Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could modify any game to be about ponies...

zlogi

The Darksiders chronicles.

Flutters and Pinkie Pie wouldn't be part of the Horsemen, they're just too innocent in my opinion, but I can imagine Rainbow as War, Twilight as Death, AJ as Fury and Rarity as Strife :P   

Geez, I haven't played half the games you guys mentioned; but to each his own, I guess.

Personally, I'd love to see Monkey Island with ponies; an old school point-and-click adventure with wit and humor. It would be the perfect pirate-theme MLP game.

Maybe Beyond Good & Evil also, because that game still sticks with me after all these years and it would be fun with ponified heroes.

Edited by Stancet
  • Brohoof 1

I would say Skyrim, because no matter how awesome the game is...just imagine, a HUGE map of Equestria. Imagine over HUNDREDS of side missions, and being able to customize your OC and play as a freakin' mage and use your horn to shoot BUCKIN' FIRE BALLS!!!!...though, it would suck to be killin' Spikes for fun, but ehh, whateves...but, even better...Imagine...doing a quest...with RAINBOW DASH!!!!! :3 There are a lot of great games, but they all end after 20 or 30 hours at most, Skyrim is more than FOUR TIMES that!!!! So, yeah, if I had to choose a game to be ponified...It'd be Skyrim. B-)

• Brohoof 1

No first person shooter game should be ponified, just no, wouldn't work. Popular western/first person games in general wouldn't mesh well I think(save maybe Fallout, which was already done well in an awesome fanfic) :huh:

Imagine a Zelda game where you play as Epona and go to Equestria and have to save it, you'd start out as an earth pony of course but eventually you'd collect items in Zelda formula fashion that would allow you to use magic and fly temporarily and all that, as well as allow you to do typical Zelda stuff like shooting a bow or throwing a boomerang, I think it'd be pretty sweet.

A Final Fantasy sort of JRPG would also be cool I think, with the mane 6 and Spike going on some quest together fighting monsters and leveling up and stuff.

I think a platformer would be cool too, if it had something like Rayman Origins/Legends' artstyle and multiplayer so everyone could be their favorite ponies running around and jumping and kicking flank.

A Sims-like game would be great too, with a free mode that of course you get to create and live out the life of your own custom ponies, and maybe a story/get a life mode where you can play as/create a character to live with the mane 6 and help solve their problems and stuff.

I would totally like to play a town builder (like ponified SimCity) with some elements of Sims.So I can choose to build a town like Ponywille, Manehattan or Cloudsdale.And when my town grows, I win over some special character ponies, who move in and give some boni to the town.And they would visit each other, have tea parties, calm one another manes... But stanalone, not MMO What is Gameloft?

There's an MLP game made by Gameloft for mobile devices where you can customize and rebuild your own Ponyville, it's an decent game actually.

• Brohoof 1

There's an MLP game made by Gameloft for mobile devices where you can customize and rebuild your own Ponyville, it's an decent game actually.
Thank you.

Well, that's a problem, actually. I don't have any mobile device and don't plan to by it any time soon. Prefer to stick by the good old PC. So it may be a decent game (even something close to what I described) but unfortunately not for me.

Here are a few of game I want ponified

XCom: Enemy Unknown - Pcom: Changeling Unkown

Fallout 3 - Fallout: Equestia

The Sims - The Ponies (check out the animation on youtube)

Borderlands - Ponylands

Dragon Age - Dragon age... (what? I can't come up with good names sometimes)

Elderscrolls Series - "Ditto"

• Brohoof 1

I would like to say the assassins creed set of games but that would be very much an eyesore so i would have to say something to the affect of portal.

I think the Sims with ponies would be pretty amazing. (And no, the Gameloft game doesn't count.) IMAGINE ALL THE SHIPPING POSSIBILITIES.

Okay. I'm not a shipper, but a huge Sims fan. Other games like Fallout and such would be amazing, too. 

...Huehue, Ponymon.

Ponymon has already been made.

• Brohoof 1

Ohh yeah we getting some pony killstreaks in Call of Duty

Mirror pond Pinkie unit replacing K-9 unit

Derpy Swarm replacing swarm

Rainbow Dash doing Sonic Rainbooms replacing warthog

Pinkie pie firing Twilight replacing sentey guns

A remote control Scootaloo on a scooter for rcxd

You know stuff like that

• Brohoof 1

I can easily see ponies in an Animal Crossing game. Kicking trees instead of shaking them, pulling weeds with their mouth, stowing Bells/Bits in a saddlebag, and just walking around a bright, cheery village, talking to other pony residents.

...Someone should get working on that!

• Brohoof 1

Final Fantasy VI or Dragon Quest VII, since they're my two favorite RPGs.

But really, a JRPG version of MLP (doesn't necessarily have to follow either of the above two games) would be insane.  hink of how epic that would be, with the huge cast of characters, extreme locales, one bigass world-dominating villain...