Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Everything is Wrong [RP]

Fluttering High

I wanted to make a roleplay for about six people that would be based in Equestria, but everything would be going wrong. The laws of nature wouldn't be working, and things just wouldn't work right. In some places plants wouldn't grow, and in others they would be out of control. Ponies would have collective mood swings in different places, and temperatures would rise and fall at random. Some places would be besieged by drought, and others would suffer unrelenting rainstorms. And all over Equestria, sinister unseen creatures would be coming out of the woods and attacking ponies.

We should have about six people (including myself). ONLY NORMAL PONIES!!! Please, no alicorns or draconequui, or anything like that. I'd be open to more people than that, though. I'm looking for dedicated roleplayers who will check for updates on the RP every day or so. Anyone who would like to join should post their username, a link to their OC, and the usual times that they will be able to post (in 24 hour Greenwich Mean Time). Here's an example:

Username: Fluttering High

OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/soulfire-r3945

Time: 20:00 - 2:00

Roleplayers

1. Fluttering High - Soulfire

2. Mint Drop         - Firecracker

3. Noble               -

Edited by Fluttering High

Since you're looking for normal ponies, i'd like to use Firecracker and Color Spark. if you only want one pony, I'll go with Fire. A usually hyper pony having random mood swings would be quite interesting. 

Alternately, I may have a few OCs that could be in cahoots with whoever's causing this.

Since you're looking for normal ponies, i'd like to use Firecracker and Color Spark. if you only want one pony, I'll go with Fire. A usually hyper pony having random mood swings would be quite interesting. 

Alternately, I may have a few OCs that could be in cahoots with whoever's causing this.

Yeah, only one would be good, if not just to prevent confusion with the other RP-ers. The first time I did an RP, I knew who was playing just from looking at their avatar.

Also, if either you or Noble know anybody else into this kind of RP, invite them too!

Edited by Fluttering High