Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Because shows and series usually have a 13 episode long season. It's the common thing.

In fact, we were 'lucky' to have 26 episode long seasons.

I fully agree, 26 is a lot...13 is a regular amount...I'm guessing these episodes might be some of the best episodes because there are less.

Quality over Quantity....

It's because 65 is the syndication number, and 13 more episodes until syndication. It's nothing more nothing less. It also could be that 26 episodes seems like a lot when you think about it.

There could be a couple.

1. They want a more relax period

2. Littlest pet shop

3. Hasbro

4. They wanted to troll us with the wait

5. Possibly a long season 4.

I know right, 13 episodes is very little considering how much they have released in the past. But they probably are going to have great episodes this season. Hasbro would never leave us disappointed. They left the second season in a great episode in a great way, they will surely open up the new season with a great episode :)

Yeah, i don't really know why this season is so short. Maybe they are using more time to storyboard/animate? From what spoilers i've seen, the animation looks better in some places (windy twilight mane i'm looking at you), and i am really intrigued by the stories we have infrenced from what we have seen. Quality of quantity right?

I'm going to assume that the episodes are going to be awesome. And, as previously pointed out, seasons aren't typically 26 episodes long. 13 episodes is alright, at least we get more ponies.

Here you go

http://tvtropes.org/...eEpisodeCartoon

There are quite a lot of cartoons that got stopped after 65 episodes. It's not impossible for Friendship is magic to suffer the same fate

Nope, been proven why it will continue. For one thing, the staff is still working on the show despite already finishing season 3. and two, they basically have said there will be more seasons.

Nope, been proven why it will continue. For one thing, the staff is still working on the show despite already finishing season 3. and two, they basically have said there will be more seasons.

You should've let the new guys panic first :V

Anyway, they never clearly says how many seasons left, and why they specifically put 13 episodes on Season 3 instead of the usual 26

The coincidence is not something you can dismiss easily, and those guys behind the screen might as well said all that just to prevent the forest fire

• Brohoof 2

You should've let the new guys panic first :V

Anyway, they never clearly says how many seasons left, and why they specifically put 13 episodes on Season 3 instead of the usual 26

The coincidence is not something you can dismiss easily, and those guys behind the screen might as well said all that just to prevent the forest fire

You have a slight point. I do have a couple theories.

1. Is that the coincidence you see could be something. Like Hasbro's just in case. They could've just said, hay, there is a chance we might not be so popular anymore, or whatever, so let's just have the required amount of episodes. This could've been planned since season 1 for all we know.

2. Littlest pet shop. There are staff from mlp working on this show as well. This could mean that they had to split the episodes between them. If Littlest pet shop only has a 13 episode season then that supports my theory.

I agree with some of the earlier posts that they're probably going to, for the remainder of the show's production, stick with 13 episode seasons, since that's kind of a normal rate. Honestly, looking at it now, we were lucky as heck to get two 25/26 episode long seasons; it takes a lot of work and creativity to come up with so many episodes so soon!!! As long as the show remains high in its quality as always, I don't mind, not one bit... well, maybe just a little. :( I NEED MY MLP FIX!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

• 2 years later...