, I'm sorry if I insulted you. That was not my intent. :blush:

• Brohoof 2

I would totally like to play a town builder (like ponified SimCity) with some elements of Sims.

So I can choose to build a town like Ponywille, Manehattan or Cloudsdale.

And when my town grows, I win over some special character ponies, who move in and give some boni to the town.

And they would visit each other, have tea parties, calm one another manes...

But stanalone, not MMO

I think the Sims with ponies would be pretty amazing. (And no, the Gameloft game doesn't count.) IMAGINE ALL THE SHIPPING POSSIBILITIES.

What is Gameloft?

Edited by Declen
  • Brohoof 1