Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird laws

Pinkazoid

This website has some pretty weird laws from the world, I highly doubt they're real, but hey let's make this a forum game! get one of your favorite/weirdest/funniest laws, and write either the name, state and country it is from which will be right under the law

http://www.stupidlaws.com/

one that I found funny was this one....

Beer may not be purchased after midnight on a Sunday, but it may be purchased on Monday.

In Houston Texas

• Brohoof 1

I haven't bothered looking at the list, but there are a few that I know of.

One in some city in Alabama does not allow you to ride your boat down the road, or you will get a fine.

Another one, I believe was in Minnesota, states that it is illegal to sleep in your own bed naked. Don't ask me how they would even come close to enforcing this.

This sounds like a Taliban Afghanistan and Singapore hybrid in the worst possible way

In France, it is against the law to sell an “E.T” doll. They have a law forbidding the sale of dolls that do not have human

faces.

http://itthing.com/100-weird-laws-from-around-the-world

• 5 months later...

1. You don't have midel names in Russia and Stalin is a last name .

I dont know that you mean by midel names, but we have given name, last name and father's name. For example my father's name - Alexander, so my middle name (it's not the same as yours) - Alexandrovich.

And Stalin not a real last name, he was a Georgian and wore a name Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili, but he renamed himself by Russian-type name Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin. There no "Stalin" last name in Russian language, for us it sounds as a nickname (That can be translated as SteelOne).

It's ilegal for gays to get married in my country

In Russia too. And in USSR it was ilegal to be gay.

I couldn find weird laws in my country, but were plenty of frightening ones. For example you could be arrested if polismen thinks that your appearance can offend someone, and they dont even have to explain why thay think so. (I am not realy know if it works now, there was a lot of clamors around it).