Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Thunderlane, the coolest pegasi stallion around!

NavelColt

post-4006-0-66001000-1379482138.png

Hey, guys! The name's Thunderlane, and I'm here to kill some time. The boss gave me a few days off in a row from cloud bustin' this week, and I'm drained anyway from having finished the Wonderbolt Academy just last week, so I'm chillin' at home for now. Figured I may as well goof off on the ponynet for a little bit.

Just me and this squirt that just walked out of the bathroom. Never seen him before, honest. Might have to call the cop ponies on this guy if he tries to steal any of my stuff.

Thunder, you know who I am! And I already said those jokes weren't funny.

Anywho, I'm keepin' an eye on the squirt this weekend since the folks are outta town and can't watch em'. So uh, feel free to ask either of us questions or whatever. I'll answer any mares that happen to be out there, and uh...the kid can talk to any of his school friends that might be around~

Hey! I wanna talk to the internet ponies, too, Thunder!

• Brohoof 2

How lazy must you be for Rainbow Dash, of all ponies, to think you're a bum?

Hey, I'm not that lazy! I just sleep in late sometimes...jeez, did Dash say somethin' to you? She's always getting on my case and rantin' at people about me...kinda annoying sometimes. If you ask me, our personalities just clash, and she gets irked at me for silly reasons. Don't get me wrong, she's a nice mare and she's smokin' hot, but man is she a pain to work with sometimes.

I always wondered... Do you think that mane style is "cool"?  :huh:

Heck yeah, man. I was quite the rebel colt when I was the kid's age, and I just decided to keep the mane style I went with for about a year or two.

It drives mom nuts...but, she says as long as he keeps his coat and mane clean, she doesn't care how he decides he wants to look. I personally think it's kinda cool, though!

• Brohoof 1

Greyhawk:"Wow, you're so natural with ladies around you. Usually, Stallions with that kind of personality would rub me the wrong way but I kinda wish I am like you. Why? Well.....because I got gynophobia. Luckily, there is this mare that I am in a relationship with right now. Her generous heart have helped me overcome my fear. But the thing is, I am not completely cured from that phobia.

LOL yea, Rainbow Dash. I can really relate your story to mine considering I got gynophobia.

So the question I have is; how do you usually deal with mares around you when they get on your nerves and ones that would be friends with you mainly for their own personal gain? I'm really sick of having to deal with them and usually I ended up being their doormat. Like, one mare looooong ago ask me to do classroom cleaning so that she can go out with her boyfriend.

And awwwwwwwwwwww......I really find your little brother Rumble adorable. Can I hug you Rumble?"

Edited by Greyhawk

Greyhawk:"Wow, you're so natural with ladies around you. Usually, Stallions with that kind of personality would rub me the wrong way but I kinda wish I am like you. Why? Well.....because I got gynophobia. Luckily, there is this mare that I am in a relationship with right now. Her generous heart have helped me overcome my fear. But the thing is, I am not completely cured from that phobia.

LOL yea, Rainbow Dash. I can really relate your story to mine considering I got gynophobia.

So the question I have is; how do you usually deal with mares around you when they get on your nerves and ones that would be friends with you mainly for their own personal gain? I'm really sick of having to deal with them and usually I ended up being their doormat. Like, one mare looooong ago ask me to do classroom cleaning so that she can go out with her boyfriend.

And awwwwwwwwwwww......I really find your little brother Rumble adorable. Can I hug you Rumble?"

Yeah, I've been told a few times that I've got that 'mare-chasing jock' look to me, but that I'm not like the muscle heads that have no personality or respect for other ponies. Thanks, it's always great to hear it from new ponies I run into!

Even if a girl is cute, if they're being manipulative, I don't put up with that, dude. I just walk away from them. It's not hard to make new friends, especially in places like Ponyville and Cloudsdale. Thankfully, most of the snobs tend to stay up in Canterlot...I've only run into a few mares that are mean, nasty or manipulative. And, though Dash gets on my nerves, she's definitely not one of those types of girls. She's a good pony. Just a little brash and moody, is all, haha!

