Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Eternal chaos comes with chocolate rain!

_Flitter

Welcome, everypony! My name's FlutterDerp, but you can call me FD (if you don't mind that is...).

I'm new here, as I'm sure that's plainly obvious. However, I am not a new brony. I was re-introduced to MLP (FIM rather) late 2011, and I've been a growing brony since. Not once have I doubted the show and its absolute awesomeness. Since my addiction began, I have converted three others into bronies - my two best friends and my boyfriend.

I'm 18 years of age, female, and live in Canada Equestria. I'm pretty big with the internet and things within; Memes, games, etc. In terms of music, I'll listen to anything really. I don't have a favourite band but Lights is definitely up there. Hardcore and Dubstep are my main listen-to genres. Movies and TV aren't all that big for me. I'm also a huge Pokemon fan - it never gets old (:

ANYWAYS. I believe I've rambled enough for three ponies! Please, if you can haz an questions, please ask away. :'3 Other than that, I'm glad to say that I'm happy to be a part of a wonderful community now, and I'm kind've excited.

P.S. Bronycon 2012. Anyone going? :'3

• Brohoof 1

Welcome, FD! Three conversions?! Nice!

Man, I'd love to go to BronyCon. I don't know if I could this year. I already have another con to go to on the other coastline (not pony related), so I'm not sure if I could afford two. :C

Plus they seem to be in a short span of each other. Jeez, con makers, stop putting them all on that June-July weekend! STOP MAKING ME CHOOOOSE.

Someday I will have to go to Bronycon.

Thank you kindly, everypony! I'm quite positive my days here will be as warm as you already make it feel! :'3

@ Osaka Bomb, aweh that's a bummer. If only money grew on trees T_T!

I also want to go to Vans Warped Tour, but it'll be about 10 days after I get back from NJ, I don't think I can go. Bronycon won my heart though. < 3 c': But yush! One year, you must go. FOR THE PONIES!