Well, I spose' that's up to the little guy. He loves to give me hugs but, I dunno how he feels about internet ponies!

Umm...yeah, that's okay! :3 Just don't hug me like Flitter does...she never lets go...

309516__safe_animated_hug_flitter_rumble

So if you're the coolest pegasi stallion around, who's the second coolest pegasi stallion around?

Probably Soarin', I mean the guy is a Wonderbolt. I get first place though because he doesn't have the title of Most Awesome Big Brother in the History of Equestria. Right, kiddo?

25197__safe_thunderlane_rumble_artist-co

• Brohoof 1

Wanna hang out?
I have a little sister, Silver star, that your little bro can hang with while Im there *brohoofs*

• Brohoof 1

Wanna hang out?

I have a little sister, Silver star, that your little bro can hang with while Im there *brohoofs*

Heh, alright, that sounds cool. Always makes Rumble really happy to have new colts or fillies to play with.

• Brohoof 1

Thunderlane,

Have you ever met Luna, Zecora, or Spike the dragon? (The good, not the bad options)

Zecora? I think that's that zebra mare that the town was freaking out about some time back. I was new to Ponyville, as I'd be in Cloudsdale most of the time at that point...never talked to her in person, but since she comes around regulary now, I guess everyone got over themselves, huh?

As for the princess, well...mostly everyone's seen her at some point or another, ya know. She's popped into my dreams once or twice before, and Rumble told me she calmed him down in some nightmare he was having a few weeks back. Saw her in Ponyville and in Cloudsdale on Nightmare Night, too. She's pretty cool. Love her mane...

And Spike? He's that dragon kid who follows the Ponyville librarian, right? Twilot or something or other. She's the one that sprayed me at the pegasus Cloudadale water reservoir training. I swear to Celestia it was Blossomforth! I mean...yeah I ended up getting sick but so did a ton of other pegasi! The feather flu is no joke! I was in the hospital for a few days, then stuck in my bed at home for another half a week!

post-4006-0-92585000-1379745957.png

Hehe, mom told me to keep my eye on him while he was stuck in bed! I kept him company by telling him spooky ghost stories before bedtime!

You have a Very Special Somepony?

I've had a few marefriends before, but I'm a lone pegasus stallion at the moment. Between work, the kid and my friends, I dunno if I could even give somepony my utmost attention right now, anyway.

hey Thunderlane,why aren't you as cool as me.I bet im atleast 20% cooler than you (Rainbow Dash told me to say that)

Dude, I'm way cooler than some new pony in town who I don't even know!

• Brohoof 1

Zecora? I think that's that zebra mare that the town was freaking out about some time back. I was new to Ponyville, as I'd be in Cloudsdale most of the time at that point...never talked to her in person, but since she comes around regulary now, I guess everyone got over themselves, huh?

As for the princess, well...mostly everyone's seen her at some point or another, ya know. She's popped into my dreams once or twice before, and Rumble told me she calmed him down in some nightmare he was having a few weeks back. Saw her in Ponyville and in Cloudsdale on Nightmare Night, too. She's pretty cool. Love her mane...

And Spike? He's that dragon kid who follows the Ponyville librarian, right? Twilot or something or other. She's the one that sprayed me at the pegasus Cloudadale water reservoir training. I swear to Celestia it was Blossomforth! I mean...yeah I ended up getting sick but so did a ton of other pegasi! The feather flu is no joke! I was in the hospital for a few days, then stuck in my bed at home for another half a week!

SickLane.png

Hehe, mom told me to keep my eye on him while he was stuck in bed! I kept him company by telling him spooky ghost stories before bedtime!

What I mean is, Has Zecora's brews help you? Has Spike the Dragon ever help you in some way? And have you met Princess Luna before?